Chris's Diner

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Why does Chris's diner advertise for bcvoice? there is a sign in the window. Their food sucks!!!

I don't go for the food. I go for the ambiance.

Guest Guest

Chris is a hoot! If you get him excited, he lapses into a combination of Greek and English. Impossible to understand but very entertaining. Great on the grill.

Guest Guest
Why does Chris's diner advertise for bcvoice? there is a sign in the window. Their food sucks!!!
Say what you want about the food. He treated me and my coworkers like KINGS. All of us would order a huge breakfast at least 5 days a week. Usually 4-8 of us at once.

He gets raped in taxes like everyone else yet he remains in Binghamton. He would make a killing anywhere else in this DELETED county.

He and his family, and every other Greek I know, work their spankopitas off. I have never seen a lazy Greek in my life. And not to get off the subject but, GREEK WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL! Some of the prettiest women walking the earth.

He gets a steady business from crews working shows at the Forum.

His prices are some of the cheapest around.

I don't care if he advertises for BCVoice or not. Who gives a DELETED anyway? If it bothers you that much, don't DELETED eat there, you DELETED.

He's a good guy. Bust the DELETED that cause the real problems in Binghamton........

...........blacks and the Ryan administration.

Guest country girl2

I heard they have really good macaroni & cheese, I think it was somebody on BCV that said that. Does anybody know what the hours are?

@

Guest Guest

I've fed myself and my kid (who has a voracious appetite) one one plate of pancakes (i.e., meant for one person!), and been full, AND had leftovers to bring home. That, coffee, milk, and bacon on the side never costs me more than eight bucks, tip included. And I'm a good tipper. :)

@

Guest blinded by the light

When are we going to start hearing about not enough windows ? That hasn't come up in the last few days :blink: .

Guest Guest
I think that's about Moxie's. ;)

Exactly, and my point is that these posts that are made with the only intent is to slam a business, is as stupid as the window issue.

Some people just aren't happy unless they are complaining or criticizing.

Guest Regular Patron

Best Breakfast in town! You wont go away hungry. his pancakes are as big as manhole covers! his ommelets are huge and crammed full for around five bucks, you cant beat his food and prices!! Hours are 5 am til 7 pm. Try Chris's youll never go elswhere!

Guest happy diner

Chris' Diner has the BEST pancakes in the world. Seriously. I order mine "light," because that's the way I like them. And you can have pancakes whenever you want! I liked the person who said he comes for the ambience. That is true, too. Chris started out as most Greek diner owners do, as a dishwasher, in Rolando's on Court Street. Whoever said the Greeks work hard on not kidding. They can be grilling five orders at once and still have a second for a big hello to a familiar face. We are so lucky to have them in our city.

Great place and great prices.

There will always be one who is mad for whatever reason and will post negative things.

Well it won't fly, as we know what we get and how we are treated everyone the same. The clientel lets you know it's an equal opportunity business. You see all walks of life, great fun place too.

Guest This Old Chick

I have to agree their breakfasts are great and the pancakes are huge. I was there last week and had their meatloaf and that was very very good. We usually go to Chris's for the breakfasts but since I had the meatloaf we are going to be trying everything on their menu. The prices are great, you get pile high platefulls of food and the service is exceptional. If you look hard enough sometimes you will see Garo sipping java at the counter. Chris's for a meal- Definately recommend it!

@

Archived