What kind of car do you drive?

Guest Guest

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
come on, you don't have that many cars that run

i would tell, but you would say i am either a liar or impressed with myself. but, what the hell:

2 lincolns

2 cadillacs

2 corvettes

2 reeps

Guest Solomon

A '98 Subaru Forester. Put almost 190,000 miles on it and it's still purring right along with no major repairs. Great in the winter with snow tires, best car I ever bought.

Just curious; anyone know anything about that gorgeous bright blue Lamborghini I've been seeing around Upper Front Street near the King Grill Chinese place?

Guest Guest

I drive the car that's trying to pass you and probably about to drive on the shoulder so move the hell out of the passing lane while you're doing under the speed limit.

@

Guest Guest
I drive the car that's trying to pass you and probably about to drive on the shoulder so move the hell out of the passing lane while you're doing under the speed limit.

@

You mean the same one that I'll be rubbernecking to see as I pass you after you wrap it around a light pole on 17 or 81 because you sped too fast and drove like a child?

That one?

AHHH 66 Cuda.....Nothin like the old Mopars. My father had a 69 Charger he built himself from a bare shell and frame. 318 with a 727 transmission. I dont remember what the gear ratio was but it was puke green and could lay rubber from the JC circle allmost to Ackley Ave. :rolleyes:

My first car was a 65 cuda 273, posi ... blew up the engine .. cause it used more oil than gas :)

Now a 05 magnum .. no hemi .. but love my car !!!

Guest Guest
Thanks, CG2. Hubby did have a 69 GTO years ago when he was a kid and he's been kicking himself for getting rid of it. If gas prices and college tuition don't bankrupt us, just might buy one of those Judge's yet.

Nice. My first car was a 64 1/2 Mustang I bought when I got out of the service in 73. Some lady had it and did some damage to the front end. Got it for $ 350. Wanted to get it fixed up a little so took some of my GI Bill Schooling beni's and got into Sheldons Auto School in Hollywood Fla. Had the car registered so we used it for class. Droped a 302 Boss with 3 duces, overhead, 5 speed, re-did body to a fire engine red, fixed the convertable top by adding a new one, and put 14" 60's on rear with 13" 70 on front. Damn that car would move. Drove it north to Binghamton, took it to a show in Maddydale in 79 and sold it for 15,000. Sure wish i would have kept it. I've seen cars on the auction show like it go from 105,000 to 160,000.

Ah but those were the days!

Guest Guest
i would tell, but you would say i am either a liar or impressed with myself. but, what the hell:

2 lincolns

2 cadillacs

2 corvettes

2 reeps

meant JEEP

Guest Reddi Killowatt

I usually drive a 1994 Saturn SL1, which get's 30 miles to the gallon, but I also own a 1989 Chevy 1/2 ton 4x4 pickup which I hope to be driving here soon!

Guest Guest

If you only knew about Garo's Muscle Car collection

Last I knew he had two Big Block engined Vettes one is very rare, a rare 1970 SS 454 Chevelle, a 1968 Plymouth GTX 440 convertable. a 1967 Camaro SS, a think he still has a 69 Camaro Z-28..............but the wild one is the car he drives around.

Maybe you've seen it running around a 1969? pretty Yellow SS Camaro with huge tires or slicks on the back and it sounds nasty nasty!

Archived