Best UFC Soccer players

Guest college scout

Guest Guest

Darpino and Kashou are both money grubbers with huge egos. Both have effectively killed any hope of a decent soccer program growing in this area. The only difference between these two jerkoffs is that one has a facility, and the other doesn't.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bizness man

So how did the highly anticipated UFC tryouts for the "upper level teams" go yesterday? Did they get enough players for the new U12 premier teams that they are putting together, even though they have been saying for the past two years U12's are too young to be premier?

Guest GBFC Mom

So how did the highly anticipated UFC tryouts for the "upper level teams" go yesterday? Did they get enough players for the new U12 premier teams that they are putting together, even though they have been saying for the past two years U12's are too young to be premier?

Went very well. My son and many of his GBFC teammates were there.

Guest Bahijb

even though they have been saying for the past two years U12's are too young to be premier?

Check your facts. NYSWYSA does not believe that there should be select or premier teams at any age YOUNGER than 12. united FC supports that position.

Guest GBFC hot-air

Went very well. My son and many of his GBFC teammates were there.

I was wondering why there were so many GBFC players trying out for UFC Premier teams this weekend. GBFC must not be as great as this one poster keeps stating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

GBFC is apparently trying to kill itself as fast as is humanly possible. Riley cares only about himself and the club is falling apart except for his "chosen ones u12G" team. Yes a great deal of the u11G and u10/11B are leaving the club. Parents got sick of in one case a hungover coach all the time and in the other a guy who is out of control with his actions in many ways. The article in the Press bragging about the u12G who underachieved this season was basically a last hurrah for the GBFC group. That team is all they have to talk of now, the rest of the club s nothing more than a standard club team.

Guest Hedoesmoms

GBFC is apparently trying to kill itself as fast as is humanly possible. Riley cares only about himself and the club is falling apart except for his "chosen ones u12G" team. Yes a great deal of the u11G and u10/11B are leaving the club. Parents got sick of in one case a hungover coach all the time and in the other a guy who is out of control with his actions in many ways. The article in the Press bragging about the u12G who underachieved this season was basically a last hurrah for the GBFC group. That team is all they have to talk of now, the rest of the club s nothing more than a standard club team.

The rest of the club has always been a standard club team. Boys GBFC all levels couldn't hold a candle to the UFC boys.

Guest Guest

The rest of the club has always been a standard club team. Boys GBFC all levels couldn't hold a candle to the UFC boys.

Hedoesmoms,

That mom has her kids playing for a Syr. club now.

Guest Guest

Hedoesmoms,

Come on Cook. When was that last time you had a winning team?

Guest Guest

Well, besides that U10 team. But those kids will come running to us soon.

Guest UFC Guest

Do UFC U9-U12 teams ever go to tournaments? I dont ever hear of them playing in any tournaments. Just curious why they don't play outside of Broome County.

Guest GBFC U10 Manager

As a manager and parent of a GBFC U10 boy I can tell you that despite practicing 2-3 times per week for 11 months since the U8 age our team has not been able to compete against the PA Classics, PDA, LVU teams of the region. Those teams just have no weak players on their roster and they come at you with speed, size, and are tactically sound. Those top teams have good technical skills, deep rosters, and are well-coached. We have just recently gone to three manditory practices per week, but have a long ways to go to compete with the top regional teams. Our team plays in Lancaster at the Mid Atlantic Classic this weekend (July 6th-7th) to play in the Elite Flight so I'm anxious to see how we do. Despite having a U9/U10 player pool of 40 boys we still struggle to compete against the best teams. Regardless, we will continue to practice hard and set very high goals.

Regardless of what people say, Binghamton is developing teams (both UFC and GBFC) that can compete or even beat the Empire teams in some cases.

Interesting forum....

Guest Guest

As a manager and parent of a GBFC U10 boy I can tell you that despite practicing 2-3 times per week for 11 months since the U8 age our team has not been able to compete against the PA Classics, PDA, LVU teams of the region. Those teams just have no weak players on their roster and they come at you with speed, size, and are tactically sound. Those top teams have good technical skills, deep rosters, and are well-coached. We have just recently gone to three manditory practices per week, but have a long ways to go to compete with the top regional teams. Our team plays in Lancaster at the Mid Atlantic Classic this weekend (July 6th-7th) to play in the Elite Flight so I'm anxious to see how we do. Despite having a U9/U10 player pool of 40 boys we still struggle to compete against the best teams. Regardless, we will continue to practice hard and set very high goals.

Regardless of what people say, Binghamton is developing teams (both UFC and GBFC) that can compete or even beat the Empire teams in some cases.

Interesting forum....

Thanks Rich. By the way. It's Mandatory not Manditory.

Guest Guest

Interesting forum....

Riiiiight. Thanks Lavelle, or whatever cheesy trader dickhead thought they were creative here. Awww boo hoo, your coaches changed a few times. Waaaahhhh.

Guest Guest

Hedoesmoms,

She was a butterface too. Looked like her face was flattened with an iron.

Guest Guest

Riiiiight. Thanks Lavelle, or whatever cheesy trader dickhead thought they were creative here. Awww boo hoo, your coaches changed a few times. Waaaahhhh.

Riiiiight. Because great teams are ALWAYS developed with five coaches in two years.

And it's spelled "traitor" dickhead.

Guest Butterface

This is absolutely ridiculous on all parts! I am the butter faced mom. All that ultimately matters is your child's happiness. All of this club bashing is senseless!! Complaining on here isn't doing any good. Ridiculing kids is rotten!!! Not the place for any of this...pissing contest is over!!

Guest Guest

This is absolutely ridiculous on all parts! I am the butter faced mom. All that ultimately matters is your child's happiness. All of this club bashing is senseless!! Complaining on here isn't doing any good. Ridiculing kids is rotten!!! Not the place for any of this...pissing contest is over!!

You're the one that slept with the Kashou?

Archived