What kind of car do you drive?

Guest Guest

Guest GUEST

2001 TOYOTA CELICA WHICH IS NOT MADE ANYMORE WITH LESS THAN 50,000 MILES. I LOVE THE CAR, CAN'T BUY AMERICAN ANYMORE, WISHED I COULD, BUT I HAD TOO MANY THINGS GO WRONG WITH USA CARS.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
2001 TOYOTA CELICA WHICH IS NOT MADE ANYMORE WITH LESS THAN 50,000 MILES. I LOVE THE CAR, CAN'T BUY AMERICAN ANYMORE, WISHED I COULD, BUT I HAD TOO MANY THINGS GO WRONG WITH USA CARS.

I hear dat. My last 4 cars were Mazdas. They ran like champs, I put next to nothing into them, other than tires and oil.

Guest country girl2
Why, thank you for taking tiime out of your busy schedule to point that out to me. You must have me confused with someone who cares what you think.

@

Ha......you stole the words out of my mouth. :D

Guest Guest

So much emphasis on the spiffy new car. I prefer not to pee away money on new cars that loose a third of their value just because you drove off the lot. Try saving some money for retirement.

I know a family where the kids are picked on at school because they don't have two dimes to rub together but their dad drives a new tricked out truck so he can feel like he impresses his friends. He's even got a brush guard to protect against the fierce undergrowth as he drives on the highway to his job in Kirkwood. I know another nearby family where the mother complains that they cannot make progress on their credit card bills or take a vacation because dadda needed a Harley costing 1/3 of his home's value which he drives a few times in the summer. She works for day care and her high car payment and is particularly upset that her husband's vehicle choices keep her from replacing her SUV now that it's a few years old. Their kids don't have a swingset as it's too expensive. It's madness.

@

Archived