High School Baseball

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

usually is....parents living through their kids will ruin high school sports!! My guess is the parents in question were in the band or chorus and couldn't make the team when they were kids. Now, they have no alternative but to bitch and gripe when the more talented kid plays in front of their children. At the varsity level, the most talented kids play regardless of age. Parents don't like to hear that. Especially parents who believe it is their child's turn to play. Let the kids play and have fun.

Maybe we can use our facility here at UE to have a big play-day for all the unhappy parents to bring their kids....and they can play. My guess is this type of parent would complain here as well.

What a STUPID argument....absolutely immature response!!!!!

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Big Dog

Good thing they have some pitching, aint much hitting there.....weak competition as well.

The proof is in the pudding. The "stats" for the juniors shows what is manipulated. Answer these questions YES or NO, no extras

1) Does Wood do the CV book?

2) Does Wood determine Hit or error?

3) If Wood does not determine Hit or error, does the head coach?

Answers, Yes, Yes, no answer needed for little league score keepers.

Take your top averages on the team, are they in the lineup every game?

Guest Your kidding me

What a STUPID argument....absolutely immature response!!!!!

Your are right!! Tony, let your son live his life and you live yours

Guest MaxTheKnife

WOW whats up with BHS losing 12-0 against VHS?????

I was at the game. The Patriots looked flat and uninterested. I thought Kellar was a good pitcher (I still think he's a decent pitcher, not lousy by any means), but he just didn't have it vs. Vestal. And what was really disappoiting for Binghamton was that they didn't hit at all, only two hits.

Someone said that the Pats are waiting for the Sectionals to go full throttle, but why would they mail it in like that, if that's the case? Unless that's the best Binghamton can play, and if that's the case, then they are really hurting.

Isn't Vestal having a down year? They looked like they were contenders yesterday.

Guest Guest

I was at the game. The Patriots looked flat and uninterested. I thought Kellar was a good pitcher (I still think he's a decent pitcher, not lousy by any means), but he just didn't have it vs. Vestal. And what was really disappoiting for Binghamton was that they didn't hit at all, only two hits.

Someone said that the Pats are waiting for the Sectionals to go full throttle, but why would they mail it in like that, if that's the case? Unless that's the best Binghamton can play, and if that's the case, then they are really hurting.

Isn't Vestal having a down year? They looked like they were contenders yesterday.

The Vestal coach may not be worth a crap at coaching football but does know baseball very well. He is getting it turned around with his team. He should drop football and spend more time in the off season with baseball. He could make Vestal a dynasty.

Guest guest

CV plays Oneonta tomorrow for the Division Championship. Should be a very close game as both games earlier in the season ended 3-2 with each team winning one game. Who will win?

Guest Math Guy

CV plays Oneonta tomorrow for the Division Championship. Should be a very close game as both games earlier in the season ended 3-2 with each team winning one game. Who will win?

I guess it must be the team that gets to 3

Guest guest

cv worst one loss team possible..may not have won two games in bingos div...in a game over twenty runs scored the cv coach had hius infield in during first inning..one run down..does he sleep during the games?? extra run scored because of this poor use of strategy..cv nice class b out fit i guess..

Guest guest

cv worst one loss team possible..may not have won two games in bingos div...in a game over twenty runs scored the cv coach had hius infield in during first inning..one run down..does he sleep during the games?? extra run scored because of this poor use of strategy..cv nice class b out fit i guess..

Still going, so keep quiet.

Guest guest

Quit bashing. Go watch games instead of hiding behind your computer screen.

just a fan....just a minute..can not opine?..had i said something favorable about cv it would have been okay? just a fan...your just a joke....

Guest Guest

just a fan....just a minute..can not opine?..had i said something favorable about cv it would have been okay? just a fan...your just a joke....

CV lost 6-5 today

Guest Big Dog

CV lost 6-5 today

Who is this Carr kid for CV? He always shows up in the box score for pitching? Looks like he finishes most of the games. Sat paper has him for 3 innings and hitting well.

Guest Guest

Jc 7

SCC 1

Jc came to play even when they played all 18 players

I see Clark finally got a few innings in on the mound. How did her look?

Guest Guest

Who is this Carr kid for CV? He always shows up in the box score for pitching? Looks like he finishes most of the games. Sat paper has him for 3 innings and hitting well.

Archived