Softball Powers of Section 4 this year

Guest guest

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

This is a softball post right?? Varsity Sotball scrimmage. 8th grader pitched for Norwich I think

Norwich NEVER scrimmaged Windsor in a softball game. Please get your story straight before posting! I'll admit Norwich played them well a year or so ago losing 1-0 (Windsor actually had to bring Cara Martin in the close the game) but Norwich's pitcher is NOT an 8th grader! LMAO!

Guest guest

Norwich NEVER scrimmaged Windsor in a softball game. Please get your story straight before posting! I'll admit Norwich played them well a year or so ago losing 1-0 (Windsor actually had to bring Cara Martin in the close the game) but Norwich's pitcher is NOT an 8th grader! LMAO!

Norwich does have an eight grader pitching on varsity this season. She plays travel ball with Windsor. Also NHS JV has three eight graders on JV who play travel ball with TC Tremors. While scrimmaging Binghamton early this week Norwich's shortstop hit a rocket to left for a Homerun. They also have one ninth grader {pitcher} playing travel ball with Conklin.

Guest Guest

Norwich does have an eight grader pitching on varsity this season. She plays travel ball with Windsor. Also NHS JV has three eight graders on JV who play travel ball with TC Tremors. While scrimmaging Binghamton early this week Norwich's shortstop hit a rocket to left for a Homerun. They also have one ninth grader {pitcher} playing travel ball with Conklin.

Holy poop, they are going to the promise land!!

Guest Guest

There is NO 9th grade Norwich girl playing for the Conklin Raiders or the Lady Conklin Pirates.I will say the Norwich program has gotten better over the past few years but they are NO softball dynasty yet!

Guest Guest

This is a softball post right?? Varsity Sotball scrimmage. 8th grader pitched for Norwich I think

This is a softball post but, I think you're looking for the Wonderland post because Norwich beating Windsor in a scrimmage with an eighth grade pitcher did not happen! can you say "Coo Coo"? :blink:

Guest guest

This is a softball post but, I think you're looking for the Wonderland post because Norwich beating Windsor in a scrimmage with an eighth grade pitcher did not happen! can you say "Coo Coo"? :blink:

Didn't happen. Norwich scrimmaged Oneonta and Binghamton so far. Norwich #1 pitcher is a senior.

Guest Guest

windsor losing to norwich? thats a good one. they didnt lose to norwich, but will they be any good this year? the pitchers have barely any experience

Guest guest

windsor losing to norwich? thats a good one. they didnt lose to norwich, but will they be any good this year? the pitchers have barely any experience

Only time will tell how the Windsor pitching does. Let's wait for the season before we question the pitching. I think the Junior picher was on Cook's travel team so that in itself to many BCV'ers makes her either great or awful

Guest Guest

The Jr pitcher windsor has only one problem her father! He needs to learn to zip it, his mouth that is and let the coach do his job and Dad's job is to sit and watch!

Guest Guest

The Jr pitcher windsor has only one problem her father! He needs to learn to zip it, his mouth that is and let the coach do his job and Dad's job is to sit and watch!

I'd agree............ and also think that she is not and will never be a Cara Nartin or Leslie Dempsey! But, that could be do to the fact that her Dad is in the picture, it's ruined many a pitcher having daddy constently hovering over them.

The Cook deal means nothing, she is NOT a up quality pitcher......... sorry

Guest Guest

I'd agree............ and also think that she is not and will never be a Cara Nartin or Leslie Dempsey! But, that could be do to the fact that her Dad is in the picture, it's ruined many a pitcher having daddy constently hovering over them.

The Cook deal means nothing, she is NOT a up quality pitcher......... sorry

What kind of person would post anything about a HS kid or their parents on this trash hole site??

Enjoy your look in the mirror.

Guest Guest

What kind of person would post anything about a HS kid or their parents on this trash hole site??

Enjoy your look in the mirror.

Sorry Dad! ;)

Guest Guest
Sorry Dad! ;)

Not even close.

You people are freakin ball-less and sick.

You can hate the dad all you want but picking on a kid pretty much requires no heart or self esteem.

Guest Guest

Owego beat up Norwich yesterday, so I guess that tells it all as it relates to Norwich being a powerhouse this year

I wouldn't say they beat up on them................. Norwich actually out HIT Owego! They had the first inning blues...... stay tuned.

Guest Guest

Owego beat up Norwich yesterday, so I guess that tells it all as it relates to Norwich being a powerhouse this year

Norwich OUT PITCHED Owego as well. It was the first inning and a couple of errors from NEW girl!

Guest Guest

Norwich OUT PITCHED Owego as well. It was the first inning and a couple of errors from NEW girl!

You Norwich people kill me. You play a good game or two and then you think you are ready to take on the world LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Archived