Here's an oldie

relic

St. Mary's Home? Seminary Ave

My 1st guess would be the old Horace Mann Elementary School on Laurel Ave. in Binghamton.

My 2nd guess would be the old Alexander Hamiliton Elementary School in Binghamton.

That's George F. Johnson school that used to be in West Endicott down near Jennings & June street area.

It's Alexander Hamiliton Elementary.

Still batting all nopes! ;)

Guest Guest-Snardley-*
They don't make them like this anymore, who can tell us where and what it is?

img488bb.jpg

Definitely not Hamilton -- How about Robinson St - Thomas Edison school maybe?

nope & nope.

hint it's in Binghamton, there was a school there prior and there is one there now.

This will be a wild guess as I have no idea if there was a previous school in this spot, but I'll guess the picture is an old school that used to be in the spot where Calvin Coolidge is now.

Wolf

This will be a wild guess as I have no idea if there was a previous school in this spot, but I'll guess the picture is an old school that used to be in the spot where Calvin Coolidge is now.

Wolf

Its Woodrow Wilson, right?

nope & nope

Jesus Christ.....just give the answer already. What a waste of time. It's old already.

Ah, you sound like the proverbial turd in the punch bowl. You're the kinda guy whose nickname is weenie, right?

OK Weenie, just for you since you obviously want to know so bad and are obviously too important to be kept waiting I'll tell you the answer. It's not Dr. Weenie is it? Maybe you are a brain surgeon or something.

It's the former theodore roosevelt school.

Guest IT guy
Ah, you sound like the proverbial turd in the punch bowl. You're the kinda guy whose nickname is weenie, right?

OK Weenie, just for you since you obviously want to know so bad and are obviously too important to be kept waiting I'll tell you the answer. It's not Dr. Weenie is it? Maybe you are a brain surgeon or something.

It's the former theodore roosevelt school.

By chance do you, or anyone else that cares to answer without making a mockery out of it, have any photos of Nimmonsburg Elementary school, that stood on the Nimmonsburg Plaza site next to rappy's until the 80's?

Thanks!

Archived