$ 4.00 a Gal Gas

Thinkingguest

Guest Guest

Just bored is all. You make a heck of a lot of assumptions. Terrible mind reader too. Bcvoice is one tab of 7 i scroll through.

If you spent as much time with your wife as you do on here things might get better.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

There's the catch. Nobody ever gets to keep things just like they are.

I do. Bills are kept to a minimum and debt will completely be erased very soon, less than a year away. Debt is on the fast track of extinction for me. How can anyone not like that?

Guest Guest
Financial salvation will not save you.

LOL. I didn't mention salvation with finances.

Your priorities have been corrupted by you weaknesses.

LOL. Hahaha. Don't make assumptions.

Guest Guest
You always laugh when confronted with the truth

That's generally just something crazy people say to justify why everyone's laughing at them. I'm pretty sure God is fine with this dude making goods on his debts.

Guest Guest

You always laugh when confronted with the truth

Haven't read truth. You assume plenty things and I'm in a whole different area than what you think that I think.

Guest Guest

That's generally just something crazy people say to justify why everyone's laughing at them. I'm pretty sure God is fine with this dude making goods on his debts.

Projection won't help you either. I'm pretty sure God knows how screwed up your priorities are. What has happened in your life should prove that.

Guest Guest

Projection won't help you either. I'm pretty sure God knows how screwed up your priorities are. What has happened in your life should prove that.

I'm pretty sure there's no god.

Guest Guest

You don't know who you are talking to. You don't have a clue what priorities should be in anyone's life. Trust me. Bad Karma will visit everyone. Your wife or kid might die. You might get cancer. Your family might go bankrupt. You might crash into a tree or get into a pileup on the highway. Your parents might get robbed and murdered. THAT'S ALL BAD KARMA AND DON'T THINK YOU ARE IMMUNE TO ANY OF IT.

Bad Karma has visited me, but it was much less of a price than many, especially when death is involved.

Guest Guest

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

Guest Guest

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

Abortion is Satan's Harvest.

Guest Guest

The successful career, makings of a solid savings, beautiful and loving fiancee, quiet neighbors, trustworthy friends, pleasant travels, and generally very positive and fulfilling relationship with my maker?

God must be waiting to spring the bad news on me. Maybe he'll give me a disease or run me over with a bus or murder my family in an alley during a robbery gone wrong and turn me into the Batman to show me that he's really the vicious figure you always seem to insist he is, but that just doesn't seem like the God I know. Thanks for reminding me of all I have to be thankful for, including not being born in a family that raised me to think that God created me to live a miserable life mired with guilt and judgment.

Life is much too much of a blessing to squander it like that, and I'd think God has some pointed questions for those who do. That's really his concern, though.

Guest Guest

Who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

I was born of my parent's fiddling around. Plain and simple. Nothing to do with god.

Guest Guest

"Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God."

John 1:12-13

Guest Guest

"Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God."

John 1:12-13

You believe in whatever fables you want to. I'll believe in what I want to. Agreed?

Archived