A question for faithful catholic

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

A minister who endorsed John McCain called the Catholic Church "The big whore" and John embraced him on stage and accepted the endorsement. Are you still voting for Mc Cain?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

I also have a question for AFC.

Where did you study theology? What theologian and seminary did you study. You seem to have a very uneducated view on the Catholic Religion and Bible. You seem to really not know what you are typing. Please validate yourself.

A minister who endorsed John McCain called the Catholic Church "The big whore" and John embraced him on stage and accepted the endorsement. Are you still voting for Mc Cain?

"If they have called the master of the house Beelzebul, how much more will they malign those of his household" (Matt. 10:25).

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world . . . the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you" (John 15:18–20).

That "minister" does not belong to the Church Jesus Christ founded. Enough said.

All three of the candidates are bad choices for the presidency.

I also have a question for AFC.

Where did you study theology? What theologian and seminary did you study. You seem to have a very uneducated view on the Catholic Religion and Bible. You seem to really not know what you are typing. Please validate yourself.

I know for one simple fact you are not Catholic. No Catholic would say the "Catholic Religion" I have never claimed to be an expert, but just a Faithful Catholic who likes to study his Faith. I have never said anything that went against the Catechism of the CC nor the written Word of God. I think you might be the uneducated one here. :blink: I don't need to validate myself to anyone.

Guest Satan
I know for one simple fact you are not Catholic. No Catholic would say the "Catholic Religion" I have never claimed to be an expert, but just a Faithful Catholic who likes to study his Faith. I have never said anything that went against the Catechism of the CC nor the written Word of God. I think you might be the uneducated one here. :blink: I don't need to validate myself to anyone.

He can't even validate a parking ticket!

But, he is the Master of Cut and Paste!

Guest Guest

Why is it necessary to put a label ( Catholic ) on your Christianity ? Do you think when you get to heaven ( if you do ) that you'll receive special treatment ? Do you think you will ever be asked what type of Christian you are ? I believe in Christ as my savior , but I don't understand you . Then again , I don't understand the Pope either . He's just a man in my eyes ...

Why is it necessary to put a label ( Catholic ) on your Christianity ? Do you think when you get to heaven ( if you do ) that you'll receive special treatment ? Do you think you will ever be asked what type of Christian you are ? I believe in Christ as my savior , but I don't understand you . Then again , I don't understand the Pope either . He's just a man in my eyes ...

The fullness of the TRUTH resides in the Catholic Church. Jesus only FOUNDED one Church on Pentecost, 33 AD, the birthday of the Catholic Church. There are many 'churches" that do not follow all the teachings of the entire Word of God and their souls could be in jeopardy. Just claiming you believe in Jesus Christ will not get you into heaven. Believing in Jesus Christ is doing everything He commanded. Many "churches" don't.

The Pope is the Successor of Peter, the Keeper of the Keys to Heaven, per Christ. The Pope is just a man, the office he occupies is of major importance.

Guest Satan
The fullness of the TRUTH resides in the Catholic Church. Jesus only FOUNDED one Church on Pentecost, 33 AD, the birthday of the Catholic Church. There are many 'churches" that do not follow all the teachings of the entire Word of God and their souls could be in jeopardy. Just claiming you believe in Jesus Christ will not get you into heaven. Believing in Jesus Christ is doing everything He commanded. Many "churches" don't.

The Pope is the Successor of Peter, the Keeper of the Keys to Heaven, per Christ. The Pope is just a man, the office he occupies is of major importance.

That lock was changed a long time ago. You must have missed the memo! :lol:

Guest Guest

Your wrong again .....

You see the word church means the people who believe Christ is the son of God . Therefore , there's only one body and one church . When you separate yourself from the one body that Christ formed , your separating your self from God himself ...

The Pope means nothing to anyone , but a Catholic ... So does that mean , only Catholics will inherit the kingdom of God ?

Guest Satan
I actually got a laugh out of that! :lol:

Holy Cow! I made you and Uncle Geo laugh in the same week?

Next we'll be meeting for coffee! :lol:

Your wrong again .....

The Word of God and the history of His Church tells me I am correct.

You see the word church means the people who believe Christ is the son of God . Therefore , there's only one body and one church . When you separate yourself from the one body that Christ formed , your separating your self from God himself ...

1.) There was ONLY ONE Church for the first 1,000 years of Christianity, that is the same Catholic Church we have today. The Orthodox, in there PRIDE, took off in 1054 AD, then the major heresies of the 1500s occurred, and after that is where every other "church" came around. Only the Catholic and Orthodox can claim they came from the Apostles and PROVE IT.

2.) Baptism makes you a member of the Catholic Church, THE BODY OF CHRIST, albeit, imperfectly. Every person who is properly baptized is related to the Catholic Church. The Mormons and the Jehovah Witness do not have proper baptisms.

The Pope means nothing to anyone , but a Catholic ... So does that mean , only Catholics will inherit the kingdom of God ?

This is a prime example why their are huge errors in non-catholic churches: You completely ignore Mathew 16 and what actually has happened in those days.

Guest Satan

1.) There was ONLY ONE Church for the first 1,000 years of Christianity, that is the same Catholic Church we have today. The Orthodox, in their PRIDE, took off in 1054 AD, then the major heresies of the 1500s occurred, and after that is where every other "church" came around. Only the Catholic and Orthodox can claim they came from the Apostles and PROVE IT.

2.) Baptism makes you a member of the Catholic Church, THE BODY OF CHRIST, albeit, imperfectly. Every person who is properly baptized is related to the Catholic Church. The Mormons and the Jehovah Witness do not have proper baptisms.

This is a prime example why their are huge errors in non-catholic churches: You completely ignore Mathew 16 and what actually has happened in those days.

Speaking of a prime example of an error -- you spelled "their" wrong. ;)

Guest Guest

1.) There was ONLY ONE Church for the first 1,000 years of Christianity, that is the same Catholic Church we have today. The Orthodox, in their PRIDE, took off in 1054 AD, then the major heresies of the 1500s occurred, and after that is where every other "church" came around. Only the Catholic and Orthodox can claim they came from the Apostles and PROVE IT.

Give up dude , your just a pedophile and maybe the anti-Christ trying to worm your way into the Catholic Church , so they'll pay for your lawyer when you get arrested for child molestation .

And check this out too !!! While your reading Matthew . read 7-22 & 7-23 . You are one of the people that may get rejected .

@

Guest Guest
All three of the candidates are bad choices for the presidency.

I hate to admit this, but on this one statement I AGREE WITH AFC 100%

You know what? I wasn't even going to answer this silly post, but after my laughter I think I will.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Give up dude , your just a pedophile and maybe the anti-Christ trying to worm your way into the Catholic Church , so they'll pay for your lawyer when you get arrested for child molestation .

1.) I'm not a quitter.

2.) Not a pedophile.

3.) Not the ant-Christ

4.) I'm Catholic ALREADY

5.) I don't molest children

And check this out too !!!

Oh yeah!?!? What's that??!!!!

While your reading Matthew . read 7-22 & 7-23 .

That's funny. Not one person, certainly not you, can prove I said anything FALSE in terms of the Word of God and the Catechism.

You are one of the people that may get rejected .

Thanks for your irrational comments. Please have a seat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived