Long WeeK?

jusdagurl

Is it just me or does it seem like it's been a long week? I feel like making a strong drink, throwing my feet up on the desk, sitting back a while and catching my self a nice buzz, wish I had a DD. Anyone else?

Is it just me or does it seem like it's been a long week? I feel like making a strong drink, throwing my feet up on the desk, sitting back a while and catching my self a nice buzz, wish I had a DD. Anyone else?

What is a DD? Is it some kind of illicit street drug?

Guest Sellncars

It sure was a long week, I'm glad it's over, now i'm sitting back catching a buzz, and the D&D thing, should be a Dunkin Donuts coffee.

Guest Reddi Killowatt

Yes Indeed, it was a VERY long week. Glad it's over, and it's the WEEKEND!

I had what could quite possibly be the worst week of my life. I had to have my dog put to sleep. I did not realize until then how much of my time and thoughts were about her. Thursday was the first time in 9 years I came home and she was not there to greet me. My heart is broken and I feel so lonley. I just wanted to go to the bar and sit on a bar stool until I fell off of it. I wanted to drink my woes away.

So I agree.....it has been a long week!

Guest Guest

Long week? It has been a long life!!

Guest Guest-mulligan-*

weeks are neither long or short. There are 7 days in aweek from now until the end of time.

Guest country girl2
I had what could quite possibly be the worst week of my life. I had to have my dog put to sleep. I did not realize until then how much of my time and thoughts were about her. Thursday was the first time in 9 years I came home and she was not there to greet me. My heart is broken and I feel so lonley. I just wanted to go to the bar and sit on a bar stool until I fell off of it. I wanted to drink my woes away.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, I have been through it too many times in the last few years myself, I know how you are feeling. My thoughts are with you.

@

Guest Guest

I did that once, a good few years ago.

It was literally one of the hardest things I've ever had to do in my life. If you're not a dog person, you won't understand.

I waited about 7 years to get two more dogs. Already I've considered that day again. I know they'll only be with me for 10 -12 years or so. I guess I'll deal with it when the day comes.

@

Guest Guest

guess what, having a DD does not mean its safe to drink as much as you want... you can still get seriously hurt/killed...

Look a drunk driver almost killed me! Don’t get on here and tell me that it’s not safe to drink.. I’m older than 21. I wanted a DD last night, so I could go out with friends and have a safe ride home… I stayed home. My mission wasn’t to get smashed if you read my post I wanted to catch a buzz, sit back and relax. Where did it say “I’m going to drink as much as I want, I have a DD so I don’t have to be responsible for my actions” . Haven’t you ever just wanted to catch a buzz and be safe at the same time. Glad you had a good week...

Guest Guest

The week might have been too long, but the weekend was too quick. Work at 6am is coming fast and I didn't get all the things done I needed to. Still have to finish getting the cabin ready for summer. My wife is putting the presure on.

Archived