Stalkers

Sleepless in Hillcrest

If you can be identified, you'll eventually end up with one or two. I have them, "CG" has them, and so does "D". They relish in their anonymity, and love to lash out in their anonymous guise, safe from reprecussion. It's safer that way from the "guest mist" that they post from. No accountability for their posts...just strike out at everybody. I suggest you losers post your crappy thoughts on this thread, and leave the rest of the board alone, for some intellectual thought. That would be nice.

To me, this is nothing more than school yard bullies. Tough guys that think they are preying on the weak, when in reality, they are the weak ones. If you are happy with your life and secure with yourself, you don't pick on others. I almost feel sorry for them.

Ya know I was goin to start my own thread but the heading on this one is perfect. As you all know this site has been over run by a nasty dirty little troll. This troll has spent the last month or so hiding behind a guest name telling everybody what a big shot he is and how we , well simply put , just aren't worthy. Sleepless was right you can hide but not for long. I figured that since this guest knows so much about us it would'nt be polite of us not to get to know him a little so with out further delay my I introduce Rick of Greater Binghamton Limousine service of Vestal NY. Rick, everyone , everyone Rick. I told you Id get you. I knew the thread about the needing a driver for JFK was a trap. The best part about you trolls is you yap your flappers so much you give yourself away. So what do you have to say now. Go ahead use your proxis all you like. So hows the insurance business? Ya know youve got a big pair of stones telling people that btk was a dick for trying to sell taz a car after the accident when you were probably trying to sell her insurance. Stiff any drivers on their tips? I got more too. Any body want to know some thing about the troll just ask. Go ahead deny who you are!!!!

Oh by the way I might hav DELETED cars I may be the DELETED you say I am But at least youll never find a driver of mine that I owe pay to, in fact I have a long list of drivers because unlike you I know how to treat my drivers. My drivers get paid before I do. Hows the search for a driver for your vacation going. Strange you wont have one of your drivers drive you. Why is that?

Perhaps, we've found Mr. troll. Post your number Rick. I'll gladly discuss my life with you. I've posted my name and number on here plenty of times, do you have the fortitude to do it now? Or just lay back and post crap from the Mcmansion. I hope "D" is right, because I'd sincerely love to pound your butt in the ground.

Guest Guest
Perhaps, we've found Mr. troll. Post your number Rick. I'll gladly discuss my life with you. I've posted my name and number on here plenty of times, do you have the fortitude to do it now? Or just lay back and post crap from the Mcmansion. I hope "D" is right, because I'd sincerely love to pound your butt in the ground.

I guess you told him !!!

Oh Im right. Remember when I told him I thought I knew who he was but I didnt want to say because I wasnt sure, well its a good thing I did because I orignally thought it was someone else. Rick from greater Binghamton Limo service of Vestal never crossed my mind. The best part is hes a troll that gets rich off of ripping off the little guy. Oh yea Rick I meant to tell you for all the dlinclimo, Broome Limousine nothing but a worthless cab driver remarks dont you think its ironic that the last few drivers youve had were and are cab drivers :unsure:

@

I hope you pegged him right, because I'm going to call him out. No, I'll finish this fight... Rick, just little 'ole me in Hillcrest, calling you out. Name the place and the time!
Well like I told him, I wasnt going to post this till I knew for sure. Maybe after the troll spanking Rick will invite us all over for a swim in his pool.

Guest country girl2

The famous Hamburglar's real name is DELETEDRick huh? Hey DELETEDRick, how far did you make it in school? All you do on here is make yourself look like an (deleted). We may reply back to you but I guarantee that NONE of us give a rats (deleted) what you think and we know what a loser you are. Have a good night DELETEDRick.

Rick is the one saying all the bull about BTK trying to sell Kate a car? He also the one that had us sleeping together DLinc?

If he is, he has no idea what he is/was talking about. BTK was nothing but wonderful with Kate and gave her some great advice and so did you D. Little did anybody realize how much you offered to do behind the scenes to help her get back on her feet.

