Newtown, Ct., NRA Now Has a Real Problem

Guest Guest

You don't have a problem with more guns in circulation as long as it isn't in your average law abiding citizen's hands, right? More police? No problem. More military? No problem. More government officials? No problem.

Show me where I've said more police, more military and gov't officials is the solution. Please.....or stop putting words in my mouth that were never there.

Actually it's your beloved NRA who want to put more 70-year geezers in schools with sidearms for better, slower moving targets for more Adam Lanzas. Talk about your feel-good response.

Confiscation will never work in this country.

The NRA defends my constitutional rights against gun grabbers. The 2nd amendment isn't about hunting or safety.

Show me where I've made mention of confiscation. Please. or shut up. Please.

The NRA also assists the Adam Lanzas of the nation in their sick, murderous missions.

The Clinton Assault Weapons Ban was a worthless and failed attempt to control law abiding citizens. It was all based on how a firearm looks and not on the function of it. It was a meaningless joke.

I guess we should just all take your word for it, all buy and carry Bushmasters to the grocery store and the problem is solved.

I've yet to see one response here to my question: if it's ok to walk around with assault rifles (and presumably give them to our kids too), why stop there? let's just gear up with flamethrowers and hand grenades. After all, I'm just trying to defend myself per my Second Amendment right.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who posts that has no intellect. Stick to drooling and crapping in your diaper.

There is nothing more moral than taking responsibility for your own personal protection.

Stick to wondering why you have two failed marriages AFC. Remember - it's not you that's fucked up. It's the rest of the world. :rolleyes:

Otis, why does your simple math not work out the MILLIONS and MILLIONS of guns that dont do a single thing to anyone day after day after day after day after day?

546486_573825805964533_1160663412_n.jpg

Stick to wondering why you have two failed marriages AFC. Remember - it's not you that's fucked up. It's the rest of the world. :rolleyes:

Your infatuation with "AFC" is pretty serious. Fortunately, I am not him so you can take your hands off your pecker.

Show me where I've said more police, more military and gov't officials is the solution. Please.....or stop putting words in my mouth that were never there.

Actually it's your beloved NRA who want to put more 70-year geezers in schools with sidearms for better, slower moving targets for more Adam Lanzas. Talk about your feel-good response.

Show me where I've made mention of confiscation. Please. or shut up. Please.

The NRA also assists the Adam Lanzas of the nation in their sick, murderous missions.

I guess we should just all take your word for it, all buy and carry Bushmasters to the grocery store and the problem is solved.

I've yet to see one response here to my question: if it's ok to walk around with assault rifles (and presumably give them to our kids too), why stop there? let's just gear up with flamethrowers and hand grenades. After all, I'm just trying to defend myself per my Second Amendment right.

This is what brain damage looks like.

A chart that only takes into account 2 different criteria doesn't mean anything. Go back to school.

Really? Care to explain how exactly?

We know you can't. You just make things up because you are a perpetual failure.

Your infatuation with "AFC" is pretty serious. Fortunately, I am not him so you can take your hands off your pecker.

I would be embarrassed to admit the truth as well if I were you.

This is what brain damage looks like.

this is what you post when you have lost a discussion, failed to come up with anything close to a rebuttal, and have only mere childish insults left in your mental toolbox.

Yawn.

Really? Care to explain how exactly?

We know you can't. You just make things up because you are a perpetual failure.

Fly your ignorance like a flag. You really don't k ow anything about charts and graphs. To you they are pretty pictures that you think has some meaning when it doesn't.

I have a chart that shows the length of the grass in my yard with the numbers of people on welfare. It looks just like your chart. Wow. I should go cut my grass and solve the welfare problem. You morons need to go back to grade school.

The only way to solve the problem of bad people with guns is for good people to have guns.

Can you just envision all adults carrying weapons as part of their every day routine. They would have to be loaded and readily accessible. And you could take them everywhere.

A beautiful thing.

Fly your ignorance like a flag. You really don't k ow anything about charts and graphs. To you they are pretty pictures that you think has some meaning when it doesn't.

I have a chart that shows the length of the grass in my yard with the numbers of people on welfare. It looks just like your chart. Wow. I should go cut my grass and solve the welfare problem. You morons need to go back to grade school.

Judging by your incoherent ramblings it's apparent you never finished grade school.

If you need me to explain this to you, let me know. I'm not very good with children, but I will do my best.

Judging by your incoherent ramblings it's apparent you never finished grade school.

If you need me to explain this to you, let me know. I'm not very good with children, but I will do my best.

I bet you jerk off to that graph. It's sad that graph has been discredited so many times yet you still hang onto it for dear life.

I bet you jerk off to that graph. It's sad that graph has been discredited so many times yet you still hang onto it for dear life.

lol discredited by who? the voices in your head? keep lying - it's all you have left.....

Again, junior, that graph means nothing. Anyone with at least an average intelligence would understand that. We can see where you fall on the bell curve. Have someone look that up for you.

New graph. Finds direct correlation between rainfall and liberal stupidity. Liberal stupidity is caused by global warming!

Again, junior, that graph means nothing. Anyone with at least an average intelligence would understand that. We can see where you fall on the bell curve. Have someone look that up for you.

New graph. Finds direct correlation between rainfall and liberal stupidity. Liberal stupidity is caused by global warming!

To you it means nothing because you are not capable of understanding it. That is sad. I feel sorry for you.

No wonder your side keeps losing elections.

