Newtown, Ct., NRA Now Has a Real Problem

Guest Guest

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the history books, twat. Stay ignorant.

You have the market cornered on ignorance. Anything you reference is outdated and irrelevant to the country the majority of us live in today. Whatever world you live in is driving you insane.

Ok. Let's go through this point by point.

He served his whole 17 year sentence in prison for murder. Was denied parole multiple times. They couldn't keep him anymore, according to the LAW. You know, the law that you law abiding citizens obey.

You claim he "got her" to buy the guns. She's an adult. She made a choice and willfully committed the act. It's not like you can blame everything that happened on the "criminal".

Obviously she chose to break the law and become another "criminal". And then lied about it to the cops. Can't predict that, can we? Apparently it's pretty easy to buy a Bushmaster at Gander Mountain, as long as you dont' have a criminal record. What gun laws already on the books are we supposed to use to keep this from happening? Please, inform me.

"One is dead by his own hand and the other is on her way to prison." Oh, why didn't you say this had a happy ending? As long as you get to keep buying more Bushmasters with flash suppressors, everything's good, huh? Because we all fully understand the multitude of practical uses for flash suppressors and large clips. Don't want to scare those squirrel away with your first 5 shots, do you?

Oh, and by the way, you're wrong. FOUR people are dead, not one. Pretty easy to forget those two first responders who were ambushed when you're protecting your rights to buy more kid killing military-style guns, huh?

And three more people were wounded. But let's not count them, right?

You're right: He wasn't supposed to be able to buy guns. He didn't. She did. Think it won't ever happen again?

He also had a pistol that she didn't buy. Apparently getting guns is so easy for criminals to do that he was able to obtain guns at least twice.

Let's break this down to some ridiculously easy principles of basic math to see if you can grasp it: The more Bushmasters, flash suppressors and high count clips civilians can buy legally, the more there are available to past and future criminals. Is this too difficult a concept to wrap your mind around still?

I love your solution to the problem: do nothing. That'll get a lot accomplished and make all our first graders and firefighters safer. What will you say when someone with a Bushmaster they purchased a few weeks ago slaughters someone you know or love? Think it can't happen? Just ask the residents of Newton if it can't.

Ask the Webster Fire Department. When firefighters get tired of being sitting targets for lunatics with assault guns quit and get different jobs, who will save your house when a fire breaks out? See how this affects everyone in America in more than just one way? Or am I getting too deep for you?

You must be retardius' twin brother. She is a criminal. She lied on the forms. Again, criminals don't obey the law.

There could be a trillion guns, with a trillion flash supressors (don't make guns anymore deadly, idjit) and it doesn't make people go on rampages. The problem, dolt, is criminals and mentally ill. Unless you can disarm the criminals and crazies, you have no right to disarm the law abiding citizens. I have had numerous "assault weapons" with dozens of high capacity magazines and NONE of them have been used criminally or made available to those who would use them that way. In other words, go screw yourself.

Newsflash - this is 2012.

281353_573177599362687_624953872_n.jpg

MILITARY GUNS AVAILABLE DURING THE SAME TIME

Find another argument. That one is a loser from the instant it was first written.

You must be retardius' twin brother. She is a criminal. She lied on the forms. Again, criminals don't obey the law.

There could be a trillion guns, with a trillion flash supressors (don't make guns anymore deadly, idjit) and it doesn't make people go on rampages. The problem, dolt, is criminals and mentally ill. Unless you can disarm the criminals and crazies, you have no right to disarm the law abiding citizens. I have had numerous "assault weapons" with dozens of high capacity magazines and NONE of them have been used criminally or made available to those who would use them that way. In other words, go screw yourself.

It is obvious you are mentally unbalanced and you should not be possessing firearms.

Find another argument. That one is a loser from the instant it was first written.

And what is your point? You are outgunned and outnumbered. Do you honestly think you can overthrow the government with your pea shooters?

It is obvious you are mentally unbalanced and you should not be possessing firearms.

Mentally unbalanced because you say so, douche? Go back to school. Preschool, grade school, jr. High? Good luck at recess.

And what is your point? You are outgunned and outnumbered. Do you honestly think you can overthrow the government with your pea shooters?

Nobody said overthrow the government. That is just your liberal cowardice and hysteria. It is to defend against a tyrannical government. As far as an armed populous being ineffective, you need to check your military history and educate yourself. Not to mention there are 50,000,000 of us. Liberals need not apply.

By the way, I notice you don't address the point made. Typical.

The same government that enacted Fast and Furious, failed to protect our Ambassador and his partners in Bingazi from assassination, started two wars, tortured people, killed thousands of children in drone attacks, and made abortion as easy as possible to procure is going to tell me what kind of guns I should have and that I ought to be grateful I'm allowed to keep the guns I already own?

Go to hell. They all should be arrested on Capitol Hill.

That is a dumb argument. Are rights are only limited to what they had back then? Pre-K.

That is a dumb argument. Are rights are only limited to what they had back then? Pre-K.

Nice try dolt. English your second language. As an argument, my post was directly on point. The weapons that were referred to in the second amendment were the personal, portable, military weapons of the time. As ar-15s are the semi automatic version of our current military rifle. If the left had any intellectual integrity, their argument would be to require an ar 15 in every household.

I find it very hard to believe that there were more gun deaths in between 79 and 97 than in all military events since before the country's start.

Maybe they are right after all there have been more in Obamas home town than in Afghanistan.

Sooooooooo

How many killed by cars? Just curious.

Were cars designed with the same intent as firearms have? Try and take your argument beyond second grade level.

Were cars designed with the same intent as firearms have? Try and take your argument beyond second grade level.

They sure are more effective. Try not to think like such a libtard douchbag.

Archived