Stalkers

Sleepless in Hillcrest

Who died and made you BOSS MAN ?

Your name sayes it all - dingbat

You have not a clue. I personal hope this Rick guy comes after you for slander. Oh and if he does have a Limo Service, I'll bet he does not drive around old beat up junk.

You don't owe them because they don't exist !

Is that something along the lines of "going to beat ED in a bike race " (?) kind of thing ??

You would not know right from wrong if it jumped out and hit you over the head.

BIG BULLY - LMAO can't even ride a bike. Ever get that ash tray for your bike ? LMAO

Well you posted it and your still wrong. I think you owe him something for spreading all these rumors.

And I am sure that no one gives one about you either. And a loser is the only type of person that would have such low class to post like you do.

Oh you again. Ever find that Jeep ? Got some cheese for that whine?

Yep you all belong together. You have the same thought patterns, what little there is.

Who died and made you BOSS MAN ?

Your name sayes it all - dingbat

You have not a clue. I personal hope this Rick guy comes after you for slander. Oh and if he does have a Limo Service, I'll bet he does not drive around old beat up junk.

You don't owe them because they don't exist !

Is that something along the lines of "going to beat ED in a bike race " (?) kind of thing ??

You would not know right from wrong if it jumped out and hit you over the head.

BIG BULLY - LMAO can't even ride a bike. Ever get that ash tray for your bike ? LMAO

Well you posted it and your still wrong. I think you owe him something for spreading all these rumors.

And I am sure that no one gives one about you either. And a loser is the only type of person that would have such low class to post like you do.

Oh you again. Ever find that Jeep ? Got some cheese for that whine?

Yep you all belong together. You have the same thought patterns, what little there is.

Rick where were you lastnight bud I was waiting for you. Way to play the denial card good show old man good show.

Ya know all you had to do was leave people who are here to meet new people and have fun alone. Deny it all you want, You've been cought so take your troll spanking and like it. Your alot like my son,in that you got cought red handed, deny outright it was you and then get mad when you get sent to your room for a time out. Kids cant live with em, illegal to stick in the trunk :lol:

Its about the freak that follows Sleepless, linc, me, and a few others around on different post topics and leaves rude, obnoxioius replies. If you read the "grey hair" topic and the "American idol" topic you will see some of the BS. Also, the post from Sleepless (I cant remember the name of the post, I think it was something like "summer of 1971") has been moved to registered users because of this stalker.

I don't know if anyone else caught it, but when the thread got moved, he immediately went back 3 pages in the forum and posted on the bike thread about me complaining about ashtrays. He's so pathetic!

I don't know if anyone else caught it, but when the thread got moved, he immediately went back 3 pages in the forum and posted on the bike thread about me complaining about ashtrays. He's so pathetic!
I thought that was a little odd that that popped in after

Its about the freak that follows Sleepless, linc, me, and a few others around on different post topics and leaves rude, obnoxioius replies. If you read the "grey hair" topic and the "American idol" topic you will see some of the BS. Also, the post from Sleepless (I cant remember the name of the post, I think it was something like "summer of 1971") has been moved to registered users because of this stalker.

Well, next week is supposed to be much cooler. Maybe his rash will dry up and he will be in a better mood! :lol:

@

So where is "Daddy Warbucks"? Must be remodeling the McMansion. Here we supplied him with his own thread to attack everybody, but not a wimper all day! Normally when I post, I don't have enough time to fart before he's already responded. Why suddenly so quiet?

:unsure: So wheres my favorite troll Richard W come on pal 2 months of ball busting and now your in the corner crying. Im sorry did I hit a nerve. Serves you right all you had to do is be a man and call me to say what you had to say. I can think of 3different invites for a personal conversation from me, BTK and Sleepless that could have made this not necessary, didnt think you would get cought did ya? Well I cant blame ya, I mean you did get away with it for what, two months now. Consider yourself lucky, I havent posted your full name or address or where you keep your cars in that craphole in Endicott.......Did I type that :unsure: That was supposed to stay in a thought bubble :rolleyes:

:unsure: So wheres my favorite troll Richard W come on pal 2 months of ball busting and now your in the corner crying Im sorry did I hit a nerve. Serves you right all you had to do is be a man and call me to say what you had to say. I can think of 3different invites for a personal conversation from me, BTK and Sleepless that could have made this not necessary, didnt think you would get cought did ya. Well I cant blame ya. I mean you did get away with it for what, two months now. Consider yourself lucky, I havent posted your full name or address or where you keep your cars in that craphole in Endicott.......Did I type that :unsure: That was supposed to stay in a thought bubble :rolleyes:

Thanks for finally posting. That 666 was freaking me out and I started thinking that D stood for Damien! A question. What would it cost me next Friday or Saturday night to take a 2 hour run through the triple cities with some of my BCV friends? We may want to make a couple of stops, but 2 hours tops. How many friends can I invite? We're not Chinese, so you can't stack us. Anybody else want to go and get wasted? Sign up.

Thanks for finally posting. That 666 was freaking me out and I started thinking that D stood for Damien! A question. What would it cost me next Friday or Saturday night to take a 2 hour run through the triple cities with some of my BCV friends? We may want to make a couple of stops, but 2 hours tops. How many friends can I invite? We're not Chinese, so you can't stack us. Anybody else want to go and get wasted? Sign up.
Sorry for the satanic feeling, my phone modem took a crap and I had to get go to Time Warner to grt a new one. That was lots of fun. I switched my phones to TW Business Class price was $85 less for my 3 phone lines and they gave me my 800 number for free but they suggested I change my RR from residential to the business class so 3 lines and the rr go through the same box and I think its overloading it. They say its not but the rr is supposed to be 10 times faster and its not and the phne has crashed 4 times in a month, all day today. Next week might be tricky, I had to put off going to get the new car because I now am taking a my 6 passesnger limo that I had for sale to NC. The guy Im buying the new one from bought one of mine so instead of driving a gas saving Eclipse to get the new car I have to take the gas guzeling truck with a tow dolly and a 7400 pound car behind it and drive back a gas sucking truck and a gas sucking limo, God I need a tums. Give me a couple days though because it just might change. Im checking prices to truck it from there to here.

Where is wonder boy? Cut's me like a knife everytime I post...suddenly silent for 2 days. I think you pegged him D.
I know for a fact I did. As soon as I figure out how to do It Ill post the email I sent to btk explaining how I cought him. I want to edit the last name, phone, address and a few other choice details out. Im not the best at poker but I do know not to show the whole hand till the tiime is right. :rolleyes:

So Richard W do you perfer Richard or Rick? Hey everybody did you know that the day before the dying hair thread was started one of Richards or Rick's drivers dyed his gery hair and Rick told him he was a dirt bag. Way to keep up moral umong your drivers or dirver. $5 an hour + tip on a $425 + gratuity with a $35 fuel surcharge trip. Lets do the math shall we, Bing to JFK 4 hours or so there give an hour to get over the GW and Whitestone Bridges and then back, 10 hours at $5hr= $50 so out of $460 you pay the driver $50, use a tank and a quarter for gas another $80 + $21 for tolls So your making a little over $310 give or take a few dollars. No wonder you cant get drivers. :P

@

Archived