To you it means nothing because you are not capable of understanding it. That is sad. I feel sorry for you.

Show me one country listed on the graph that had anything resembling the second amendment with 300+ million guns in circulation besides the USA.

Hahaha. You are so proud of your stupidity it is amazing. It is clear that you struggled to graduate high school if you actually bothered. Maybe a GED.

Show me one country listed on the graph that had anything resembling the second amendment with 300+ million guns in circulation besides the USA.

And there lies the problem this country has.

In one year on average, almost 100,000 people in America are shot or killed with a gun.

• Gun violence impacts society in countless ways: medical costs, costs of the criminal justice system, security precautions such as metal detectors, and reductions in quality of life because of fear of gun violence. These impacts are estimated to cost U.S. citizens $100 billion annually (Cook, 2000).

DID YOU KNOW? Where there are more guns, there are more gun deaths.

• An estimated 41% of gun-related homicides and 94% of gun-related suicides would not occur under the same circumstances had no guns been present (Wiebe, p. 780).

• Keeping a firearm in the home increases the risk of suicide by a factor of 3 to 5 and increases the risk of suicide with a firearm by a factor of 17 (Kellermann, 1992, p. 467; Wiebe, p. 771).

• Keeping a firearm in the home increases the risk of homicide by a factor of 3 (Kellermann, 1993, p. 1084).

DID YOU KNOW? On the whole, guns are more likely to raise the risk of injury than to confer protection.

• Guns are used to intimidate and threaten 4 to 6 times more often than they are used to thwart crime (Hemenway, p. 269).

• Every year there are only about 200 legally justified self-defense homicides by private citizens (FBI, Expanded Homicide Data, Table 15) compared with over 30,000 gun deaths (NCIPC).

• A 2009 study found that people in possession of a gun are 4.5 times more likely to be shot in an assault (Branas).

DID YOU KNOW? Assaults and suicide attempts with firearms are much more likely to be fatal than those perpetrated with less lethal weapons or means. Removing guns saves lives.

• There are five times as many deaths from gun assaults as from knife assaults, where the rates of assault with knives and with guns are similar (Zimring, p. 199).

DID YOU KNOW? Guns can be sold in the United States without a background check to screen out criminals or the mentally ill.

• It is estimated that over forty percent of gun acquisitions occur in the secondary market. That means that they happen without a Brady background check at a federally licensed dealer (Cook, p. 26).

• Sales from federal firearm licensees (FFLs) require a background check. Sales between individuals, under federal law, do not require a background check. This means that felons can “lie and buy” at gun shows and other places where guns are readily available.

Those numbers pale in comparison to those killed in motor vehicle accidents, by doctors, by cigarettes.

Gun ownership has continuously risen over the decades while violent crime has decreased. Put that in a graph, retards.

It will show that more guns equals less violence. See how useless your graph is. Do you get it now or do I have to dumb it down even more?

I know when you have a simple, narrow mind like yours it is hard to stay focused, but comparing firearm violence to cars, doctors and cigarettes is just plain retarded.

Maybe a simple picture will help you to understand -

32311_570744569605990_1484518509_n.jpeg

SO WHAT?

You still haven't refuted the fact that the more guns we have aquired the lower violent crime has gone. Come on genius. It's as simple as your stupid graph so prove it wrong. I guess if we keep getting guns crime will eventually be eradicated. Lol

OOH OOH

The numbers pale, so it must be easy to throw them up!

Certainly gun ownership is as essential to daily life as automobile travel or medical treatment.

After all you need to shoot the deer for dinner or defend yourself from an indian attack or invasion by redcoats and tories.

If a three round clip is good then a 30 round clip must be a 1000% better.

Just think how much safer you would be if you didn't have to pull the trigger for each shot.

A claymore at the front door would put a damper on home invasions.

And wouldn't the refs at the local high school game do better if they knew the fans were packin.

I would think that the teachers with guns in the Utah classrooms would be protected from accidental shootings. Statistically there has to be a certain number of gun accidents per thousand. If the number of guns in a classroom goes from zero to thousands, there has to be collateral damage, poor little collaterals.

Life would be serene if the government required every citizen to be armed at all times, then nothing bad could happen.

Just think how much safer you would be if you didn't have to pull the trigger for each shot.

Good one. Or if you didn't have to worry about really aiming either.

And wouldn't the refs at the local high school game do better if they knew the fans were packin.

The Seattle/Green Bay game could have been fixed by the refs reviewing the replay.

Life would be serene if the government required every citizen to be armed at all times, then nothing bad could happen.

The best sarcastic comments are the ones that are most true. Obviously the NRA and the "They're gonna take all our guns away!!" contingent here truly believe this to be true.

"Can you just envision all adults carrying weapons as part of their every day routine. They would have to be loaded and readily accessible. And you could take them everywhere.

A beautiful thing."

I work in a hospital, Please, bring your guns. Every once in a great while we get a possible stolen baby alert. You could shoot everyone in the halls carrying a baby and maybe even save a stolen one in the process of killing a bunch of real mothers and dads. What's a little collateral damage when you're simply excercising your Constitutional rights? Really, which is more important?

"Gun ownership has continuously risen over the decades while violent crime has decreased. Put that in a graph, retards."

Ok, Brain Trust, Let's review. Crime rates are historically more relative to the shape of the economy and poverty levels than gun ownership. But don't let reality keep you from comparing apples to suitcases.

Archived