Water Bills Going Directly to City General Fund!!!!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Offer an alternative.

Do you support an 81% increase in water rates. If so why? If not what will you do to stop it?

Well, if we give your bosses husband a volume discount, then the rates for homeowners would have to go up even further.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Well, if we give your bosses husband a volume discount, then the rates for homeowners would have to go up even further.

Don't you understand how special he and his bosses are, how much more important they are than you, and how you OWE it to them to subsidize them? Don't you understand?

Could you call a city wide meeting and get 10 people to attend? Could you write a very important letter to the Attorney General, and get no meaningful action as a result? Could you have been the "Field Coordinator" for the most expensive last place campaign in Binghamton's electoral history? Probably not, because you are just not as special or as important as Ed Arzoonyian.

Guest Guest
Oh no, it very much IS about discounts. Discounts for his boss controllers the Kradjians and their Bates Troy laundry business. Never mind they are among the worst tax and water bill scofflaws in Binghamton, they are very special and important, so they are entitled. Ed is their lapdog, pretending to be a citizen watchdog.

As far as him being not well, that almost lets him off the hook. It may really be just a matter of him being a jerk and complete loser.

@

I think we both have a point. he is truly a sick, obsessive compulsive person, who has finally found a way to try and impress his bosses husband by ranting about volume discounts on water bills. Kills two birds with one stone.

@

Guest Guest
Now Now! You want to discredt the Kradjians? They always pay the bill,so I really don't understand your arguementm because it's paid at the end of the year and the city ends up on the better end for the City.

So stop your attacks enough of your nonsense!

Let me ask you a much more important QUESTION WHY WASN'T THE 700,000 dollar payment to the General fund Instead of the Water Fund Account mentioned?

Your Administration as well as the Binghamton Press knew of this payment and nothing was mentioned in the Press Articles to alert taxpayers.

So our bias Newspaper keep important information from the public. WHY? You did as well. WHY?

See, people have caught on.

Binghamton wonders why its economy is in the dumps but it does nothing to improve it. You do not improve the econmy by planting a garden or hangin some flower pots.

Half the water departments in the state offer industrial users a special rate.

If you are looking to open or expand a busienss will you go where it is going to cost you most or would you go next door where it is cheaper? This applies to hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, and many other businesses.

Matthew T. Ryan has donen nothing for business in Binghamton. He has only created more welfare.

Guest Guest
See, people have caught on.

Binghamton wonders why its economy is in the dumps but it does nothing to improve it. You do not improve the econmy by planting a garden or hangin some flower pots.

Half the water departments in the state offer industrial users a special rate.

If you are looking to open or expand a busienss will you go where it is going to cost you most or would you go next door where it is cheaper? This applies to hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, and many other businesses.

Matthew T. Ryan has donen nothing for business in Binghamton. He has only created more welfare.

Yea - they have caught on allraight! They caught on to the fact that you are an obsessive compulsive nutjob!

@

Guest Guest
Yea - they have caught on allraight! They caught on to the fact that you are an obsessive compulsive nutjob!

@

Who is the nutjob?

The guy posting facts and figures and delving into the issues or those simply posting personal attacks?

Tell us why you support and 81% increase in water rates.

Explain it to us.

Guest Guest
Who is the nutjob?

The guy posting facts and figures and delving into the issues or those simply posting personal attacks?

Explain it to us.

Once again, saying someone is for an 81 % increase, if they are against Ed Arzoonyian sets up a completely false choice, and a demand for an "explanation" based on that phony premise deserves no reply.

Ed Arzoonyian is paid by a Kradjian owned enterprise and apparently is allowed sit on this board all day. They are mad at how badly crushed and fully rejected they were in the '05 race, and want some payback. Ed does their bidding, not the people's.

Guest Guest

What is the people's bidding?

Is it to pay an 81% increase?

If not then I would say the people's bidding is being done.

If you think the people's bidding is not being done, tell us what it might be.

Guest Guest
What is the people's bidding?

Is it to pay an 81% increase?

If not then I would say the people's bidding is being done.

If you think the people's bidding is not being done, tell us what it might be.

For the imposter Ed Arzoonyian to sit down, and STFU would be a start.

Ed Arzoonyian does Kradjian's bidding, and Kradjians are not for the people, which is made obvious by their demand for water discounts, when they rank among the worst of the city's water bill delinquents.

