Newtown, Ct., NRA Now Has a Real Problem

Guest Guest

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typical liberal hypocrisy. Nothing new or surprising there. Fortunately they are true cowards and wouldn't dare face a conservative who is familiar and comfortable with his/her firearm.

The question remains is how to you keep guns out of the reach of criminals and crazies without violating/limiting the law abiding people's right to own and use firearms?

There is no solution.

Typical liberal hypocrisy. Nothing new or surprising there. Fortunately they are true cowards and wouldn't dare face a conservative who is familiar and comfortable with his/her firearm.

The real cowards are the one hiding behind guns, but you're just trolling, aren't you?

The question remains is how to you keep guns out of the reach of criminals and crazies without violating/limiting the law abiding people's right to own and use firearms?

There is no solution.

Yes there is. Neither side wants to be rational and fix the problem.

How about admitting that these aren't the IBM glory days anymore and getting the hell out while you can. You think that all of a sudden, families are going to buy houses in shitty neighborhoods full of rental units?

You should be happy welfare people are moving in, they spend all of their (your) money. Open another liquor store or fast food place and make some money off of them.

The real cowards are the one hiding behind guns, but you're just trolling, aren't you?

Just pointing out the facts, nancy. You cowards are ill equipped to make threats like the ones made against the NRA.

You liberal hoplophobes should be targeting knives first. In 2011, there were 160 murders in NY state with knives. Compare that to FIVE murders with rifles. Not to mention "assault rifles" are a small subset of the overall rifle category.

You liberal hoplophobes should be targeting knives first. In 2011, there were 160 murders in NY state with knives. Compare that to FIVE murders with rifles. Not to mention "assault rifles" are a small subset of the overall rifle category.

132 murders by firearm.

http://www.criminalj...eReport2011.pdf

Lying doesn't help your cause.

NY has one of the strictest firearm laws in the nation and that is why we have such low firearm deaths.

Hey, stupid. Learn the difference between "firearm" and "rifle". Then you may not look like such a fool. Derrrrrrrrrrr

Hey stupid - why don't you provide a link to your lies?

That's right - they don't exist.

Hey stupid - why don't you provide a link to your lies?

That's right - they don't exist.

Hahaha

You need a tissue. Or maybe you call it a book? You don't understand definitions so I can't be sure.

Hahaha

You need a tissue. Or maybe you call it a book? You don't understand definitions so I can't be sure.

All you have is lies. Your life is a lie.

I don't believe you ridiculous Asshats are still arguing after 27 pages of BS.

You're so right. Our time would be much better spent talking about the Triple Cities' Most Available Singles or something else like that.

You must be retardius' twin brother. She is a criminal. She lied on the forms. Again, criminals don't obey the law.

There could be a trillion guns, with a trillion flash supressors (don't make guns anymore deadly, idjit) and it doesn't make people go on rampages. The problem, dolt, is criminals and mentally ill. Unless you can disarm the criminals and crazies, you have no right to disarm the law abiding citizens. I have had numerous "assault weapons" with dozens of high capacity magazines and NONE of them have been used criminally or made available to those who would use them that way. In other words, go screw yourself.

I will confess that I'm a bit shell shocked after reading this. First of all, I can't believe that a gun owner could be so.....inarticulate. Well, there I go again, being overly gratuitous with my descriptions.

Disarm criminals? Hey, we agree on something! Problem is, just before Adam Lanza grabbed his Mom's gun and killed her, he wasn't a criminal. The microsecond before he pulled that trigger, he was a law abiding young man. As soon as he squeezed, he became a criminal. How do you--

1. ascertain who's going to become the criminal, and

2. disarm them the second before they commit a crime?

Yes, we all realize guns dont' make people go on rampages. No, no one actually posted that as an point of discussion. Very few people here will actually believe that you just posted that thought as a legitimate argument. It's so..well......juvenile in nature.

The problem (see if you can follow this line of thinking....read nice and slow) is that guns that fire off as many bullets as semi-automatics do, inflict more damage and kill more people in a very short amount of time.

Since hand grenades don't make people throw them, why can't I buy one? Get it?

Lastly, I think I can speak for more than just myself here and say that you scare me. The thought of someone with your elementary debate skills owning a Bushmaster is pretty spooky.

Have a lovely, not-shooting-up-a-classroom-full-of-kids day.

Inarticulate? Hahaha. Nice try. Your attempts at arguing your position are sophomoric at best and have already been torn apart in previous posts so I won't waste my time. Go back to school. You have much more learning to do.

Inarticulate? Hahaha. Nice try. Your attempts at arguing your position are sophomoric at best and have already been torn apart in previous posts so I won't waste my time. Go back to school. You have much more learning to do.

Again you have nothing. You are a complete zero.

The problem (see if you can follow this line of thinking....read nice and slow) is that guns that fire off as many bullets as semi-automatics do, inflict more damage and kill more people in a very short amount of time.

Since hand grenades don't make people throw them, why can't I buy one? Get it?

Bad argument. Explosives are illegal. The 2nd amendment is not about hunting, even though people try to think it is.

And you "arguing" your position is nothing more than a few weak insults.

Nice.

Archived