High School Baseball

Guest Guest

Guest guest

I'm sorry that M-E is off to a rocky start, but let me tell you what an awesome experience it was watching my son and him teammates win the State title. It is a moment none of us will ever forget.

Well said. I too am glad I was along for that ride. An awsome experience indeeed.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bemused guest

Well said. I too am glad I was along for that ride. An awsome experience indeeed.

Probably a similar feeling for fans of the 1948 Indians.

Guest Truth

windsor won sectionals last year. and made it farther to state quarter final. and beat binghamton twice

True to a point, I think they only beat Bighamton once, however unlike Binghamton the pool of players at Windsor can be very limited at best.

True to a point, I think they only beat Bighamton once, however unlike Binghamton the pool of players at Windsor can be very limited at best.

Jc-10

Windsor-6

JC played terrible but still pulled it out...they are now 5-0 but have been playing very average baseball yet they are still pullin out wins. Once this team plays more like a team they should be a very good team to watch.

Guest Guest

Jc-10

Windsor-6

JC played terrible but still pulled it out...they are now 5-0 but have been playing very average baseball yet they are still pullin out wins. Once this team plays more like a team they should be a very good team to watch.

Binghamton-20

Windsor-3

Binghamton played horrible...but they dont play shitty teams, like other teams who think theyre on top of section 4 (JC,CV). they should be the team to watch

Guest Guest

Binghamton-20

Windsor-3

Binghamton played horrible...but they dont play shitty teams, like other teams who think theyre on top of section 4 (JC,CV). they should be the team to watch

Rankings: an unbiased look

1) HHeads

2) CV

3)UE

4) Bing

5)ME

6) JC

7) Ithaca

Binghamton-20

Windsor-3

Binghamton 8

EFA 7

thats embarrassing if you play for binghmaton...

Guest Guest

Binghamton-20

Windsor-3

UE is a shitty team???

Guest guest

Binghamton-20

Windsor-3

Get over yourself. Binghamton is not the be all and end all of baseball. Plenty of other good teams out there and they're beating good competition. Unlike Binghamton, they're not constantly running their mouths...they're busy playing.

Guest Guest

Rankings: an unbiased look

1) HHeads

2) CV

3)UE

4) Bing

5)ME

6) JC

7) Ithaca

Where is Vestal in this list? They have the best coach in the state and will be the top team at the end.

Guest guest

Where is Vestal in this list? They have the best coach in the state and will be the top team at the end.

try winning a game first that always helps.

Guest Guest

Binghamton-20

Windsor-3

Your retarded

Guest Guest

Who is the Vestal Coach and is he any good?

Jc and cv play tomorrow at 430, scheduled to play at jc but field conditions may move the game to cv. only 2 teams left unbeaten in stac. should be a great game is jc comes to play.

Guest Guest

Jc and cv play tomorrow at 430, scheduled to play at jc but field conditions may move the game to cv. only 2 teams left unbeaten in stac. should be a great game is jc comes to play.

Binghamton and Horseheads play tomorrow at conlon, should be one of the best games this year.

Guest Guesr

Best Teams in STAC so far

1) Chenango Valley

2) Horseheads

3) Oneonta

4) Binghamton

5) Johnson City

6) Union Endicott

7) Corning

8) Ithaca

9) Norwich

10) Maine Endwell