High School Baseball

Guest Guest

Guest guest

cv worst one loss team possible..may not have won two games in bingos div...in a game over twenty runs scored the cv coach had hius infield in during first inning..one run down..does he sleep during the games?? extra run scored because of this poor use of strategy..cv nice class b out fit i guess..

well they're a pretty good 2 loss team now. hopefully they fix up some minor things before sectionals. that game was completely in hand goin into the 7th. CV VS Oneonta in the section finals for part 3

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest

You mean Junior..he's a senior this year. But Justin Williams from CV is an absolute pitching machine, no one can hang.

I heard about his kid, he throws a mean fastball and his curve is amazing. I heard the CV head coach is saving him as a suprise for sectionals. Only time will tell.

Guest STAC WATCHER

i want the STACWATCHER's opinions on how sectionals will look for classes AA-B

MY SON IT IS ALLWAYS COMFORTING TO KNOW THE FLOCK IS IN THE FOLD.....THE STAC WATCHER...

Guest Guest

The proof is in the pudding. The "stats" for the juniors shows what is manipulated. Answer these questions YES or NO, no extras

1) Does Wood do the CV book?

2) Does Wood determine Hit or error?

3) If Wood does not determine Hit or error, does the head coach?

Answers, Yes, Yes, no answer needed for little league score keepers.

Take your top averages on the team, are they in the lineup every game?

Guest Guest

1. Horseheads

2. Binghamton

3. Corning

4. Ithaca

5. Maine-Endwell

6. Union-Endicott

7. Vestal

8. CV

9. JC

10. Norwich

These rankings arent based only on record, mainly talent wise, and schedule. You can't put CV at the top when they have no quality wins against teams that they will possibly see in the STAC playoffs, the only quality win was at UE, but its non league so it really didnt matter, same thing with JC no quality wins against teams they might possibly be in the stac playoffs. lets get real here the stac champ is going to come out of either the metro or west division. and another thing is Austin Lewis in stac playoffs will get shelled, everyone makes a big deal about him, all he has done is win games against sub par opponents, he has nothing on Kellar(Bing), Manwrig (HH), Bonsell (Bing), or Donaldson (UE).

Thats funny becasue Cv beat Binghamton yesterday, haha.

Guest Guest

Seriously, I don't know why I am commenting on this nutso post but Binghamton Little League is arguably the worst little league in America and I have no ax to gring against Bing HS baseball, as I played legion with Tim Lee and like him alot, but they have had one of the most uninteresting and least productive baseball programs in the area in like 20 years. Seriously. This year they go 6-9 and lose in the second round of sectionals, if they are lucky, although with a losing record I am not sure they even get in sectionals for baseball. ME, Vestal, Ithaca and UE all much better long term and youth programs than Bing, not to mention Horseheads who they will face as a conference foe. Whomever is writing this stuff is loony. Frankly, this thread ought to be pulled. Peace.

Wow, pretty prophetic. The record was a little better but overall a pretty uninteresting season for Bunghole. Pretty uneventful sectional run as well. A whole lot of nothing from them. And from their softball. If you are serious about baseball don't go there! Ouch.

Guest Guest

Wow, pretty prophetic. The record was a little better but overall a pretty uninteresting season for Bunghole. Pretty uneventful sectional run as well. A whole lot of nothing from them. And from their softball. If you are serious about baseball don't go there! Ouch.

SV beat Lansing, Oneonta vs Waverly and SV vs CV for the final four. Whos left in A?

Guest fact checker

Look for jc to make a run in sectionals

yes, they may make one run against the spartans...but no more...maine endwell sect four champs class a...thems will be the facts...

Guest big dog

And CV beat ME on Wednesday too.

CV is a solid team but the games against Bing and ME were fillers for all teams involved since they were out of stac playoffs. The teams want to win but don't always play to win. Teams typically will setup games to get players playing still but necessarily will throw their best and if they do throw, they throw no more than 1-2 innings.

Guest Guest

CV is a solid team but the games against Bing and ME were fillers for all teams involved since they were out of stac playoffs. The teams want to win but don't always play to win. Teams typically will setup games to get players playing still but necessarily will throw their best and if they do throw, they throw no more than 1-2 innings.

yea ME and Bing didnt care about winning, they were just tuning up for sectionals

Archived