SCC Parents smack talk

Guest Guest

I do not believe they will have team next year. I've heard that around 7 players have transferred out and others that would have moved up are going back to public school. I heard the name of one coach who put in for the job who is a proven winner but I really doubt he would put the Judge's kid at QB so he probably won't be hired.

what proven winner would want the seton football job? that program is a mess, bill belichek couldn't win with the crap that goes on there... i guess i wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have a football team next year, but if they did, why would anyone want to take a beating week after week? and don't tell me that seton has good football players coming up, that's bs, if they did the are all leaving...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Saint4Ever

At this rate they may not, but the judge's kid won't be QB anyway, the other two at the school far exceed him. If Miller ends up QB anyone left on the team will walk off. He might as well be the water boy for his last year at SCC.

At this rate they may not, but the judge's kid won't be QB anyway, the other two at the school far exceed him. If Miller ends up QB anyone left on the team will walk off. He might as well be the water boy for his last year at SCC.

i wouldn't be surprised if the big qb leaves seton, but then again, that will mean that a real seton kid will be the qb, which isn't so bad

Guest Smasher

I do not believe they will have team next year. I've heard that around 7 players have transferred out and others that would have moved up are going back to public school. I heard the name of one coach who put in for the job who is a proven winner but I really doubt he would put the Judge's kid at QB so he probably won't be hired.

Assuming seton does have a football team next year, with the boys they have at the school now and no one else leaving, what kind of a team will they have? Can a good coach make them a winner? Don't they have some talent?

Guest Saint4Life

Assuming seton does have a football team next year, with the boys they have at the school now and no one else leaving, what kind of a team will they have? Can a good coach make them a winner? Don't they have some talent?

Seton will field a football team next year.

Seton will have a very good football team.

Seton will have a good football coach leading them to success.

Seton has loads of talent.

Guest Guest-Saints

Seton will field a football team next year.

Seton will have a very good football team.

Seton will have a good football coach leading them to success.

Seton has loads of talent.

I sure hope so, but by the looks of it they won't have enough kids. They only had 27 kids on the team, 6 which are Seniors, so that drops it down to 21. 7 have already transferred out which leaves 14. Out of those 14 there are at least 5 that don't want to play next year because they are so disgusted with what Miller did. Also their are a few that are planning on leaving at the end of the year. Possibly 4 or 5 could be coming up from modified, so from what I see I don't think they will have enough to field a team.

I sure hope so, but by the looks of it they won't have enough kids. They only had 27 kids on the team, 6 which are Seniors, so that drops it down to 21. 7 have already transferred out which leaves 14. Out of those 14 there are at least 5 that don't want to play next year because they are so disgusted with what Miller did. Also their are a few that are planning on leaving at the end of the year. Possibly 4 or 5 could be coming up from modified, so from what I see I don't think they will have enough to field a team.

and some seton parents think that they will get a "proven winner" to coach the team next year... go ahead, seton, fall for sinicki's bs again like always... bye, bye seton football... then bye, bye seton period

and some seton parents think that they will get a "proven winner" to coach the team next year... go ahead, seton, fall for sinicki's bs again like always... bye, bye seton football... then bye, bye seton period

Sinicki hasn't done anything to help the boys. All he cares about is basketball. That is why all the kids are leaving. It very well may be bye bye Seton!

i know seton will deny this, but not having football is a bad sign for the school... what are they going to do, have 200 kids in the school? the end is near...

"Story is done. Seton head football coaching job is posted and they are taking applications."

does it really matter who coaches seton football? can they ever have a good team, i don't think so.... they don't have football type kids that go there, they aren't dedicated enough... they think that just because they might do good in a 7-on-7 scrimmage with no hitting, they will be real good, but that isn't real football... they play teams like walton and tioga, and they never pass, but they don't have to, especially against seton, they will just rip them up on the ground, the seton kids have a hard time with tough, aggressive athletes... football is for tough guys, seton will be lucky to win 3 games next year, only because they will have spencer-ve and thomas a edison, two sorry teams, on the schedule, and who knows, they may have improved, not sure if seton has a lot coming back, besides the qb, but it probably doesn't matter...

