Cigar Shop?

Guest Puffy

Guest Guest

no cigar stores here anymore best you can do is the smoke shop on main street other than that all you can get is flavored dutchies and we all know what they are used for, hess on main st sells 50 boxes a week with ease! thats 50x50 and all the other conveinence stores do the same. dutchies and phone cards are the largest sellers in binghamton

Guest Guest
It's Sir Vin's on Washington Avenue. They have weird hours. That's all I know but it is a cigar shop.

I went in there the other night. Seemed alright, there's a lounge room in back that is nice. The guy who owns it was telling me he owns the tobacco plantation in the Dominican and has several of these stores in the east. Bought a few cigars but haven't smoked them yet, but the guy was cool and seemed real knowledgable. Any one else bought from there?

@

Guest Guest
I went in there the other night. Seemed alright, there's a lounge room in back that is nice. The guy who owns it was telling me he owns the tobacco plantation in the Dominican and has several of these stores in the east. Bought a few cigars but haven't smoked them yet, but the guy was cool and seemed real knowledgable. Any one else bought from there?

@

Does he only sell his own cigars?

Guest Guest

@

My husband bought a few from there - it was before they opened he was selling them at the apple fest while they were getting the shop ready - he really like what he bought and also thought the guy was very nice and knowledgable - he thought the prices were a bit high but other than that really enjoyed what he purchased.

@

• 2 weeks later...

Archived