Now he is after Sleepless huh? Another of the sweetest posters here... well it is obvious he has no clue about relationships, which would explain his working relationships being what they are. No class.... how sad.

Guest Guest

Your all just a bunch of old internet want-a-bee's with nothing better to do then lash out yourself. Why don't you all just go and get a life, something you have no clue about. Your such losers you can't even keep a relationship with your girlfriend/boyfriend or spouse. You brag about "finishing this to the end" when one of you can't even ride a bike 10 feet without having to stop and take a break.

Your so worried about your appearance that you COLOR your hair to hide your age. Someone states their thoughts about something and the bunch of you gang up on that person. That's what a kid does, not adults.

Oh I am sure you'll all just jum on this post like fly's on cow do-do, but one thing is for sure, if you can't take the remarks, then don't start the BS to begin with !

Practice what you preach !

Guest Guest
If you can be identified, you'll eventually end up with one or two. I have them, "CG" has them, and so does "D". They relish in their anonymity, and love to lash out in their anonymous guise, safe from reprecussion. It's safer that way from the "guest mist" that they post from. No accountability for their posts...just strike out at everybody. I suggest you losers post your crappy thoughts on this thread, and leave the rest of the board alone, for some intellectual thought. That would be nice.

Who died and made you BOSS MAN ?

To me, this is nothing more than school yard bullies. Tough guys that think they are preying on the weak, when in reality, they are the weak ones. If you are happy with your life and secure with yourself, you don't pick on others. I almost feel sorry for them.

Your name sayes it all - dingbat

Ya know I was goin to start my own thread but the heading on this one is perfect. As you all know this site has been over run by a nasty dirty little troll. This troll has spent the last month or so hiding behind a guest name telling everybody what a big shot he is and how we , well simply put , just aren't worthy. Sleepless was right you can hide but not for long. I figured that since this guest knows so much about us it would'nt be polite of us not to get to know him a little so with out further delay my I introduce Rick of Greater Binghamton Limousine service of Vestal NY. Rick, everyone , everyone Rick. I told you Id get you. I knew the thread about the needing a driver for JFK was a trap. The best part about you trolls is you yap your flappers so much you give yourself away. So what do you have to say now. Go ahead use your proxis all you like. So hows the insurance business? Ya know youve got a big pair of stones telling people that btk was a dick for trying to sell taz a car after the accident when you were probably trying to sell her insurance. Stiff any drivers on their tips? I got more too. Any body want to know some thing about the troll just ask. Go ahead deny who you are!!!!

You have not a clue. I personal hope this Rick guy comes after you for slander. Oh and if he does have a Limo Service, I'll bet he does not drive around old beat up junk.

Oh by the way I might hav DELETED cars I may be the DELETED you say I am But at least youll never find a driver of mine that I owe pay to, in fact I have a long list of drivers because unlike you I know how to treat my drivers. My drivers get paid before I do. Hows the search for a driver for your vacation going. Strange you wont have one of your drivers drive you. Why is that?

You don't owe them because they don't exist !

Is that something along the lines of "going to beat ED in a bike race " (?) kind of thing ??

Oh Im right. Remember when I told him I thought I knew who he was but I didnt want to say because I wasnt sure, well its a good thing I did because I orignally thought it was someone else. Rick from greater Binghamton Limo service of Vestal never crossed my mind. The best part is hes a troll that gets rich off of ripping off the little guy. Oh yea Rick I meant to tell you for all the dlinclimo, Broome Limousine nothing but a worthless cab driver remarks dont you think its ironic that the last few drivers youve had were and are cab drivers :unsure:

You would not know right from wrong if it jumped out and hit you over the head.

I hope you pegged him right, because I'm going to call him out. No, I'll finish this fight... Rick, just little 'ole me in Hillcrest, calling you out. Name the place and the time!

BIG BULLY - LMAO can't even ride a bike. Ever get that ash tray for your bike ? LMAO

Well like I told him, I wasnt going to post this till I knew for sure. Maybe after the troll spanking Rick will invite us all over for a swim in his pool.

