Name Your Pet Peeves

Julia Allison

Okay just one more...

Anyone who references the following:

"baby mama"

"baby daddy"

Shows complete and utter lack of morals and education. These people should be forced to go back to school and not allowed to survive without taking English 101 and sex education. So no more baby daddy, or baby mamas aren't out there.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Start NY commercials on NY TV stations. What is the point? State sponsored campaign pitches? "Hey morons, wake up, look what a great place were are making NY for you!" It makes me feel great to have an out of state CEO beaming over not paying taxes on television, that taxpayers paid to produce, and paid the cable co. to run this insult. Thank you Andy, may I have another....pulleeeese?

A few driving related once:

People who take up 2 parking spots, intentionally and non intentionally

People that text back "K"

How about four spaces? The theaters across from BCC on Front st. Someone parked their "baby" perpendicular through the center of four spaces. I put a note under the wiper advising the owner they were lucky I did not have my mechanic's knife in my pocket, I did not want to chance breaking my key.

I was really pissed off to see someone so blatantly inconsiderate and pathetically begging for attention. I wonder what they were felling so inadequate about?

Start NY commercials on NY TV stations. What is the point? State sponsored campaign pitches? "Hey morons, wake up, look what a great place were are making NY for you!" It makes me feel great to have an out of state CEO beaming over not paying taxes on television, that taxpayers paid to produce, and paid the cable co. to run this insult. Thank you Andy, may I have another....pulleeeese?

This one also gets me.

Tell me again how "business friendly" NYS is, with our top 5 highest taxes in the nation.

NOTHING will change permanently until they lower taxes to be competitive with other states.

Nothing.

• 5 years later...