Not sure SVE or TAE will be on their schedule next year. With Unatego dropping to class D that gives section 4 eighteen class D teams. Chances are SCC will be shifted back over to the east side with Walton, BGA, etc.

Guest Ty Jones

It was wrong for story to lie on his application, and the judge did the right thing. It doesn't matter who brought up his application because it should have been brought up a long time ago. The students need to put on their big boy pants and deal with the fact that their coach is no longer there. They all claim that they were so close but I bet that not one of them has had a conversation with story since. Every one basically needs to be mature, accept the fact that he lied, and stop hating on the Judge, his family, Sinicki, and everyone else at seton.

Guest Ty Jones

It was wrong for story to lie on his application, and the judge did the right thing. It doesn't matter who brought up his application because it should have been brought up a long time ago. The students need to put on their big boy pants and deal with the fact that their coach is no longer there. They all claim that they were so close but I bet that not one of them has had a conversation with story since. Every one basically needs to be mature, accept the fact that he lied, and stop hating on the Judge, his family, Sinicki, and everyone else at seton.

The boys all claim they are leaving the school, or just not playing football. Theyre all talk. Who cares if they leave? There's a brand new batch of freshmen and sophomores next year that would LOVE to take over the varsity team. Or maybe they'll have a jv team. No one ever thinks of the cheer team either, but either way I'm sure they'll have a squad because they are in it to compete. Games are just a small part. The football team needs a good coach that will drill them and make them great. That's what they're going to get. Those boys need to grow up.

Last I knew it was against the law to disclose someone's employment application to the general public. The Judge did not hide his dissatifaction with first Davis then Story and worked to get them out of Seton. In case you don't know, the Judge is no angel and should have been removed from the bench. Just the posting of this link will get this topic removed from BC Voice. He controls them too.

http://www.scjc.stat...er,_richard.htm

The boys all claim they are leaving the school, or just not playing football. Theyre all talk. Who cares if they leave? There's a brand new batch of freshmen and sophomores next year that would LOVE to take over the varsity team. Or maybe they'll have a jv team. No one ever thinks of the cheer team either, but either way I'm sure they'll have a squad because they are in it to compete. Games are just a small part. The football team needs a good coach that will drill them and make them great. That's what they're going to get. Those boys need to grow up.

Everyone knows that we're talking about Class D football in upstate NY, right? Not Texas or Florida? Not even Ohio.

Or do people think we're talking about Texas?

Hard to tell.

Great post! By all means, Seton has to continue the football program, and must have a cheer team, too. We all support Seton football. Go, Saints!

Signed,

Any high school football program looking for an easy win

Guest Guest-Saints4Life

Are you on crack? A brand new batch? They will be lucky if they get 5 new students next year, your talking about putting freshmen up against juniors and seniors. Take another hit off the crack pipe because your brain is already mush.

obviously the seton crowd just can't figure out the main issue here.

to begin with, the fact that story got let go is no big deal. he was totally not anywhere close to being a varsity football coach, he is at best a modified football coach, only because he is into coaching, but his knowledge of football sucked, and anyone that knows anything about local football in this area knew that. so his dismissal is no big deal. as was obvious to all, he never should have got that position in the 1st place (nice researching and credential checking by the seton administration - embarrassing).

the main issue is the way story got canned. it was done in a backstabbing way, with the judge having a personal vendetta against the coach for not favoring his son to be the qb. i have no idea if the judge's son is a capable qb or not, but the judge got pissed off, and then the weak, corrupt seton administration (sinicki being the weakest in ability but maybe the most corrupt of the crew) took their orders from the judge, and the judge got his way.

so, if someone of supposed influence can pull something like this off, what is to prevent another one of these episodes to happen again? seton was at fault right from the beginning in hiring story, they did no background checking, no reviewing of credentials and experience of story, no due diligence, etc. and now they have the gall to go public and pretend that they were the victims in this charade. the individuals involved in this issue are totally unprofessional, incompetent, and unethical.

so go ahead and cheerlead for the judge, his family, sinicki, and the rest. the method of firing story exposed seton for their hypocrite ways. and btw, they also lost several students, with more to leave. so to all seton lifers, get ready to see a significant increase in your tuition. thank you, judge, sinicki, and others, can i have another!!!

obviously the seton crowd just can't figure out the main issue here.

to begin with, the fact that story got let go is no big deal. he was totally not anywhere close to being a varsity football coach, he is at best a modified football coach, only because he is into coaching, but his knowledge of football sucked, and anyone that knows anything about local football in this area knew that. so his dismissal is no big deal. as was obvious to all, he never should have got that position in the 1st place (nice researching and credential checking by the seton administration - embarrassing).

the main issue is the way story got canned. it was done in a backstabbing way, with the judge having a personal vendetta against the coach for not favoring his son to be the qb. i have no idea if the judge's son is a capable qb or not, but the judge got pissed off, and then the weak, corrupt seton administration (sinicki being the weakest in ability but maybe the most corrupt of the crew) took their orders from the judge, and the judge got his way.

so, if someone of supposed influence can pull something like this off, what is to prevent another one of these episodes to happen again? seton was at fault right from the beginning in hiring story, they did no background checking, no reviewing of credentials and experience of story, no due diligence, etc. and now they have the gall to go public and pretend that they were the victims in this charade. the individuals involved in this issue are totally unprofessional, incompetent, and unethical.

so go ahead and cheerlead for the judge, his family, sinicki, and the rest. the method of firing story exposed seton for their hypocrite ways. and btw, they also lost several students, with more to leave. so to all seton lifers, get ready to see a significant increase in your tuition. thank you, judge, sinicki, and others, can i have another!!!

Well stated, it was the way it was handled that I personally have the most problem with. He was a good coach and the kids liked him, but as with any job, if you lie on your application and it gets discovered 9 out 10 times you lose your job. They could have put one of the assistants in to replace him, but they knew the judge would have a problem with that so they let them all go as well. I know he had no experience with coaching at a varsity level position, but you got to start somewhere. My only hope is that they get this football program up and running and somehow try to convince the kids to play. They don't even have a weight room to go to, since there is no coaching staff so this entire off season they have had nothing. Do you think Sinicki cares? Of course not!

Well stated, it was the way it was handled that I personally have the most problem with. He was a good coach and the kids liked him, but as with any job, if you lie on your application and it gets discovered 9 out 10 times you lose your job. They could have put one of the assistants in to replace him, but they knew the judge would have a problem with that so they let them all go as well. I know he had no experience with coaching at a varsity level position, but you got to start somewhere. My only hope is that they get this football program up and running and somehow try to convince the kids to play. They don't even have a weight room to go to, since there is no coaching staff so this entire off season they have had nothing. Do you think Sinicki cares? Of course not!

They have a well-equipped weight room. The job has been posted internally, and, has been advertised in the paper.

They have a well-equipped weight room. The job has been posted internally, and, has been advertised in the paper.

A well equipped weight room with no one to let them in or supervise. The guy that was helping out with Seton's weight program left as well.

Guest The Storied Life

I could not agree any more. Just do some research - Story was busted in a major drug bust around 1999 - not for a small bag, but like kilos (intent to distribute). Served time in the pen. No question, I would bid him farewell! It was one lie covering another, and so on.

I thought parents sent their kids to Seton for the superior academics and the Christian environment.

I am - story is someone I would not even let your children by.

I could not agree any more. Just do some research - Story was busted in a major drug bust around 1999 - not for a small bag, but like kilos (intent to distribute). Served time in the pen. No question, I would bid him farewell! It was one lie covering another, and so on.

Well I just did some research, and paid $30 to do so and you know what I found? NOTHING I am so glad you are sabotaging someones name and I fell for it and just wasted $30. Awesome!!!

Guest ILoveSaints

You go, girl... Seton rocks, 'cause you don't mess with the best 'cause the best don't mess... I've seen Seton play, and they are cool, and can't wait to see them next year... y'all have issues with Seton, so you tell them girlfriend... Seton Football in 2012 is where it's at!

Signed,

Any local high school football team looking for any easy win

Archived