High School Baseball

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Howd that work out for Bing?

Binghamton lost in a game where their 1 and 2 pitchers, Bonsell and Kellar were watching the game from the parking lot, so with their 3rd starter on the mound they played a decent game just losing in the last inning, the only regular starters that started were Dennison, Klenchek, the little Yevichenez and Scoville with the rest sitting out a couple of innings, disappointing ending.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

they had 9 players suspended including bonsell and kellar, only lost by 1 in the 7th inning... if the starters were able to play, they woulda won.

Guest Guest

they had 9 players suspended including bonsell and kellar, only lost by 1 in the 7th inning... if the starters were able to play, they woulda won.

shoulda woulda coulda

Guest Guest

ME and bing didnt care about winning? you should always care about winning!!

Clearly you try to win these "filler games", but you don't use your top pitchers and make them unavailable when they are needed in Sectionals in games that do matter just days later.....

These games meant NOTHING

Guest Big dog

The games were supposed to be played earlier in the year but were rescheduled until now. Correct yourself.

Correct nothing, seedings were already set, they made up games so they can keep playing. Sure they want to win, but not at a cost of going to States. Get a grip and understand yet????

Guest guest

CV vs. Oneonta at 6PM Conlon Field. It should be a good game but I think the field favors Oneonta. A short Left Field and CV has a lot of lefty batters including Lewis who is almost exclusively a pull hitter. If I were the CV coach, I wouldn't have agreed to it.

Guest guest

It is at UE at 7pm now, and i dont think there would be a lot of homers with these 2 pitchers throwing today

I'm glad they moved the game, although a bit short, at least the field is relatively equal in dimensions. Has it been announced who's pitching? I could venture a guess but it would only be speculation. At any rate, I don't care who's pitching, both teams can hit the ball and Lewis has had 4 homers I think in the last 3 games. Give me 3 to 1 and I'd bet he gets one tonight.

Guest Guest

Congratulations ME Spartans Baseball. Section IV, Class A Champions 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 - four years in a row!

How come year after year ME is the only team in Class A that has a winning record? It seems like the poorest teams in Section VI reside in Class A. What is going on?

Guest Coach Allen

Intimidating yet impressive.

I guess you have all heard cv's secret..yes justin williams is just as good if not better then austin lewis and yes he also has one of the best fastballs and curveballs I have ever seen from a highschool kid..you will all just have to wait and see him in action in the state championship game..and fyi the pudding thing is true..

Guest Guest

I guess you have all heard cv's secret..yes justin williams is just as good if not better then austin lewis and yes he also has one of the best fastballs and curveballs I have ever seen from a highschool kid..you will all just have to wait and see him in action in the state championship game..and fyi the pudding thing is true..

anybody wanna talk shit about cv now????

Guest cats

How come year after year ME is the only team in Class A that has a winning record? It seems like the poorest teams in Section VI reside in Class A. What is going on?

ummm....jc was 10-3...theyre in class A and that looks like a winning record to me

Guest Guest

Congratulations ME Spartans Baseball. Section IV, Class A Champions 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 - four years in a row!

POOPIE POOPIE POOPIE!!!!!! for ME

Archived