Just ask sleepless part 2

Sleepless in Hillcrest

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
You guys are boring me lately. I've got bullets, but I gotta buy a gun before I can blow my brains out. In the meantime, anybody have any problems or questions that I can help you with?

I got a Ithaca Deer Slayer you can borrow. Interested?

Guest country girl2

Be careful now Sleepless or "The Hamburglar" will come back on here and tell everybody that you are suicidal again.

Which reminds me, has anybody heard from the moron or is he in hiding in his beautiful, wonderful, spectacular, perfect McMansion? :lol:

Guest country girl2
that reminds me...sleepless where can i get a stalker? i heard that you are not part of the a-list on here until you have a stalker.

Good morning Tart, have not seen you on here in a while. Did you miss the whole McMansion thing? :lol: Trust me, you would not have wanted that stalker. Hey Tart, go to the registered users forum and pick a song for Sleepless, for some reason, I think you will pick a funny one.

You guys are boring me lately. I've got bullets, but I gotta buy a gun before I can blow my brains out. In the meantime, anybody have any problems or questions that I can help you with?
you are truly an idiot. you really need help

Is it really true that the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain?

It's been bugging me for years,ever since elementary school!

Yes, it's true! But they failed to mention that the plain was in Newark, New Jersey. Spanish people always have acne, they're greasy!

I got my question! Since you are a dog expert... Why are some dogs' ears floppy and some stand straight up?

It's in direct proportion to intelligence. My german shepherd has pointed ears...she's smart. She knows when I tell her to quit peeing on the living room carpet that I'm serious. My pugs are floppy eared and stupid. When I tell them to quit peeing on the carpet, they just look at me. Bottom line, you still have to clean up after them, wether it be your Rhode scholars or the retards. Dogs are dogs, and they all pee!

Guest Guest
Be careful now Sleepless or "The Hamburglar" will come back on here and tell everybody that you are suicidal again.

Which reminds me, has anybody heard from the moron or is he in hiding in his beautiful, wonderful, spectacular, perfect McMansion? :lol:

cg:

Your only making your own problems with the so called "Stalker". Why mention it? Your just trying to get the person to respond to you. How old are you? This behavior is something a teenager would do. Ignore the subject and it will go away, your only feeding the fire.

And NO I am not your stalker, your not worth the time and energy and YES, I'm hiding behind the name of guest, because I know it will make you mad and drive you crazy.

@

Guest country girl2
cg:

Your only making your own problems with the so called "Stalker". Why mention it? Your just trying to get the person to respond to you. How old are you? This behavior is something a teenager would do. Ignore the subject and it will go away, your only feeding the fire.

And NO I am not your stalker, your not worth the time and energy and YES, I'm hiding behind the name of guest, because I know it will make you mad and drive you crazy.

@

First of all, I am not the only one mentioning him. I have my reasons and obviously am not going to explain it to you on here, if you have any questions send me a message. My statement was simple joking around, that is my personality, you need to get a sense of humor. I dont come on here and make rude insulting comments to people but I do joke around. If you dont like it, too bad dont read it. And no, you are completely wrong, it will not make me mad or drive me crazy, I could care less who you are or what your opinions are. Apparently though, you are somebody that has an issue with me since you only targeted me and not Sleepless, linc, or Poptart since they also made comments about the "stalker". Have a nice day.

First of all, I am not the only one mentioning him. I have my reasons and obviously am not going to explain it to you on here, if you have any questions send me a message. My statement was simple joking around, that is my personality, you need to get a sense of humor. I dont come on here and make rude insulting comments to people but I do joke around. If you dont like it, too bad dont read it. And no, you are completely wrong, it will not make me mad or drive me crazy, I could care less who you are or what your opinions are. Apparently though, you are somebody that has an issue with me since you only targeted me and not Sleepless, linc, or Poptart since they also made comments about the "stalker". Have a nice day.

Go Girl Go !

Guest Guest

Take a MIDOL

welcome to the internet.......................

I do feel this person deserves an adequate response. I had a lot of fun on here for a long while as a guest. Posted numerous threads such as snoring dogs, cat quirks, office dating, she's a lesbian, used dog, etc... I even had stalkers when I posted as a guest back then. Some people just don't like you, and they want to be sure everybody knows it. The stalkers are the ones who hang on your every post.

Guest country girl2
Some people just don't like you, and they want to be sure everybody knows it.

Yeah, I know, and I have a few suspicions of who they are. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

Not the person who originally replied as guest who posted to you but I must say some times your post do seem to be on the immature side (not just you) and no I am not your stalker either as the first guest said "your not worth my time or energy" Just making an observation. Now as far as if we don't like what you say don't read it well it's kind of hard you seem to take over allot of threads and can't help but read what you post. Just allot on the immature side.

@

Guest country girl2
Not the person who originally replied as guest who posted to you but I must say some times your post do seem to be on the immature side (not just you) and no I am not your stalker either as the first guest said "your not worth my time or energy" Just making an observation. Now as far as if we don't like what you say don't read it well it's kind of hard you seem to take over allot of threads and can't help but read what you post. Just allot on the immature side.

@

Really? Because I know that when I read posts, I skip over some so I dont see how it is hard. As far as immature.....dont you have a sense of humor either? Some of you people really need to lighten up a little. Also, I notice that you are singling me out too even though you did say "not just you", yet you dont mention the other people you have a problem with....I wonder why? Explain to me how I "take over threads". I assume you are implying that I am "taking them over" all by myself?? As I said to the other person, you can sign in and send me a message and I would be happy to discuss the "issues" with you. And you can bet that if somebody follows me around being rude continuously for absolutely no reason, I am definitely going to give it right back for a while, then after that I will ignore them. Also, I am not here for a popularity contest.

Guest Guest
Really? Because I know that when I read posts, I skip over some so I dont see how it is hard. As far as immature.....dont you have a sense of humor either? Some of you people really need to lighten up a little. Also, I notice that you are singling me out too even though you did say "not just you", yet you dont mention the other people you have a problem with....I wonder why? Explain to me how I "take over threads". I assume you are implying that I am "taking them over" all by myself?? As I said to the other person, you can sign in and send me a message and I would be happy to discuss the "issues" with you. And you can bet that if somebody follows me around being rude continuously for absolutely no reason, I am definitely going to give it right back for a while, then after that I will ignore them. Also, I am not here for a popularity contest.

Take a MIDOL

Archived