Best UFC Soccer players

Guest college scout

Guest Guest

Anyone know how the GBFC u10 boys did at Delco last weekend?

The GBFC teams struggled at Delco all around. Riley's super team of u12 girls went 1-1-1 third in their division playing in the second tier of three levels. The u10 boys went 1-2 and were totally outclassed by one of the teams, 4-0 loss. Its more a statement that our area just doesn't have the population to get enough great players to produce truly elite teams anymore. We will have strong players but to compete with clubs drawing from at least 3-4x the player base (and in some case 10x more) its not going to happen.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

The GBFC teams struggled at Delco all around. Riley's super team of u12 girls went 1-1-1 third in their division playing in the second tier of three levels. The u10 boys went 1-2 and were totally outclassed by one of the teams, 4-0 loss. Its more a statement that our area just doesn't have the population to get enough great players to produce truly elite teams anymore. We will have strong players but to compete with clubs drawing from at least 3-4x the player base (and in some case 10x more) its not going to happen.

The u10 boys went 0-3.

Guest Guest

Wow all the UFC talk has really gotten quiet with State Cup time around here again. All those super highly ranked teams that go to really important tournaments and win, surely must have brought home tons of titles and championships right? LOL I said it earlier in the post when people talked up the top 20 ranking that means crap for those team. They lost to unranked teams that are better but that don't play in meaningless tourneys to pad the points they think will make them look better.

As it was predicted long ago, Scotty Craig and Shane Cook led the group to zero titles again. Good to see that removing Paul Marco the only person to year in and year out get results at State Cup with a team has worked out for them. GBFC's u12 girls and Riley now have more State Cup Titles in their first season than the UFC gurus have in their entire careers. However the GBFC u12 and u10 boys are falling apart bit by bit as well, lots of problems with those groups so its not looking like they have found the answer either.

Hopefully someday there will be an actual club in the area that cares truly about developing soccer in this area and not padding peoples pockets.

Guest my kid is better

Wow all the UFC talk has really gotten quiet with State Cup time around here again. All those super highly ranked teams that go to really important tournaments and win, surely must have brought home tons of titles and championships right? LOL I said it earlier in the post when people talked up the top 20 ranking that means crap for those team. They lost to unranked teams that are better but that don't play in meaningless tourneys to pad the points they think will make them look better.

As it was predicted long ago, Scotty Craig and Shane Cook led the group to zero titles again. Good to see that removing Paul Marco the only person to year in and year out get results at State Cup with a team has worked out for them. GBFC's u12 girls and Riley now have more State Cup Titles in their first season than the UFC gurus have in their entire careers. However the GBFC u12 and u10 boys are falling apart bit by bit as well, lots of problems with those groups so its not looking like they have found the answer either.

Hopefully someday there will be an actual club in the area that cares truly about developing soccer in this area and not padding peoples pockets.

Sorry your child didn't make the team. My childs ufc team had great sucess this year. Great training. Will be back next year.

As for gbfc, only heard great stuff about them also. I think your "someday" has arrived and your too much of a dick to see it.

Guest Guest

Sorry your child didn't make the team. My childs ufc team had great sucess this year. Great training. Will be back next year.

As for gbfc, only heard great stuff about them also. I think your "someday" has arrived and your too much of a dick to see it.

LOL- cuts? for those two clubs, you must be freaking kidding. Those clubs are begging for players at all ages, sorry but neither of those clubs is having cuts. If you were happy with the "success" your kids team has more power to you, but the lack of success the clubs overall had at State Cup says it all. Thats supposed to be the measuring stick for teams of that level and the fact that 3/4 of the teams that entered didn't make the play down weekend says a lot.

Just out of curiosity, What did your kids team achieve that made you happy?

Guest Guest

GBFC u10's are u9's are combining. A parent will be coaching the A team, with some Boyko guy coaching the B team. The downfall continues.

Guest Guest

You know you are a loser when you're on the internet complaining about U9 soccer omg get a life

If that was in response to my post about GBFC "Select" combining, you are a bit off base. I'm not complaining... I think it's funny as hell.

