Ice cold luck

Aaron

Well I guess that my 2002 Dodge Dakota 4x4 Quad is coming your way for a look see. Then the Mrs. 2004 Chevy. Both need basic oils changes, but the Dodge needs a little front end work. Think the bushing's are in need of replacement. Just not up to tearing it apart and replacing for a few bucks and a lot of labor.

Will be calling this week.

:)

I get there at 8:00 but you can drop it anytime and put the key in the drop box. If you get out at 4:30 you can pick it up by 5:00. Call and leave your number with my Barney in case he has to call you for something. Personal checks are ok with me!

Yeah, have Barney call if it's going to be something astronomical. I'll put the phone number with the keys. It's a white "97 Voyager van...I'll see you anyway, I gotta drop the sandwiches off. Does Barney want one too?

Yeah, have Barney call if it's going to be something astronomical. I'll put the phone number with the keys. It's a white "97 Voyager van...I'll see you anyway, I gotta drop the sandwiches off. Does Barney want one too?

I am sure he would appreciate it! And if you are feeling really generous, Nick would eat the same, he is the guy that keeps Reddi in line

Any sugestions, besides Uptown Limo noone seems to have a lift big enough and Uptown doesnt have an alignment rack.

The only one that I know of that can handle such a long car is Hillcrest Collision in Vestal 797-9999 ask for Scott Mills. he is their alignment man. We can lift a limo but we can't align it.

Well I guess that my 2002 Dodge Dakota 4x4 Quad is coming your way for a look see. Then the Mrs. 2004 Chevy. Both need basic oils changes, but the Dodge needs a little front end work. Think the bushing's are in need of replacement. Just not up to tearing it apart and replacing for a few bucks and a lot of labor.

Will be calling this week.

:)

Great! Talk to you this week!

Billy,

Do you do body work? Know a kid that just graduated from tech school in body work and is looking for a job.

Sorry we only do mechanical work and RV work. We have an openening for an RV Service Tech. if he can do that kind of work, he is welcome to apply at our RV Shop. See George Hamm at 72 E. Service Rd. Binghamton, NY in person.

Archived