Well you posted it and your still wrong. I think you owe him something for spreading all these rumors.

The famous Hamburglar's real name is DELETEDRick huh? Hey DELETEDRick, how far did you make it in school? All you do on here is make yourself look like an (deleted). We may reply back to you but I guarantee that NONE of us give a rats (deleted) what you think and we know what a loser you are. Have a good night DELETEDRick.

And I am sure that no one gives one about you either. And a loser is the only type of person that would have such low class to post like you do.

Rick is the one saying all the bull about BTK trying to sell Kate a car? He also the one that had us sleeping together DLinc?

If he is, he has no idea what he is/was talking about. BTK was nothing but wonderful with Kate and gave her some great advice and so did you D. Little did anybody realize how much you offered to do behind the scenes to help her get back on her feet.

Now he is after Sleepless huh? Another of the sweetest posters here... well it is obvious he has no clue about relationships, which would explain his working relationships being what they are. No class.... how sad.

Oh you again. Ever find that Jeep ? Got some cheese for that whine?

Yep you all belong together. You have the same thought patterns, what little there is.

Your all just a bunch of old internet want-a-bee's with nothing better to do then lash out yourself. Why don't you all just go and get a life, something you have no clue about. Your such losers you can't even keep a relationship with your girlfriend/boyfriend or spouse. You brag about "finishing this to the end" when one of you can't even ride a bike 10 feet without having to stop and take a break.

Your so worried about your appearance that you COLOR your hair to hide your age. Someone states their thoughts about something and the bunch of you gang up on that person. That's what a kid does, not adults.

Oh I am sure you'll all just jum on this post like fly's on cow do-do, but one thing is for sure, if you can't take the remarks, then don't start the BS to begin with !

Give it a rest, Church Lady.

Guest Guest
Well said. Now hurry up or you'll be late for school.

I'd like to say something but I am afraid you would threaten to stop posting again <_<

Guest Guest
Who died and made you BOSS MAN ?

Your name sayes it all - dingbat

You have not a clue. I personal hope this Rick guy comes after you for slander. Oh and if he does have a Limo Service, I'll bet he does not drive around old beat up junk.

You don't owe them because they don't exist !

Is that something along the lines of "going to beat ED in a bike race " (?) kind of thing ??

You would not know right from wrong if it jumped out and hit you over the head.

BIG BULLY - LMAO can't even ride a bike. Ever get that ash tray for your bike ? LMAO

Well you posted it and your still wrong. I think you owe him something for spreading all these rumors.

And I am sure that no one gives one about you either. And a loser is the only type of person that would have such low class to post like you do.

Yep you all belong together. You have the same thought patterns, what little there is.

The tone of this post makes me believe it is from Rick. No one else would have a reason to respond like this.

Just as I thought, you love to dish it out, but you can't take it.

Doesn't feel so good when you're on the receiving end, does it?

That's the way it goes with most school yard bullies, the sad thing is that you're supposedly a grown man.

You're not, you're a little, petty man.

Sad.

Guest country girl2
Someone states their thoughts about something and the bunch of you gang up on that person. That's what a kid does, not adults. Yep, this is exactly what you do every day. You follow people around on BCV and constantly say rude, insulting things.

Talking about yourself now I see. You should really follow your own advice.

Guest country girl2
I gotta ask, What is this all about?

Its about the freak that follows Sleepless, linc, me, and a few others around on different post topics and leaves rude, obnoxioius replies. If you read the "grey hair" topic and the "American idol" topic you will see some of the BS. Also, the post from Sleepless (I cant remember the name of the post, I think it was something like "summer of 1971") has been moved to registered users because of this stalker.

Yeah, just me. I sure hope your owner is remembering to walk you on a regular basis. Maybe your collar is to tight? Would explain much.

He also likes to say that the members are losers for spending so much time here, but it's funny, he can tell you every single word that most members have said. :huh:

Sadly, even then he doesn't get it right.

Archived