Windsor high school

Guest The Guest

Guest The Guest

Windsor high school athletic dept. needs to do the right thing and kick the 4 time offender off for good and let the one time offenders off. I mean everyones equal right? So she got off her first time so why should they be any different. Don't give in to students just cuz there good athletes. Stand up for what's moraly right and quit giving in. It's not fair to the other athletes, she signed a contract so she should be done for good. Why don't we follow through with our punishments instead of just letting them slide by in life. She obviously hasn't learned her lesson of she keeps doing the same thing over and over again.

Let's not mention names this time.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOT ONE KID SHOULD BE BLAMED WHEN ALTHLETES FROM ALL SPORTS DID THE SAME THING THE SCHOOL NEEDS TO HAVE RULES THAT APPIES TO EVERYONE REGARDLESS OF THE NAME AND IT DOESNT NEVER HAS.

Guest Guest44

the athletic department is really going down hill. why should two people get in trouble when many students were there. even if they said they "were not drinking" they still knew it was there and we all know that they indeed were drinking. i think that this is going to cause a real issue in windsor.

IT SHOULD CAUSE PROBLEMS IT IS ONLY RIGHT HOW CAN THE BELIEVE ALL THE LIES IT MAKES ME SICK. BUT IF YOU HAVE A CERTAIN NAME AND YOU LIE IT DOESNT MATTER YOU ARE GOLDEN

WELL I GUESS NOONE HAS ANYMORE TO SAY. I THINK THAT IT IS JUST SAD THAT SO MANY CAN BLAME ONE AND NOT SEE THE WHOLE PICTURE. IT IS THE SCHOOL THAT MAKES THE RULES NOT THE KIDS.IT WASNT ONE ATHLETE IT WAS MANY. FIRST TIME OFFENDER OR NOT IT IS ALL THE SAME. ALL OF THEM SIGNED THE SAME CONTRACT AND SO DID THE PARENTS. IF ONE IS ACCOUNTABLE THEN ALL SHOULD BE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBLILITY OF THE SCHOOL TO INFORCE THE RULES NOT GET THE KIDS TO DO THE DIRTY WORK FOR THEM. THE PICTURES WERE ON FACE BOOK FOR HEAVENS SAKE SO SAYING " I DIDNT DRINK" WORKS? WHO COULD BELIEVE THAT? NOT ME AND IT IS SAD THAT THE ONLY ONES THAT APPARENTLY GOT IN TROUBLE ARE THE ONES THAT TOLD THE TRUTH. HOW SAD IS THAT . WHAT DOES THAT SAY? LIE AND YOU WONT GET IN TOUBLE. TELL THE TRUTH AND YOU WILL.WHAT IS UP WITH THAT??????

From what I hear this student has had plenty of chances. They don't deserve another. What happens if you break the rules in the real world cause I'm sure you don't get more than one chance.

Guest on the hill

minors are not bound by any contracts legally. a teen beer party is this big a deal? adults must stop drawing up retarded contracts that have a 100% chance of being broken. i guess that's easier than dealing with each case individually since each kid is doing it for a different reason.

Did it help the football team? They lost anyway..............

Guest on the hill

minors are not bound by any contracts legally. a teen beer party is this big a deal? adults must stop drawing up retarded contracts that have a 100% chance of being broken. i guess that's easier than dealing with each case individually since each kid is doing it for a different reason.

WELL I GUESS NOONE HAS ANYMORE TO SAY. I THINK THAT IT IS JUST SAD THAT SO MANY CAN BLAME ONE AND NOT SEE THE WHOLE PICTURE. IT IS THE SCHOOL THAT MAKES THE RULES NOT THE KIDS.IT WASNT ONE ATHLETE IT WAS MANY. FIRST TIME OFFENDER OR NOT IT IS ALL THE SAME. ALL OF THEM SIGNED THE SAME CONTRACT AND SO DID THE PARENTS. IF ONE IS ACCOUNTABLE THEN ALL SHOULD BE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBLILITY OF THE SCHOOL TO INFORCE THE RULES NOT GET THE KIDS TO DO THE DIRTY WORK FOR THEM. THE PICTURES WERE ON FACE BOOK FOR HEAVENS SAKE SO SAYING " I DIDNT DRINK" WORKS? WHO COULD BELIEVE THAT? NOT ME AND IT IS SAD THAT THE ONLY ONES THAT APPARENTLY GOT IN TROUBLE ARE THE ONES THAT TOLD THE TRUTH. HOW SAD IS THAT . WHAT DOES THAT SAY? LIE AND YOU WONT GET IN TOUBLE. TELL THE TRUTH AND YOU WILL.WHAT IS UP WITH THAT??????

it really is a shame what windsor is teaching their students, lie and you are fine also if you do it many times i guess that's ok and nothing happens in that school, but if you get caught once and say yes i was there you get suspended for at least 7 games of your next season. while a repeat offender has no punishment on her softball season since she has the softball name and a coach that will bail her out everytime and the school just sits there and allows it! what a shame of a school honestly.

All this is nothing new at Windsor. This sort of thing has been going on for decades. I graduated in the 1960's, played football and basketball. Just about everyone on both teams smoked and drank on a regular basis. If you were related to any of the coaches or teachers or if Mommy and Daddy were big shots(in their own minds) the coaches and school always looked the other way. We were taught that while playing football, if we could inflict a injury on a opponent, do it! I believe it was 1964 when the football team went undefeated, untied and unscored upon they ran the clock out to fast because the other team appeared it was going to score, I was standing behind the time keepers table and watched them do it. Windsor is and always has been a joke, and not a funny one.

