Just ask sleepless part 2

Sleepless in Hillcrest

Guest Guest

As long as it's got 4 legs he's happy. But then to, the 2 legged ones follow him around also.

Why don't you open your own site or go back over to that BM site and post all your crap. Always got something to say to everyone about everything. You must be worth millions with such a know it all attitude.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sleepless...I'm just wondering if you have a favorite breed of canine?

pugs, pugs, and more pugs!!! I'm surrounded by them. I got started several years back when a 37 year old lady from Port Crane, who was dying of cancer, had to give her dogs up, because she could no longer care for them. She cried so, and she was my inspiration. She died three years ago. I've since rescued 9 dogs in her honor...her beloved "pugsley" who died 2 years ago in June, seven other elderly pugs from NYC, and a German shepherd locally.

#1 Because you know I'm hot, like all the other BCV women do, and want to wake up in the morning with a sleepless in your bed...but you can't have me. I rarely wear underwear and when I do, they're fishnet. I'm saving myself for Margaret Hoolihan. Rumor is that her husband has the sniffles, but I think he's going to die. When I see her, my heart will be wrenched with condolenses for her sad, and tragic loss. The second time I see her, I'll DELETED puppy!!!

#2 You're retarted. Anybody that gives any thought to their posts on BCV has mental problems.

1. Yep - that's it! I will forever be jealous of Margaret Hoolihan and will have to content myself with admiring you from afar. 2. Nope, mentally ill perhaps, but not retarded. Oh well, I did ask.

Guest Guest

I have come to notice that there is a lack of thought provoking posts anymore..this has become more like a chatroom for that sleepless guy and all of the old girls who are his groupies..

Guest guest
I have come to notice that there is a lack of thought provoking posts anymore..this has become more like a chatroom for that sleepless guy and all of the old girls who are his groupies..

Careful now or you'll have sleepless coming unglued and certainly CG will be on soon to attack you and really tell you off, then you'll be labeled as the stalker.

Guest Guest
Careful now or you'll have sleepless coming unglued and certainly CG will be on soon to attack you and really tell you off, then you'll be labeled as the stalker.

let me guess you are the same person who accused her of being immature and you just gave the same exact type of reply that she gave to sleepless. she said she was joking with him and after reading it it is obvious that is what she was doing. grow up an let sleepless have his thread back.

@

Question for Sleepless:

Sleepless, in 25 words or less, if you could have a chess match with any one of the eight historical figures below, who would you choose and why?

A) Attila The Hun

B) Betsy Ross

C) Barabbas

D) Gustave Eiffel

E) Queen Isabella I of Spain

F) Piotr Ilich Tchaikovsky

G) Mary Mallon (aka Typhoid Mary)

H) Ramesses II - Pharaoh of Egypt

Back in action after 4 weeks in the Himalayas,

Wolf

Guest Guest
let me guess you are the same person who accused her of being immature and you just gave the same exact type of reply that she gave to sleepless. she said she was joking with him and after reading it it is obvious that is what she was doing. grow up an let sleepless have his thread back.

@

Okay, I'll give them the thread back, but it wasn't so much fun when someone else was giving it to them now was it?

Lets see >>>>>>>>>I was just joking

As long as it's got 4 legs he's happy. But then to, the 2 legged ones follow him around also.

Why don't you open your own site or go back over to that BM site and post all your crap. Always got something to say to everyone about everything. You must be worth millions with such a know it all attitude.

Actually, I have been researching possibly opening my own site. I burned my bridges on BM with my insults to everybody, and haven't been on there for months. As far as the crap I post, feel free to continue being the judge. I'd gladly compare notes, but then again, you're anonymous, and unaccountable.

Guest Guest
Actually, I have been researching possibly opening my own site. I burned my bridges on BM with my insults to everybody, and haven't been on there for months. As far as the crap I post, feel free to continue being the judge. I'd gladly compare notes, but then again, you're anonymous, and unaccountable.

Open your own site? LMAO. A guy who has trouble even making his way around this site, uploading pictures and adding links -- Is Going To Open His Own Site ? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Compare notes? To what? We thought you were leaving anyway! Oh, just another attention grabber! ;) Got you now and how it works. Thanks for the input. :P

@

Question for Sleepless:

Sleepless, in 25 words or less, if you could have a chess match with any one of the eight historical figures below, who would you choose and why?

A) Attila The Hun

B) Betsy Ross

C) Barabbas

D) Gustave Eiffel

Wolf

Question for Sleepless:

A) Attila The Hun

B) Betsy Ross

C) Barabbas

D) Gustave Eiffel

Wolf

Hey Wolf, I missed you and glad you're back. Answer= none of the above. I'd much rather play checkers with Winston Churchill over a cigar and a glass of Pol Roger, talking about our annoying neighbors.

I don't normally share this with just anybody, but for you Sleepless I'll bring it out.....

258Troll_spray.jpg

Expensive stuff ya know?

Back to the topic at hand....

Sleepless, why does my Saint DROOL so much??

Too much salt in his/her diet. Quit using sardines for treats!

Guest country girl2
I don't normally share this with just anybody, but for you Sleepless I'll bring it out.....

258Troll_spray.jpg

Expensive stuff ya know?

Hey, what about me? Dont I get any? :lol:

Too much salt in his/her diet. Quit using sardines for treats!

But she loves them so! Goes great with the liver....

Hey, what about me? Dont I get any? :lol:

Yes, share with Sleepless please. Expensive and hard to get. ;)

BTW, congrats. You have "arrived" after you get your very own troll. :lol:

Guest Guest

Same old ones answering all his posts. Guess all that whine and threatening to leave paid off for you, huh sleepless? Now they will follow you off that short pier your walking.

From your Local

258Troll_spray.jpg

Guest Guest
God, haven't you offed yourself yet?

@

This has nothing to do with God so please leave "HIM" out of it.

It's about how all you poor "clueless" people follow someone that has no meaning or respect. The only thing this doggie lover knows how to do is whine about leaving (oh no boby loves me) and how he knows so much about everything, but really has not a clue.

Maybe the best thing is for him to open his own site and take all of you with him. Maybe then this site will get back to business the way it was once !

@

Archived