Just ask sleepless part 2

Sleepless in Hillcrest

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest of the guest
Really? Because I know that when I read posts, I skip over some so I dont see how it is hard. As far as immature.....dont you have a sense of humor either? Some of you people really need to lighten up a little. Also, I notice that you are singling me out too even though you did say "not just you", yet you dont mention the other people you have a problem with....I wonder why? Explain to me how I "take over threads". I assume you are implying that I am "taking them over" all by myself?? As I said to the other person, you can sign in and send me a message and I would be happy to discuss the "issues" with you. And you can bet that if somebody follows me around being rude continuously for absolutely no reason, I am definitely going to give it right back for a while, then after that I will ignore them. Also, I am not here for a popularity contest.

It's a good thing!! Because your not.................Popular

Guest Guest
Really? Because I know that when I read posts, I skip over some so I dont see how it is hard. As far as immature.....dont you have a sense of humor either? Some of you people really need to lighten up a little. Also, I notice that you are singling me out too even though you did say "not just you", yet you dont mention the other people you have a problem with....I wonder why? Explain to me how I "take over threads". I assume you are implying that I am "taking them over" all by myself?? As I said to the other person, you can sign in and send me a message and I would be happy to discuss the "issues" with you. And you can bet that if somebody follows me around being rude continuously for absolutely no reason, I am definitely going to give it right back for a while, then after that I will ignore them. Also, I am not here for a popularity contest.

Yeah I try to skip over post just hard some time when the thread ends up getting taken over. Now as said before you not the only one on here just the one at the moment. You are not the only person who takes over thread eithier you just seem to have SOME immature post. I don't need to log in to talk with you about it as said before you are not worth the time or effort. Now I have not been rude to you nor have I been following you around bashing your post. You just seem immature and was just backing up what guest 1 said in a more polite way. What you do with what is being said is your choice. I don't care if you are here or arn't here for a popularity contest. Just grow up a little :rolleyes:

You claim to be the mature one??? When you pretend to be three different posters, just so it appears you have a "friend", that seems a little immature. You almost had me fooled......NOT. Do you have old discarded department store manaquins that you sit around the old card table in your mommy's basement where you live and have tea partys too? And when your comeback several times was..."take a MIDOL" that too seems like a childish " I know your not, but what am I type of comment". Also I can only believe you are the lonely Hamburgeler with your spelling. So Mr. washed-up turd, go watch your Sponge Bob cartoons and suck your thumb, mommy will be home soon to make you your Spaggeti-os. And if you can't understand all this Goo-Goo Dah-Dah translates to "get a life troll". Talk about taking over a thread? That is exactly what you did because you are so obsessed with her.

You claim to be the mature one??? When you pretend to be three different posters, just so it appears you have a "friend", that seems a little immature. You almost had me fooled......NOT. Do you have old discarded department store manaquins that you sit around the old card table in your mommy's basement where you live and have tea partys too? And when your comeback several times was..."take a MIDOL" that too seems like a childish " I know your not, but what am I type of comment". Also I can only believe you are the lonely Hamburgeler with your spelling. So Mr. washed-up turd, go watch your Sponge Bob cartoons and suck your thumb, mommy will be home soon to make you your Spaggeti-os. And if you can't understand all this Goo-Goo Dah-Dah translates to "get a life troll". Talk about taking over a thread? That is exactly what you did because you are so obsessed with her.

Who the hell are you talking to...me???? I haven't got a clue what you are talking about Fill us all in. You are out of left field!

Guest Guest

Ohh my I guess you told me NOT :rolleyes: .Let me assure you newb I am not the same guest poster and don't need any friend to back my point. I could care less what YOU think or the other guest thinks just voicing my opinion on something that was posted in this thread. Wow your argument to defend is on the childish level so I will assume that you "friend" are the one with the border line mentality. Not obsessed at all with her could care less just like I said before just voicing an opinion. Ohh and before you go making comments about other peoples grammer mabey you need to look at your own :rolleyes:

whats wrong with being immature some times you need to be that on serious ? you answer them well if your here to bust then so be it there is nothing wrong with me i'm 4 foot 2 650 pds no water work from home typing on here i need friends me a loner

eat chicken all the time have a foot problem can't type i smell and love ladies to try to shower me or find my DELETED

plz some1 be my friend if not i will cry call me stalk me feed me ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its the net what to do lmao lets cam wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo the 3.5 is back in action wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo my neck is red and my and i have a 3.5 monster woooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo any ladies want to chat lol...... oh by the way i know country girl and she won't talk to me she was nice she said it very nice that she can smell me through her net so stalk me and bust my 4'2 650pds 3.5 smelly foot decayed red of a neck of mine wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo let the games begin wooooooohooooooooooooooooooo DELETED :unsure:

whats wrong with being immature some times you need to be that on serious ? you answer them well if your here to bust then so be it there is nothing wrong with me i'm 4 foot 2 650 pds no water work from home typing on here i need friends me a loner

eat chicken all the time have a foot problem can't type i smell and love ladies to try to shower me or find my DELETED

plz some1 be my friend if not i will cry call me stalk me feed me ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its the net what to do lmao lets cam wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo the 3.5 is back in action wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo my neck is red and my and i have a 3.5 monster woooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo any ladies want to chat lol...... oh by the way i know country girl and she won't talk to me she was nice she said it very nice that she can smell me through her net so stalk me and bust my 4'2 650pds 3.5 smelly foot decayed red of a neck of mine wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo let the games begin wooooooohooooooooooooooooooo DELETED :unsure:

Well goodevening :rolleyes: How we feeling tonight ;)

Who the hell are you talking to...me???? I haven't got a clue what you are talking about Fill us all in. You are out of left field!

