Is it me or are there way too many subways and Quiznos

Guest sub king

Guest sub king

It jsut seems as though that there are way too many sub shops to support the area. i hope the best for them, but to have so many I can't see where the volume will bring in big profits. Wegmans seems to be the only one with lines and people all of the time- THey have the best sub in the triple citites hands down.

Guest Guest
It jsut seems as though that there are way too many sub shops to support the area. i hope the best for them, but to have so many I can't see where the volume will bring in big profits. Wegmans seems to be the only one with lines and people all of the time- THey have the best sub in the triple citites hands down.

You are right, it is just you that is concerned that there are too many sub shops in the area.

It must be you, but then to we don't get anything from either. We want a sub, we make it ourself that way we know who's hands have been on the food. And no, they do not always use gloves when cutting the meat up in the back work area.

Guest Guest
It must be you, but then to we don't get anything from either. We want a sub, we make it ourself that way we know who's hands have been on the food. And no, they do not always use gloves when cutting the meat up in the back work area.

Hate to tell ya, but unless you are slaughtering the cows, baking the bread, and growing the lettuce and tomato, you still don't know.

Guest country girl2

I totally agree about Wegmans subs, I love them...and I really like the rye rolls.

If this is all you have to ponder in your world, I envy you! :rolleyes:

Guest country girl2

Does anybody remember that place that was in Endwell called Phat man subs (I think that is how it was spelled)? They had the best subs, they were way too big for me though.

@

Guest The Giant

Too many Giant Markets, that's for damn sure!

@

Archived