?????

Sleepless in Hillcrest

I don't know, I'm pretty darn scared, and I've been trembling from the reprecussions all day. It started off as such a harmless Friday morning, and now my life is in turmoil! I'm thinking about ending it all here with a salad fork and some cheese whiz!

Can you do a whippit with cheese whiz?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, here it is in a nutshell. Me and Dlinclimo were meeting today for chilidogs at the Dandymart for lunch today. When I went out to my van, I found a quarter on the ground, and pocketed it. "D" told me it's income that I need to claim, but I said screw them, the IRS is run by a guy named Bruce, and I've been audited 12 years in a row. It's my quarter! Screw Bruce and the IRS! Attica, Attica...

OK, here it is in a nutshell. Me and Dlinclimo were meeting today for chilidogs at the Dandymart for lunch today. When I went out to my van, I found a quarter on the ground, and pocketed it. "D" told me it's income that I need to claim, but I said screw them, the IRS is run by a guy named Bruce, and I've been audited 12 years in a row. It's my quarter! Screw Bruce and the IRS! Attica, Attica...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived