SCC Parents smack talk

Guest Guest

Every one basically needs to be mature, accept the fact that he lied, and stop hating on the Judge, his family, Sinicki, and everyone else at seton.

What ever you say Judge!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest saintssss

Well I just did some research, and paid $30 to do so and you know what I found? NOTHING I am so glad you are sabotaging someones name and I fell for it and just wasted $30. Awesome!!!

$30 really? Check press connects archives...... 22 arrested in federal drug raid in 1999!!! Really not hard to find. Do we really want to fight for a drug dealer.

It was wrong for story to lie on his application, and the judge did the right thing. It doesn't matter who brought up his application because it should have been brought up a long time ago. The students need to put on their big boy pants and deal with the fact that their coach is no le a football teamonger there. They all claim that they were so close but I bet that not one of them has had a conversation with story since. Every one basically needs to be mature, accept the fact that he lied, and stop hating on the Judge, his family, Sinicki, and everyone else at seton.

here's a question regarding this issue to think about - if the judges' son was the qb, would story still be the coach? don't kid yourself, if the judges' son was qb'ing, story's past would never have been an issue. story would still be there. this is politics at its sleaziest. you gotta love the seton bs. yeah, ty jones is right, everyone's gotta stop the hate and start giving love to the likes of judge miller, sinicki, and the rest of the seton backstabbers.

btw, if seton does have a football team next year, any one want to predict their record? can't wait to see who the next coach is, hope he doesn't mind getting the judges' blessing on how to run his team. hope caleb doesn't mind playing a different position for his senior year.

$30 really? Check press connects archives...... 22 arrested in federal drug raid in 1999!!! Really not hard to find. Do we really want to fight for a drug dealer.

How much did it cost you in pressconnects to get this information?

They have a well-equipped weight room. The job has been posted internally, and, has been advertised in the paper.

Any idea who applied for the football job? Who would Seton consider internally? What outsider would be interested? Inquiring minds want to know...

Guest SaintlyMom

here's a question regarding this issue to think about - if the judges' son was the qb, would story still be the coach? don't kid yourself, if the judges' son was qb'ing, story's past would never have been an issue. story would still be there. this is politics at its sleaziest. you gotta love the seton bs. yeah, ty jones is right, everyone's gotta stop the hate and start giving love to the likes of judge miller, sinicki, and the rest of the seton backstabbers.

btw, if seton does have a football team next year, any one want to predict their record? can't wait to see who the next coach is, hope he doesn't mind getting the judges' blessing on how to run his team. hope caleb doesn't mind playing a different position for his senior year.

It doesn't matter what you are trying to say, Todd Story is not going to coach Seton next year, so too bad for you. And I take umberage to your saying Seton has BS, that is just so not true!!! The people at Seton did the right thing, and you're just jealous of Seton. The person you called judge only did what was right, because he is a judge and is always helping the people.

And for your information, I predict Seton to have a very good record next year, and could be undefeated. So I wouldn't worry about Seton having a football team, because not only will they have a football team, but with good coaching, the amazing talent they have will start to show. Stop bad mouthing Seton, they have class. I don't like your attitude!

It doesn't matter what you are trying to say, Todd Story is not going to coach Seton next year, so too bad for you. And I take umberage to your saying Seton has BS, that is just so not true!!! The people at Seton did the right thing, and you're just jealous of Seton. The person you called judge only did what was right, because he is a judge and is always helping the people.

And for your information, I predict Seton to have a very good record next year, and could be undefeated. So I wouldn't worry about Seton having a football team, because not only will they have a football team, but with good coaching, the amazing talent they have will start to show. Stop bad mouthing Seton, they have class. I don't like your attitude!

You obviously don't have a kid on the football team. To say they will have a very good record next year is being overly kind. To say that could be undefeated is a joke. They lost several of their best players and more are leaving. My hope is that they have a team and pull out a win at all in the season.

Sincerely,

Seton Football Parent

Well I just did some research, and paid $30 to do so and you know what I found? NOTHING I am so glad you are sabotaging someones name and I fell for it and just wasted $30. Awesome!!!

Well, you wasted your money - I found it for FREE! Federal court documents - took all but 10 minutes - but then again your ADD must not allow you to focus that long!

Hey Todd - get over it - go use your negative energy somewhere else. Here is a life lesson to pass along, crime and lying do not pay!

Well, you wasted your money - I found it for FREE! Federal court documents - took all but 10 minutes - but then again your ADD must not allow you to focus that long!

how about a website please...so we can see for ourselves.

Guest comed iodinse

Any idea who applied for the football job? Who would Seton consider internally? What outsider would be interested? Inquiring minds want to know...

R U kidding! Why would anyone want this job. give me some good reasons? So you can bash them? So they can bust there ass to keep the program afloat so they can be beat down? I am not a big Seton fan and my kids went to Public school.

But really, coaching at any level has very little advantages. The good ones do it for the kids.

Guest SaintAlum

R U kidding! Why would anyone want this job. give me some good reasons? So you can bash them? So they can bust there ass to keep the program afloat so they can be beat down? I am not a big Seton fan and my kids went to Public school.

But really, coaching at any level has very little advantages. The good ones do it for the kids.

You are right, the good coaches are coaching for the kids. They focus on teaching not only the sport, but life lessons as well.

As for the Seton Football job, the way it is now, no one (with any credentials) could seriously want that job. There is no support from the adminstration, the facilities possibly the worst in the state, the parents are impossible, the pay is awful, and the kids themselves are too naive (not to mention too lazy) to the committment that it takes to have a solid football program.

They cannot have a winning football program at Seton. In fact, they will be doormats. They have not hired a coach, and we are heading for February. When is the new guy coming in? When do you think you have to start putting a program together, the day before the season begins?

For the safety of the Seton kids, hopefully they will drop the program. Unfortunately, that may not look good for increasing enrollment, so let's see what happens.

Thank you grama connie. now go have little dick giv u your meds and get to bed.

It is February 1st and we still don't have a football coach. It is making me nervous!!

As a concerned Seton parent, I am interested in the selection for the new football coach. At the same time, I don't understand why the rather lengthy delay in the hiring. I have thought up a couple possibilities, which I'd like to throw out to all interested: Is it possible that the list of applicants is very few, or that the applicants have no one with any qualifications? (The recent events surrounding the football team did not do the program, or the school for that matter, any good.) Has there been a head count to see if there is enough interest to field a football team? Is it possible that there is consideration of shutting down the program completely? I am very worried that this could have a very negative effect on our school, and I wish I could get some answers.

As a concerned Seton parent, I am interested in the selection for the new football coach. At the same time, I don't understand why the rather lengthy delay in the hiring. I have thought up a couple possibilities, which I'd like to throw out to all interested: Is it possible that the list of applicants is very few, or that the applicants have no one with any qualifications? (The recent events surrounding the football team did not do the program, or the school for that matter, any good.) Has there been a head count to see if there is enough interest to field a football team? Is it possible that there is consideration of shutting down the program completely? I am very worried that this could have a very negative effect on our school, and I wish I could get some answers.

Your school will be closing within 5 years.

i've got news for you, bud, there's a good chance seton football is done, they don't have enough kids that wanna play, and the word is out that even if they do have a team next year, they would not be able to beat most modified teams in the area, so give it up to all the seton slimeballs that created this comedy... you think sinicki is going to take time away from basketball to address the football issue? good luck with that, but then again, the likes of sinicki have owned the seton parents for years, so as far as he goes, you setonites better just stfu and do as your told! hahahahaha

When Bucci was hired it guaranteed the end of Seton as it was known. If I was a parent of a Seton student I would be looking very hard at my public school options. Bucci will deflect blame for his actions and I will bet that as soon as the basketball season is over Sinicki will probably be gone in some capacity. Either as coach or AD or both.

When Bucci was hired it guaranteed the end of Seton as it was known. If I was a parent of a Seton student I would be looking very hard at my public school options. Bucci will deflect blame for his actions and I will bet that as soon as the basketball season is over Sinicki will probably be gone in some capacity. Either as coach or AD or both.

That will never happen! Although Sinicki has flaws ( as do all ) he has been nothing but good for the school and athletic programs. With the kids I have sent through Seton I have been around for eleven pluse years. Mr. Sinicki is great for that school and does a wonderful job as AD, even better as a basketball coach. As far as Seton not feilding a football team.... let me through this out. My son once played lacross for " Seton " before they had a team. The kids just played on Binghamtons team. Im shure that if they dont have a team that no one will take away the kid's chance to play football. Mybe its best you dont have a coach...your son can play at Binghamton. The swimmers at Seton do the samething. Just Saying!

Guest SaintsParent

That will never happen! Although Sinicki has flaws ( as do all ) he has been nothing but good for the school and athletic programs. With the kids I have sent through Seton I have been around for eleven pluse years. Mr. Sinicki is great for that school and does a wonderful job as AD, even better as a basketball coach. As far as Seton not feilding a football team.... let me through this out. My son once played lacross for " Seton " before they had a team. The kids just played on Binghamtons team. Im shure that if they dont have a team that no one will take away the kid's chance to play football. Mybe its best you dont have a coach...your son can play at Binghamton. The swimmers at Seton do the samething. Just Saying!

Are you seriously suggesting that they merge with Binghamton? Why so none of them can play? You can't just throw 20 kids to Binghamton, who by the way has a huge football team with many sitting the bench. Please don't compare football to swimming. No one really cares about swimming, I am sure none of the Seton kids go to cheer on the swimmers. As far a Sinicki is concerned I hope they do get rid of him. He is so fake it is written all over his face.

you must be the biggest tool ever... take your lips off sinicki's ass for a second, and maybe you'll learn something, fool! sinicki is one of the biggest phonies in the region, but that makes him perfect for seton, so no wonder you think he's great... hopefully he'll stay at seton another eleven "pluse" years, genius...

and as for seton not "feilding" a football team, let me "through" this back at you, einstein... after the $hit that happened at seton with the judge, do you think binghamton wants any part of that, not to mention having to cater to the little seton prima donnas... that isn't going to happen, binghamton football has more important things to do than put up with the bs from the seton crybaby parents, so i'm "shure" if the little seton tykes want to play football anywhere, they will have to transfer out of seton, instead of going through the "lacross" combo deal

Archived