Wisconsin Senate to vote on anti-union bill

tom

Reagan had regrets almost immediately for what he did. Democrats don't have an ounce of regret for murdering 55+ million unborn babies.

Don't you find it odd how most people that are Pro-Choice have already been born?

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reagan had regrets almost immediately for what he did. Democrats don't have an ounce of regret for murdering 55+ million unborn babies.

You channel dead people? Ronnie was responsible for the murder of millions of the unborn.

You channel dead people? Ronnie was responsible for the murder of millions of the unborn.

Try reading a book once in a while. There is plenty of documentation stating his feelings and thoughts on the topic. Yes, he did regret it. Stay stupid, libturd.

Does that mean that most people who are pro life haven't been born yet?

It means if you murder a defenseless child they will never have a choice of any kind.

School is back in session today take a look at all those empty seats and reflect upon on what you have become.

Try reading a book once in a while. There is plenty of documentation stating his feelings and thoughts on the topic. Yes, he did regret it. Stay stupid, libturd.

awesome simpleton woodchuck post those words and childish insults haven't been posted here in like - hours stay stupid, libturd read a book amazingly predictable thank you for the laugh

awesome simpleton woodchuck post those words and childish insults haven't been posted here in like - hours stay stupid, libturd read a book amazingly predictable thank you for the laugh

Hey Woodchuck Boy! Punctuation is your friend. DHUUUUUUURRRRRR!

He might have regretted it, but that doesn't make up for the fact that he was responsible for the death of millions of the unborn. You call someone else a 'libturd' and you are the one defending Reagan's actions? Sad.

He might have regretted it, but that doesn't make up for the fact that he was responsible for the death of millions of the unborn. You call someone else a 'libturd' and you are the one defending Reagan's actions? Sad.

The only one responsible for the deaths of the unborn are their "mothers".

He made a mistake as all people do in life. Democrats supporting and promoting abortion is no mistake in their eyes. It's a "right" That's the difference. Reagan was sorrowful and regretted it terribly.

You can't blast Regan for his self admitted mistake on abortion when in fact you approve of abortion yourself.

Some jerk keeps interjecting abortion into these threads for some friggin reason. They should start their own thread.

It's the same jerk that brings up the mistake Reagan made when he was Governor of California. At least Reagan realized it was a mistake.

It was a perfectly appropriate response to your incredibly uninformed post. It was very typical of the liberal rantings on bcvoice. Keep up the good work, stooooopid.

Show me where I defended his actions. Oh, that's right. You can't because I did not. Nice try loser.

I did comment that a great man was able to admit that he had made a mistake and had the personal morals to regret it. Work on your reading comprehension before posting again.

You don't care about the taking of millions of lives but we are "insane". How do you live life without any morals?

do you have a list of names of all the people that have been murdered?? better yet, how bout 1 name?? of course you can't. therefore, you are insane. pretty simple.

Tens of thousands of unionized airline workers lost their jobs and we didn't hear a peep from the government wing of "organized labor".....over 50,000 workers in the financial services industry have lost their jobs and these government union slugs cheered because afterall....the prevailing sentiment among the noble government workforce is that banks are corporations and corporations are evil and so are those who work for them so they got what they deserved....now when the government union slugs are faced with economic reality that the rest of the world has already had to face...well...that's a different story...all of a sudden they're fighting for all working men and women.....they want us all to think they're the second coming of Rev Martin Luther King and Ghandi...they're gnashing their teeth and wailing like martyrs....but in the end, they're nothing but spoiled rotten little crybabies with a giant sense of entitlement...they've had it too good for too long...and they're in a panic because they know the gravy train is coming to an end.

do you have a list of names of all the people that have been murdered?? better yet, how bout 1 name?? of course you can't. therefore, you are insane. pretty simple.

Unfortunately they don't get names before being killed. You really need to work on your debate skills, junior. It is like discussing physics with a 5 year old. Totally useless.

Unfortunately they don't get names before being killed. You really need to work on your debate skills, junior. It is like discussing physics with a 5 year old. Totally useless.

sorry, i don't have my tin foil hat on like you. you said millions of people have been murdered. i just asked for one name and you can't produce one. then, you can't even recognize the irony and sarcasm of me making you look like a lunatic. maybe you should stick to hanging out with 5th graders and talking about physics. you might learn something.

sorry, i don't have my tin foil hat on like you. you said millions of people have been murdered. i just asked for one name and you can't produce one. then, you can't even recognize the irony and sarcasm of me making you look like a lunatic. maybe you should stick to hanging out with 5th graders and talking about physics. you might learn something.

sorry, start with the 5 yr olds you talked about. then maybe you can work your way up to 5th graders.

Archived