Happy Admin Assistants Day

Guest Happy

So what did you get her Billy? We all want to know. Holly lives for her flowers and garden...did you get her something special along those lines? Me, I'm very generous and personable. I gave my assistant ten dollars worth of McDonald's bucks, but he's a good guy and he's worth it! He gave my legs a good rubdown on Monday after my race with Ed! I'll bet you got Holly squat, because you're not the caring, sensitive person that I am.

So what did you get her Billy? We all want to know. Holly lives for her flowers and garden...did you get her something special along those lines? Me, I'm very generous and personable. I gave my assistant ten dollars worth of McDonald's bucks, but he's a good guy and he's worth it! He gave my legs a good rubdown on Monday after my race with Ed! I'll bet you got Holly squat, because you're not the caring, sensitive person that I am.

Got to hand it to you, you sure do "spread it on thick" :) :) :) :) :) :)

Got to hand it to you, you sure do "spread it on thick" :) :) :) :) :) :)

Just reality. When BTK rubs two coins together...the buffalo's fart on the nickels! Reddi Killowatt works for loose change he finds in ashtrays, and Barney has been comatose since '79. Poor old Dick, thinks he's in an "Annie" revival....always tap dancing! If you've never paid a visit to these guys on the service road, you're missing out big time. Sometime's I make up crap about my van, just to go down there and be entertained. They're way too funny!

Guest Sellncars
Just reality. When BTK rubs two coins together...the buffalo's fart on the nickels! Reddi Killowatt works for loose change he finds in ashtrays, and Barney has been comatose since '79. Poor old Dick, thinks he's in an "Annie" revival....always tap dancing! If you've never paid a visit to these guys on the service road, you're missing out big time. Sometime's I make up crap about my van, just to go down there and be entertained. They're way too funny!

Hey sleepless, the guys aren't the smartest bunch, but they sure are fun to watch. Wow, what year is it again? How is that bike with no seat treating you? That's gotta hurt. Entertainment prices have just gone up due to the high cost of fuel related charges.

Guest Reddi Killowatt
Thank you Reddi, It's nice to be appreciated.

You're welcome Barney. It's just too bad your BOSS didn't get you anything for Admin Assistants Day!

@

Hey sleepless, the guys aren't the smartest bunch, but they sure are fun to watch. Wow, what year is it again? How is that bike with no seat treating you? That's gotta hurt. Entertainment prices have just gone up due to the high cost of fuel related charges.

Barney, the seat is clearly visible in the photo...I did not suffer, from pole exposure, but Ed get's off cheap here. Don't ever , ever, challenge him to a bike race. He truly is a pro! I was loading up my my bike in the van, and old "Eddie A" shot up the hill like grease lightning, and never slowed down...it kinda freaked me out, I couldn't do that when I was 17!

And I blamed Alex for taking the 3 quarters 2 dimes and 15 pennies, but that desnt explain where the half a snickers bar under the seat went. :unsure:

Guest Sellncars
And I blamed Alex for taking the 3 quarters 2 dimes and 15 pennies, but that desnt explain where the half a snickers bar under the seat went. :unsure:

Reddi Killowatt was hungry and needed the change for a pack of gum.

@

You are right, I could never compare to you Will!

Archived