Guest Guest

"April 20th is National Pot Smokers Day. Well, it is now; but that wasn't the origin.

April 20th is Hitler's birthday. Yes, it is his birthday. But, as 420 started out as a time, not a date, his birthday had nothing to do with it.

April 20th is the date of the Columbine school shootings. This happened after the term was already in use."

http://parentingteens.about.com/cs/marijua.../420meaning.htm

FYI, the 19th was the date of Waco.

I'm not sure which one the OP is celebrating?

"April 20th is National Pot Smokers Day. Well, it is now; but that wasn't the origin.

April 20th is Hitler's birthday. Yes, it is his birthday. But, as 420 started out as a time, not a date, his birthday had nothing to do with it.

April 20th is the date of the Columbine school shootings. This happened after the term was already in use."

Probably the pot smoker's day. Alot of kids in UE will be skipping school and smoking weed that day. Big party day for them.

Guest Strunk & White
Probably the pot smoker's day. Alot of kids in UE will be skipping school and smoking weed that day. Big party day for them.

Yes I bet a lot of U-E's students will be skipping school that day. Maybe even 100% of the enrolled students. Mainly because it's on a Sunday

Yes I bet a lot of U-E's students will be skipping school that day. Maybe even 100% of the enrolled students. Mainly because it's on a Sunday

Sorry, I'm bad. Didn't check the calendar first. :rolleyes:

@

Don't forget that Oklahoma City bombing (Alfred P. Murrah Federal Biulding) was on April 19th also.

Guest Guest

why does everything come back to U-E students

just as many kids do drugs at any other high school in the southern tier if not the united states

why does everything come back to U-E students

just as many kids do drugs at any other high school in the southern tier if not the united states

Yes you are right, kids all over do this. I just found out about this Pot Smoker's day is 4/20 because I have a student there and other students were talking about it. I wasn't implying it was just UE students. There are alot of adults that celebrate this day also. Hear jokes about this.

@

I haven't been stoned in eight years. I don't even have the itch anymore. To all those who still use: enjoy your 420.

beeen 12 years for me. 9sorry shift key doesn't work due to beer invading key board0 i agree. enjoy. beer is the closest i can get.

@

Archived