What kind of car do you drive?

Guest Guest

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
I'd much rather have one of these....... ooohhhhhhhhh yeeeaaaaaaaaa!! It is beautiful!!

Why do you DELETED love Dodges so much? Do they give you an excuse to use your tools every weekend?

Guest Guest

2007 car of the year my Toyota Camry XLE and not only does it pass the gas stations but doesnt go the the shop to get fixed either and usually passes most cars on the road with ease.A4658F

Guest country girl2
DELETED

The last I knew, it was a Dodge truck. Oh yeah, and the car, cant remember what kind it is but I am sure I will see it in June.........right?

Guest country girl2
Where abouts are you from anyway? Are you a real country girl or what?

I cant tell, it is a secret. :D What is a "real" country girl? If you are wondering if I grew up in the country the answer would be no, I grew up in Binghamton.

@

Guest Guest

I drive and have been driving a Honda Civic and a Toyota Tundra for years, guess what? No more repair bills.. Screw American cars... I use the term "American" loosely considering most of them are built im Mexico anymore.. Long live HONDA and TOYOTA!

@

2003 Chevy Silverado Z71

2001 Plymouth Neon

Got the Neon when my grandfather passed away, kept it for the gas mileage. The truck is a gas hog.

Archived