Guest Guest

GBFC u10's are u9's are combining. A parent will be coaching the A team, with some Boyko guy coaching the B team. The downfall continues.

Guess my thoughts about hearing that the GBFC u12 and u10 boys being in serious trouble was pretty accurate then. Sad to see the over controlling parents getting their way already. Guess the guy good enough to coach the top level team of men can't coach u10's LOL. Same as the D1 college coach with 3 State Cup Titles not being the one to run the Boys on UFC anymore. I mean really what would he know about guys soccer.

Guest Guest

I hope for the parents that Kashou is going to lower the fees since a parent coach is running the A team.

Guest Dome is my home

I hope for the parents that Kashou is going to lower the fees since a parent coach is running the A team.

Oh, you are way too funny! Remember, GBFC is a "for profit" organization. It will be a cold day somewhere before Kashou gives up anything! Heck, his "not-for-profit" status was revoked by the IRS.

Guest dont blieve hype

LOL- cuts? for those two clubs, you must be freaking kidding. Those clubs are begging for players at all ages, sorry but neither of those clubs is having cuts. If you were happy with the "success" your kids team has more power to you, but the lack of success the clubs overall had at State Cup says it all. Thats supposed to be the measuring stick for teams of that level and the fact that 3/4 of the teams that entered didn't make the play down weekend says a lot.

Just out of curiosity, What did your kids team achieve that made you happy?

My kids ufc team did have cuts. Team did win play down weekend. I'm not the type of parent that worries about other teams or levels. As far as "happy" goes - I don't worry about my happiness. My kids happiness is my concern. That might be your problem.

Guest Guest

My kids ufc team did have cuts. Team did win play down weekend. I'm not the type of parent that worries about other teams or levels. As far as "happy" goes - I don't worry about my happiness. My kids happiness is my concern. That might be your problem.

So your kid is on one of the 2 teams in UFC that is doing ok (which means this is Mike or Pat most likely), the u18 boys who are done now or the u17 girls who have 1 season left. Other than that your group is very far down from where Fusion had them 3 years ago. When you have zero other teams that are able to claim a win on play down weekend (or even be there) and your club is supposed to be the biggest and best for our area, our area is in trouble.

Here's the trend to look at for the success of UFC and its revolutionary Pa$$ion for the game

2013- 2 Teams at play down u18b, u17g

2012- 4 Teams at play down u18b,u18g,u17b,u17g

Fusion 2011- 4 Teams at play down u19b, u18g, u16b, u15g

Fusion 2010- 4 Teams at play down u19b, u18b (champ), u15b, u14g

As the kids have aged up there have been no teams to replace the old Fusion teams going to State Cup. The two teams that went this year are the last of the Fusion started teams that have always been to the play downs. Next year most likely all you will see is the u18g team and thats all. GBFC has the u12 and younger groups dominating your club. Our level of play judging by UFC is way down from what used to be offered despite your supposed advancements in training and new professional coaches.

So your kid is on one of the 2 teams in UFC that is doing ok (which means this is Mike or Pat most likely), the u18 boys who are done now or the u17 girls who have 1 season left. Other than that your group is very far down from where Fusion had them 3 years ago. When you have zero other teams that are able to claim a win on play down weekend (or even be there) and your club is supposed to be the biggest and best for our area, our area is in trouble.

Here's the trend to look at for the success of UFC and its revolutionary Pa$$ion for the game

As the kids have aged up there have been no teams to replace the old Fusion teams going to State Cup. The two teams that went this year are the last of the Fusion started teams that have always been to the play downs. Next year most likely all you will see is the u18g team and thats all. GBFC has the u12 and younger groups dominating your club. Our level of play judging by UFC is way down from what used to be offered despite your supposed advancements in training and new professional coaches.

Again, sorry your son/daughter got cut or rides the bench. I am not Mike or Pat. Past is the past. GBFC u12 dominating.....who cares. They will go UFC next year or the year after because of coaching and training. But, they will continue with Riley's footskills.........thanks for that.