The paid stooge Arzoonyian speaks for no one but them, and is incapable of an honest discussion, as shown by his repeated suggestions that the only choice is to agree with him, or support an 81% water rate increase.

Messrs. Kachadorian, Jensen, and Lord, is that someone you want leading you, someone you consider credible and honest? Is the only choice to go along with him, or support an 81% increase?

Guest Guest
Who is the nutjob?

Explain it to us.

I have explained it, but will again. The nutjob is the guy who has posted more than 40,000 times on online forums about the mayor and the city of Binghamton - a city he does not lvie in, work in, pay taxes in and does not own property in. He hss posted more than 150 times about the mayors private parts.

As far as posting about the "issues". The issue is what I stated above. The issue is his obsession with the mayor. The issue is, if the mayor is for something, he is against it. If the mayor is agaisnt something he is for it. Is interest is not in the city of Binghamton, nor it's residents. His interest is in bashing the mayor.

This is not a personal attack I make agaisnt him, it is simply stating the facts. As far as me supporting an 81% increase in water rates.. I have no idea where you got that notion from as I do not, and never stated nor implied that I do.

ps - my above comment should state "you" rather then "the guy" "he" etc. as it is you I am responding to ed.

Trash me all you like and keep repeating your same boring, uninformative rant, the fact remains, Matthew T. Ryan wants to raise everybody's water rates by 81% without any justification whatsoever for such and increase.

Half such an increae would cover rising costs and replenish the water fund but it would not allow Ryan and Abdelazim to milk the fund dry without people noticing

Guest Guest
Trash me all you like and keep repeating your same boring, uninformative rant, the fact remains, Matthew T. Ryan wants to raise everybody's water rates by 81% without any justification whatsoever for such and increase.

Half such an increae would cover rising costs and replenish the water fund but it would not allow Ryan and Abdelazim to milk the fund dry without people noticing

I don't see that I bashed you at all ed. I am just keepin it real - callin it like it is.

Again, however, you intimate that they are using the money inappropriately - misappropriating funds. You never actually tell us what evidence you have of that, despite the fact we have asked on numerous ocassions. Of course you do not have any, you simply make those accusations without anything to back them up. Which is your sop.

Guest Guest

Boring, uninformative? Sounds like that woeful excuse for a campaign you helped run (NORMA!) in 2005.

Rant? Just look at this board you are ruining with thousands of your stupid posts designed mostly to make you look and feel important.

Your proposal to raise rates 40%, while lowering them for your delinquent scofflaw bosses the Kradjians is simply outrageous, and insulting to people that struggle to pay on time. You have no business offering yourself as a leader on this issue. The more you do so, the more you prove how stupid, or psychotic you are.

Guest Guest
Boring, uninformative? Sounds like that woeful excuse for a campaign you helped run (NORMA!) in 2005.

Rant? Just look at this board you are ruining with thousands of your stupid posts designed mostly to make you look and feel important.

Your proposal to raise rates 40%, while lowering them for your delinquent scofflaw bosses the Kradjians is simply outrageous, and insulting to people that struggle to pay on time. You have no business offering yourself as a leader on this issue. The more you do so, the more you prove how stupid, or psychotic you are.

You tell em!!!!! I am so sick of his bogus bullshit and his obsessive compulsive posts!!!!!

Guest Guest
There is no reason consumption could not go up.

I know, for instance, of one users' consumption that will go up by about 2,000,000 (two million) gallons this year. (2673 100cubic/ft. units)

Just a suggestion for the whomever oversees the water department...It had been common practice in other local water districts for customers to remover (or turn backwards) the water meter for a significant length of time throughout the billing cycle. Meter readers would sometimes "overlook" these. Maybe that's where some of the "lost" water is. Does anyone know how much water is treated and pumped from the river, compared to how much is billed?

Guest Guest

If you would like to review the Water Department budget you can find it at:

http://www.cityofbinghamton.com/library/pa...ed%20Budget.pdf

The pages pertaining to the water department begin on Page 108 of 148 in the PDF file (Page 103 in the hard copy)

They end on Page 121 of 148 in the PDF file (Page 117 in the hard copy).

It makes for some interesting reading if you can decipher the codewords used to hide what's really going on.