No didnt you read what I said? I was talking to the nut case that has been following CG around harassing her. If you would read what I said you would notice that I replied to specific things said to her by that jerk.

Guest Guest
No didnt you read what I said? I was talking to the nut case that has been following CG around harassing her. If you would read what I said you would notice that I replied to specific things said to her by that jerk.

There is no "nut case" following CG around and harassing her. Nor is the same person posting the messages, I know this because I am the original poster. I am not a jerk, I simply 'tried" to give her some gentle advice. No one is against her and I'm sorry she is insecure to think that she is the only one being singled out. Plain and simple if you don't respond to the negative posts and ignore them, sooner or later when they don't get the response they want, they will go away. This thread is a prime example of how it keeps being fed, ending up with many uncalled for nasty remarks.

Your name indicates to me that you, of all people should understand this concept.

I'm not trying to be rude or disrepectful, I'm trying to put an adult view across, so it can be understood.

Sleepless: I've read some of your posts, some are funny, some not. Some even make you wonder if you don't have some serious issues going on in your life. Life throws you curves and only you can change it, you can choose to feel sorry for yourself or you can make your life whatever you want it to be. But, YOU have to do it! You have many friends on this board. You need to take a deep breath, count to 10 and relax before jumping on people. If your going to dish it out, in jest or for real then you have to be able to accept what comes back to you.

This is a board where people go and read different subjects and comment, make a return comment on something you said, does not make them a "Stalker". This is the purpose of this way of communication. No one wants to fight with you. Calling them out only makes matters worse and immediately their defenses go up.. Then the posts sound like a Saturday night free for all at the local bar.

SIH And CG: As I said, I mean no disrespect, or am I tying to be rude and will continue to enjoy your comments on the board. I hope you both can take something from this post and learn from it,

rather than think it's personal and mean. There is a lesson here, if you just open us and listen.

Guest country girl2

There is no "nut case" following CG around and harassing her.

Ok, well apparently you have not been seeing what several other people have been seeing lately.

"I know this because I am the original poster. I am not a jerk, I simply 'tried" to give her some gentle advice".

"How old are you? This behavior is something a teenager would do".

This is what you call "gentle advice"?

As I said, I mean no disrespect, or am I tying to be rude

If you are not being rude, then how would you take this......."How old are you? This behavior is something a teenager would do".

And this..........."and YES, I'm hiding behind the name of guest, because I know it will make you mad and drive you crazy".

No one is against her and I'm sorry she is insecure to think that she is the only one being singled out.

Nope, not at all insecure, just dont like as you call it.........."uncalled for nasty remarks", and yes, that is what yours were.

Just think, if somebody responded to you and said these things, even though you were not talking to them, how would you like it? For some reason, I dont think you would like it very much at all. If you like reading something that I say, then that is great....thank you. If you dont like something that I say and when I said it I was not talking to you, then please refrain from negative reponses to me about it. I read things that I dont like or agree with from people all the time, but I dont lecture them about it unless it is intentionally and for no apparent reason, insulting or being rude to another person.......a perfect example is what somebody was doing to linc, it was uncalled for and it was rude so I defended him. And as for the comment that I made to Sleepless, it was not trying to egg the other person on, it was me joking around with Sleepless.

Guest Guest
Hey sugar you missed the lesson!

from what i have read i think that cg can handle herself quite well and i dont think that anybody needs to teach her any lessons. she tells it the way it is. some people dont like that but i respect people for that.

Hey sugar you missed the lesson!

She didn't miss the lesson, and you seem to be a very intelligent person. Why don't you register? Your thoughts would have so much more weight. You're absolutely correct, my posts are not funny half the time, nor are they meant to be. I'm just an average person, giving my opinion on here. I sink and swim everyday, just like everybody else. Some days, I drown. Today, I'm swimming....come join me!

Guest Reddi Killowatt
Reddi, this was supposed to be a weekend fun thread, but it got off course real quick. Let's bring it back. Anybody having problems that I can help you with?

Yeah, actually...here's one for 'ya...Why can't I sleep in on the weekends?

Ok, here are two questions: 1) Why when yesterday was such a beautiful day was I inside reading and posting here? and 2) Why do I always hesitate and rethink it before making any posts here? I'll probably be sorry I asked, but answer away. Be kind. :)

#1 Because you know I'm hot, like all the other BCV women do, and want to wake up in the morning with a sleepless in your bed...but you can't have me. I rarely wear underwear and when I do, they're fishnet. I'm saving myself for Margaret Hoolihan. Rumor is that her husband has the sniffles, but I think he's going to die. When I see her, my heart will be wrenched with condolenses for her sad, and tragic loss. The second time I see her, I'll DELETED puppy!!!

#2 You're retarted. Anybody that gives any thought to their posts on BCV has mental problems.

Guest Guest
So, you're calling me a woman?????????????? I hate to tell you, but the last time I looked, I wasn't no woman.

Hey SIH, it looks like there are more than just women who are hot for you!

Here's something I've always wondered about. If someone dies and the condition of the body is such that it can only be identified by the person's dental records....how do they know which dentist to call if they don't know who the person is???

There is a national registry in Washington called, "Potential Dead Bodies", pdb.gov.com. We're all listed there, and they keep track of how much you floss!

So, you're calling me a woman?????????????? I hate to tell you, but the last time I looked, I wasn't no woman.

What are you talking about Reddi? I was responding to someone else. The reason you can't sleep is because you work for an DELETED ! If I get too beligerent, he'll show up at my house again. My cat bit him last time.

Archived