What kind of car do you drive?

Guest Guest

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Just curious.

I don't want to be mean here but what kind of stupid question is that? All you have to do is see whats going down the road! That way you can also put a face with the vehicle if you are close enough.

Guest country girl2

Dodge Ram Hemi. Had an Intrepid too but just sold it. I am also trying to find either a 300 Hemi or a Charger Hemi, I love them.

Guest Speed Racer
Dodge Ram Hemi. Had an Intrepid too but just sold it. I am also trying to find either a 300 Hemi or a Charger Hemi, I love them.

Get a Porsche :blink: Zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Guest Guest

2002 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Hemi 5.9L 4x4 Fully loaded with 16mph

2004 Impala - 6cyl totally loaded 22mph

2007 Chevy Silverado Quad 4x4 fully loaded 14mph

1966 Cuda - 318 - recondition to orginial - unknow fuel milage as its a show car

Guest Guest

Amazing. 1 out of every 3 vehicles registered in this market is a Toyota, but not a single one yet on this thread.

(No, I don't drive a Toyota either.)

Guest Blue fricken Prius
Amazing. 1 out of every 3 vehicles registered in this market is a Toyota, but not a single one yet on this thread.

(No, I don't drive a Toyota either.)

Well you ever hear a blue Prius flying down the road? It sounds like this: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Gay

1966 Cuda - 318 - recondition to orginial - unknow fuel milage as its a show car

AHHH 66 Cuda.....Nothin like the old Mopars. My father had a 69 Charger he built himself from a bare shell and frame. 318 with a 727 transmission. I dont remember what the gear ratio was but it was puke green and could lay rubber from the JC circle allmost to Ackley Ave. :rolleyes:

Guest country girl2
Get a Porsche :blink: Zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I'd much rather have one of these....... ooohhhhhhhhh yeeeaaaaaaaaa!! It is beautiful!!

Guest Guest

It must take you a long time to get wherever you're going...Is that the max speed??

Archived