24 Soft flavors at Frosty Joe's

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I was at the Pilot in Kirkwood getting gas. When I was leaving I saw this bright pink banner across the street. It caught my attention and saw 24 flavors of soft serve ice cream. I went to the shop called Frosty Joe's and tried a soft cheesecake cone. Best ever, loved it. The owner said people like to mix up the flavors like blueberry cheesecake or strawberry banana. I will try to hit all 24 flavors this summer !!!....check it out !!!

Guest guest
Sounds good, thanks for the info.

You are welcome, I love ice cream and its just the beginning of the season too !!! I have seen a Flavor Burst system that stripes the vanilla with flavoring, but this mixes it consistantly through the vanilla, very tasty !!!

@

where is the pilot in kirkwood? there is also a place in richford called (i think) "the richford dairy" that does this and i love it. ill have to take my kids there sometime. i just dont know kirkwood really at all. just main st where my grandparents lived when i was growing up.

Guest guest guest
where is the pilot in kirkwood? there is also a place in richford called (i think) "the richford dairy" that does this and i love it. ill have to take my kids there sometime. i just dont know kirkwood really at all. just main st where my grandparents lived when i was growing up.

i have also been to richford and loved the flavors, pina colada was my favorite, the pilot is exit 3 off route 81 and there is a wendys right next to it, not sure where this ice cream shop is, sounds like across the street somewhere, i live on johnson city and am going to check it out !!!

Guest BUY AN AD
I was at the Pilot in Kirkwood getting gas. When I was leaving I saw this bright pink banner across the street. It caught my attention and saw 24 flavors of soft serve ice cream. I went to the shop called Frosty Joe's and tried a soft cheesecake cone. Best ever, loved it. The owner said people like to mix up the flavors like blueberry cheesecake or strawberry banana. I will try to hit all 24 flavors this summer !!!....check it out !!!

BUY AN AD!!!!!!

Guest Guest

We tried the soft serve different flavors a few weeks ago when they opened for the season and ended up with the Hershey Squirts. I think when we go to Joes we will stick with the Perry's Hard Ice Cream cones.

Guest Guest

No, I really to need to get a clue. My point is that there was a thread last week mentioning a business by name and the thread got deleted because of someone who runs things here stating that the thread was an advertisement for the place. So how is THIS thread any different? Please enlighten me, Mr or Mrs Know-It-All.

I went there a couple weeks ago. I didnt get ice cream but i did get there Bannana pie............yummy. Nice place to go. I like the Oldies but goodies on the juke box they play and its great taking one of Muscle cars and just chill. Brings back alot of good times.......like the pig stand on court street we had. ;)

@

why not try to walk 24 miles each week this summer before you go back to hibernating for the winter and getting fat on the most fattenting DELETED you can eat.

Archived