Still plenty of time

Frodo

I live for the last minute. I think that's when I work best, no time to be screwing around, just running around like a crazy woman and get it done! Although, I did do my taxes about a month ago. I like to get my refund! :D

Guest country girl2
I live for the last minute. I think that's when I work best, no time to be screwing around, just running around like a crazy woman and get it done!

:D Sounds just like me, Im glad Im not the only one. I did get my taxes done by the end of January this year though so I could be first in line with my accountant or else he gets really busy.

@

Was always vey organized and more than on time with everything in my life. Now I can barely get things done - don't know what's happening. Anyway, just got the taxes done on Friday which is cutting it way too close. Was real late with college financials too andd just submitted them but did make it on time. Seems that I've lost all my energy in the last year. Can't figure out what's up and actually don't care.

Every year I end up doing my parents,grandparents,sisters and my boyfriends on top of my own so I always do mine first, They give me a nice chunk for doing it though

@

I did mine last weekend, and just dropped them at the PO downtown.

Why I wait till the last minute (or thought I did, till I read Frodo's post) is beyond me...I don't owe, you'd think I be quick about it.

I think I work like Charmed...last minute, get it done!

@

New record. An hour and a half and I itemized my federal deductions. I could have been faster, But I accidentaly sealed my state in the federal envelope, and spent five minutes repairing the envelope. I got to post office at 5 when they were closing up the windows. The lady there said they'll be collecting until 7:30 from the drop off boxes in the lobby. I always thought you had until midnight.

Guest Guest

Our accountant gave us our return and crap on the 21st of March. Put it in the mail this morning. Gotta love taxes. Tax this, tax that, tax everything.... soon we'll all be on welfare

Yeah, don't know what is wrong with me. Keep putting things off. I read all these magazine articles, etc. on getting organized and want to be, but just can't get with the program. I get all stressed out, but notice I work better under pressure and a deadline. I hate myself sometimes. Keep saying "Someday, Someday, but Someday never comes".

:unsure:

Sorry, just popped right into my head. ;)

Perfect 2pelo Honey. Isn't that funny how when someone talks about something a song just seems to pop into your head? It happens to me all the time. So weird.

Archived