All this is nothing new at Windsor. This sort of thing has been going on for decades. I graduated in the 1960's, played football and basketball. Just about everyone on both teams smoked and drank on a regular basis. If you were related to any of the coaches or teachers or if Mommy and Daddy were big shots(in their own minds) the coaches and school always looked the other way. We were taught that while playing football, if we could inflict a injury on a opponent, do it! I believe it was 1964 when the football team went undefeated, untied and unscored upon they ran the clock out to fast because the other team appeared it was going to score, I was standing behind the time keepers table and watched them do it. Windsor is and always has been a joke, and not a funny one.

First of all you are a liar. If I had to bet money you never went to Windsor. Second, I'm SURE you stood behind the TIMER when they RAN the clock FAST! Are you that dumb? Back in the sixties you could also drink at 18 years old. Training rules didn't even exist. It blows me away that a person would come on here and try to take something away from a team that was that good because some kids almost 50 years later drank some beer. Get a life.

when you have twenty some kids all at the same place and some plead innocent and lie and are believed shame on the school, they are known for playing the name game i agree with when mommy and daddy are big shots even in their own mind that is funny,but sadly true. these are the people whose children are not held accountable. its not just about one child it is about a bunch of kids that got away with breaking the rules. many may be first time offenders but it just because they have not got caught before.

Guest on the hill

it really is a shame what windsor is teaching their students, lie and you are fine also if you do it many times i guess that's ok and nothing happens in that school, but if you get caught once and say yes i was there you get suspended for at least 7 games of your next season. while a repeat offender has no punishment on her softball season since she has the softball name and a coach that will bail her out everytime and the school just sits there and allows it! what a shame of a school honestly.

She is gone for good from all sports.

First of all you are a liar. If I had to bet money you never went to Windsor. Second, I'm SURE you stood behind the TIMER when they RAN the clock FAST! Are you that dumb? Back in the sixties you could also drink at 18 years old. Training rules didn't even exist. It blows me away that a person would come on here and try to take something away from a team that was that good because some kids almost 50 years later drank some beer. Get a life.

Go back to your 'Mobile Home'. Everything I posted is 100% true. I could care less if you believe it or not. FYI: there were very few on those teams that were 18, most were between 15 and 17 years old.

My favorite part of this post is that if you have a name you don't get in trouble? That's a bunch of BS. If you are drinking at a party, and it's proved, you pay the price. It's tougher in Windsor now than it has ever been. I dare somebody to find schools that actually have a tougher policy that live up to it the way they do! You also have people coming on here accusing kids of drinking, unless you were there, how do you know? You can't just suspend a kid without proof. The term "everybody was drinking" doesn't hold water when you are looking for proof. What if your kid was suspended without proof? You'd be OK with that? I'm sure.

Go back to your 'Mobile Home'. Everything I posted is 100% true. I could care less if you believe it or not. FYI: there were very few on those teams that were 18, most were between 15 and 17 years old.

Go grind your axe somewhere else. If you did go to Windsor, and weren't on the team, you are obviously a loser anyway. FYI: You are going to tell me that you were in high school in 1964, which makes you at least 60 years old, and you are going to tell me to go back to my "Mobile Home?" Stop taking cheap shots at a school you didn't attend you 25 year old cyber tough guy...

Liar...

My favorite part of this post is that if you have a name you don't get in trouble? That's a bunch of BS. If you are drinking at a party, and it's proved, you pay the price. It's tougher in Windsor now than it has ever been. I dare somebody to find schools that actually have a tougher policy that live up to it the way they do! You also have people coming on here accusing kids of drinking, unless you were there, how do you know? You can't just suspend a kid without proof. The term "everybody was drinking" doesn't hold water when you are looking for proof. What if your kid was suspended without proof? You'd be OK with that? I'm sure.

i am a parent from windsor and there is proof for other students of being that the party, they are still on facebook. the school lets them slide though because they said that they were there but were not drinking. only two people got in trouble, the only two who said yes i was there and i was drinking. all the others must have watch right? i dont think so and the training rules state that you are guilty by association so they all should be in trouble even if they "were not drinking"

it doesnt matter if they were drinking or not they were at an underage drinking part guity by association that is the way it works. that is the way it has been at the school, tough rules or not they were broken! no one kid should be blamed they are all at fault and should all have to pay the price. they knew right from wrong but some are just excused it is sad and oh so wrong. and it wasnt water that was being held.

i am a parent from windsor and there is proof for other students of being that the party, they are still on facebook. the school lets them slide though because they said that they were there but were not drinking. only two people got in trouble, the only two who said yes i was there and i was drinking. all the others must have watch right? i dont think so and the training rules state that you are guilty by association so they all should be in trouble even if they "were not drinking"

i agree and codos to you. who stood and watched? give me a break i wasnt born yesterday and neither wer anyone who believes that. and guilty by association is the way it has always been at that school why does it change now because so many athletes were there? two people get in trouble because they are the only ones that didnt lie, that is beyond sad what does that teach the kids, nothing good! not the ones who lied and not the ones that had the nerve to tell the truth.

Archived