Look under "Contractual services" those are all things the City charge the Water Fund, like almost $8000 for Binghamton Corporate Council Ken Franks (who lives in Vestal) . Given that figure Mr. Franks should be spending about one full day every work week working for the Water Deparrtment. Do you really think he does that?

Those chemical that went up $100,000, they went to $360,000. According to Mayor Mathew T. Ryan that is why he has to raise an additonal $2,200,000 PER YEAR EVER YEAR.

Look at the debt service a whopping $2,400,000 (two-million four-hundred thousand)!

$14,000 for data processing....

Professional Service for Transmission of water $7000. No idea what kind of service that is....

Professional Servies in Administration $18,000....

Collection Service $57,000???? Doesn't the County do the collections to save that?????

Accounting services $41,000

It just goes on and on, every type of charge possible from the City to the Water fund. No explanations, just charge after charge.

They are bleeding it dry.

Guest Guest
If you would like to review the Water Department budget you can find it at:

http://www.cityofbinghamton.com/library/pa...ed%20Budget.pdf

The pages pertaining to the water department begin on Page 108 of 148 in the PDF file (Page 103 in the hard copy)

They end on Page 121 of 148 in the PDF file (Page 117 in the hard copy).

It makes for some interesting reading if you can decipher the codewords used to hide what's really going on.

Look under "Contractual services" those are all things the City charge the Water Fund, like almost $8000 for Binghamton Corporate Council Ken Franks (who lives in Vestal) . Given that figure Mr. Franks should be spending about one full day every work week working for the Water Deparrtment. Do you really think he does that?

Those chemical that went up $100,000, they went to $360,000. According to Mayor Mathew T. Ryan that is why he has to raise an additonal $2,200,000 PER YEAR EVER YEAR.

Look at the debt service a whopping $2,400,000 (two-million four-hundred thousand)!

$14,000 for data processing....

Professional Service for Transmission of water $7000. No idea what kind of service that is....

Professional Servies in Administration $18,000....

Collection Service $57,000???? Doesn't the County do the collections to save that?????

Accounting services $41,000

It just goes on and on, every type of charge possible from the City to the Water fund. No explanations, just charge after charge.

They are bleeding it dry.

Once again, you make accusations of mis-appropriation of funds, yet you offer no evidence of that. You see, this is why no one believes a damn word you say anymore.

Guest Guest

Simple question, how much per hour is the City of Binghamton billing the Water Fund for the services of Binghamton Corporate Council Ken Franks of

Vestal?

Guest Guest
Simple question, how much per hour is the City of Binghamton billing the Water Fund for the services of Binghamton Corporate Council Ken Franks of

Vestal?

Answer: You don't know

neither do I

What difference would it make?

Guest Guest

Maybe it's time for a letter to this Franks from Ed Arzoonyian demanding answers and action, with copies to all local media!

Arzoonyian sent such a letter to the Attorney General last year, so that proves the Attorney General is working with Arzoonyian. He is very important.

Guest Guest
Answer: You don't know

neither do I

What difference would it make?

What difference would it make!!!!!

Well, if Ken Franks of Vestal is being paid $100 per hour for his services as Corporate Council of Binghamton and then the City of Binghamton turns around and charges the Water Fund $300 per hour for his services then it makes one hell of big difference. It is the City of Binghamtot (Matthew T. Ryan) gouging the Water Fund.

Guest Guest

What difference would it make!!!!!

Well, if Ken Franks of Vestal is being paid $100 per hour for his services as Corporate Council of Binghamton and then the City of Binghamton turns around and charges the Water Fund $300 per hour for his services then it makes one hell of big difference. It is the City of Binghamtot (Matthew T. Ryan) gouging the Water Fund.

Is that another accusation without any factual information - or you just spewing your bull again?

Good god you are one seriously jacked up person.

Guest Guest
Is that another accusation without any factual information - or you just spewing your bull again?

Good god you are one seriously jacked up person.

Asking a question is not an accusation. Can’t you tell the difference?????

The budget does not state how many hours Franks works for the Water Department. It does not state what rate he is paid. It only states the Water Department will be billed about $8000 for his services.

Therefore it is a legitimate question to ask how many hours he works for the Water Department or what the rate is.

This is especially true since Mayor Matthew T. Ryan claim his administration will be transparent.

How do they arrive at an $8000 figure for Franks' time?

Archived