Tell me why you need assault rifle

Guest stan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you are getting angry guntard. i like it. i dont fear you and never will. you are making it easy to prove my point. angry people with guns,,,not a good mix. cant we just be friends..you really seem like a nice guy. i will come over and make you some soup.

Still just laughing at your weak and ineffective posts. Not only do your shaking hands make it difficult to type but you low intelligence doesn't help. I don't need friends who are ignorant cowards and willing peasants. I am also not gay so I am not interested in your overtures. Your lifestyle is your business. Try not to wet your girl panties.

Guest guntard

Still just laughing at your weak and ineffective posts. Not only do your shaking hands make it difficult to type but you low intelligence doesn't help. I don't need friends who are ignorant cowards and willing peasants. I am also not gay so I am not interested in your overtures. Your lifestyle is your business. Try not to wet your girl panties.

ba ha ha ha.......you are such a moron,,,i was gonna spit in your soup

Guest guntard

you arent gay but you have been voted customer of the month at madame oars

Guest guntard

you arent gay but you sit at home all day bouncing back and forth between craigslist personals and bc voice

homophobic white guy with a closet full of guns- just what the NRA loves

Not homophobic at all, just heterosexual. It just isn't your lucky day. Can't win an argument to save your life, your cowardice and fear is obvious to all, and I am unavailable. Three strikes. You should go back under your bed and call it a day.

Guest guntard

Not homophobic at all, just heterosexual. It just isn't your lucky day. Can't win an argument to save your life, your cowardice and fear is obvious to all, and I am unavailable. Three strikes. You should go back under your bed and call it a day.

no stikes at all. you just seem to be a hater. you hate anyone who doesnt share your opinion. you make statements which are untrue. your insults at other people lead to insults to you. you are obviously a douchebag, you probably have had your ass kicked a number of times after you pound a 12 pack of bud. you can sit hear all day long and belittle people who want gun reform. Its not going to change the reality that you are just the type of human being the NRA targets. You and all your other gun totting red necks are in the minority. Its people like you are the reason no republican will ever win the presidential election again. Narrow minded biggots.

no stikes at all. you just seem to be a hater. you hate anyone who doesnt share your opinion. you make statements which are untrue. your insults at other people lead to insults to you. you are obviously a douchebag, you probably have had your ass kicked a number of times after you pound a 12 pack of bud. you can sit hear all day long and belittle people who want gun reform. Its not going to change the reality that you are just the type of human being the NRA targets. You and all your other gun totting red necks are in the minority. Its people like you are the reason no republican will ever win the presidential election again. Narrow minded biggots.

Talk about name calling and little tolerance of other people's opinions.

huh??? try and make a little sense........this guy is beating you likea rented mule in this debate.

Do you need a tissue, nancy? You are a cowardly, ignorant, little wussy. I never had my ass kicked but you probably haven't either. Hard for you to get your ass kicked when you are too afraid to leave your moms house. Your lack of knowledge on every topic you have attempted to discuss is legendary. You would really benefit from an education past the 6th grade. I start every discussion polite and reasonable.it is little twats like you who start with the disrespect. Probably from the frustration of not being able to form a logical argument for your position. That frustration drives you deeper into your stupidity with no chance of recovery. You are fortunate in that you have a rich fantasy life and active imagination. That is what probably keeps you from sticking your head in the oven.

huh??? try and make a little sense........this guy is beating you likea rented mule in this debate.

Sure thing, poindexter. Trying to convince people that you aren't that retard isn't going to work.

Do you need a tissue, nancy? You are a cowardly, ignorant, little wussy. I never had my ass kicked but you probably haven't either. Hard for you to get your ass kicked when you are too afraid to leave your moms house. Your lack of knowledge on every topic you have attempted to discuss is legendary. You would really benefit from an education past the 6th grade. I start every discussion polite and reasonable.it is little twats like you who start with the disrespect. Probably from the frustration of not being able to form a logical argument for your position. That frustration drives you deeper into your stupidity with no chance of recovery. You are fortunate in that you have a rich fantasy life and active imagination. That is what probably keeps you from sticking your head in the oven.

PSO1472.jpg

Archived