Tell me why you need assault rifle

Guest stan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the whole thing is ridiculous. none of us would even be having this discussion if it wast for sandy hook. i think if anyone tried to take my guns they would be in for a rude awakening

I heard that old bag Feinstein on the news yesterday saying “We don’t need these weapons on the streets of our cities”, funny thing is, I don’t know one person that bought a gun and gave it to someone on the street. No one wants an AR-15 on the street, that’s why we buy them for our homes, because THEY won’t get them off the street!! It would be nice if they hassled the gang bangers about their guns as much as they do ours!

Guest guntard

oooo dont worry guntard,,,ill be there,,,better get them locked and loaded before i do,,,hide in your bunker,,,get your chamo on,,,put your chew in,,,,its gonna be a good old fashioned hoe down

oooo dont worry guntard,,,ill be there,,,better get them locked and loaded before i do,,,hide in your bunker,,,get your chamo on,,,put your chew in,,,,its gonna be a good old fashioned hoe down

Guntard? Silly simpleton woodchuck. :rolleyes:

Guest guntard

Guntard? Silly simpleton woodchuck. :rolleyes:

red neck guntards that hide behind their expanded feelings of what the 2nd amendment really grants us.....lets face in...the consitition is a dated docunet written generations ago by people that are long dead.. get real people

Red neck guntards??? Obviously you don't mind doubling down on your own stupidity. Anyway, tomorrow you can return to your third grade class and learn how to spell properly and perhaps get a lesson on civics too. Its impossible to take someone who can't even spell "Constitution" seriously.

Guest guntard

Red neck guntards??? Obviously you don't mind doubling down on your own stupidity. Anyway, tomorrow you can return to your third grade class and learn how to spell properly and perhaps get a lesson on civics too. Its impossible to take someone who can't even spell "Constitution" seriously.

mine was a simple typo fool.....whats your excuse

“Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA– ordinary citizens don’t need guns, as their having guns doesn’t serve the State.” –Heinrich Himmler

Guest guntard

“Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA– ordinary citizens don’t need guns, as their having guns doesn’t serve the State.” –Heinrich Himmler

oh boy another guntard chimes in with nonsense

Archived