Guest Know truth

Can't sit back and let this Paul Marco lover continue with this BS. Those Fusion/BC United winning teams were a product of John Scott

Guest Guest

Can't sit back and let this Paul Marco lover continue with this BS. Those Fusion/BC United winning teams were a product of John Scott

I wouldn't argue that John Scott had as much to do with the winning program that had been developed. That still doesn't excuse how badly the current UFC leadership has done. To date they have put together zero new teams to go to State Cup in the two plus years they have had. Given Marco was basically done the last year of Fusion thats three years Cook has had to get things going and I still see no positive signs on the horizon.

GBFC put two new teams to the Final Four this year, at least that group shows they are building things from a younger level so they should still be viable in the next few years. UFC may survive based on the money of D'arpino but as a developmental group they are far behind GBFC now.

Guest Guest

Why would you think the U18 girls will be back next year? They rarely ever won a game when they were younger under Pitts, they gave the team to Sarah and they became a decent team and actually challenged for a state cup title. This year they were back with Pitts and gave up 8 goals in 3 games (they gave up 1 in 3 games with Sarah). At this rate I doubt they even make it through playdowns next year. But hey they think they are really doing something winning games in the B devision of the Thruway cup.

Guest Talk to Parents of UFC

I wouldn't argue that John Scott had as much to do with the winning program that had been developed. That still doesn't excuse how badly the current UFC leadership has done. To date they have put together zero new teams to go to State Cup in the two plus years they have had. Given Marco was basically done the last year of Fusion thats three years Cook has had to get things going and I still see no positive signs on the horizon.

GBFC put two new teams to the Final Four this year, at least that group shows they are building things from a younger level so they should still be viable in the next few years. UFC may survive based on the money of D'arpino but as a developmental group they are far behind GBFC now.

GBFC put two teams in Final Four this year? Girls, u12 ? Thats what I thought. UFC far behind GBFC now? Give me a break. Keep drinking the Kool-aid.

Guest UFC or GBFC

GBFC put two teams in Final Four this year? Girls, u12 ? Thats what I thought. UFC far behind GBFC now? Give me a break. Keep drinking the Kool-aid.

I agree with "Talk to Parents of UFC". This is exactly what I did to research which club is for my son. UFC parents had no complaints about UFC. GBFC parents were very negative and had many complaints about GBFC.

Guest Guest

Yes GBFC won the Girls u12 and also made it in u13 but didn't fair as well- thats two teams same as UFC. Placing the younger teams in the Cup shows that they potentially will be there in the future, something that UFC has zero claim to. The majority of the UFC Boys are headed to college so its unlikely the team will stay together in the u19 group. The u17g team might well be the last UFC team to make State Cup Final Weekend for a while to be honest.

The u12-u10 UFC programs are way behind GBFC in all aspects of the game. If GBFC continues to keep the stronger younger players coming to them, UFC will basically turn into a low level Club/Rec program. Even the clubs web page shows they are trying to recruit u12 players for upper level teams, not a good sign that they don't have enough from in house already.

Guest Easy choice

Many GBFC kids are trying out for the new UFC u12 team upper level team.

Many GBFC players are also jumping ship for U14 and U16 UFC. Better training, coaching, and competition. No brainer.

Guest I have a son playing

Yes GBFC won the Girls u12 and also made it in u13 but didn't fair as well- thats two teams same as UFC. Placing the younger teams in the Cup shows that they potentially will be there in the future, something that UFC has zero claim to. The majority of the UFC Boys are headed to college so its unlikely the team will stay together in the u19 group. The u17g team might well be the last UFC team to make State Cup Final Weekend for a while to be honest.

The u12-u10 UFC programs are way behind GBFC in all aspects of the game. If GBFC continues to keep the stronger younger players coming to them, UFC will basically turn into a low level Club/Rec program. Even the clubs web page shows they are trying to recruit u12 players for upper level teams, not a good sign that they don't have enough from in house already.

So basically if I had a girl soccer player that was u12 or u13 GBFC might be the way to go. Otherwise, UFC #1.

Archived