Tell me why you need assault rifle

Guest stan

Maybe in NY, done illegally, but it has just started in the rest of the US with Obama. It's not even close to being over.

nope,,,,to much money in guns,,,even Obama knows this and the NRA and lobbyist are to powerful....guns are like a runaway frieght train

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A nuclear bomb is a inanimate object as well. But say if it's in the wrong hands it can be devastating. Do u think it is North Korean right to have nuclear weapons

Wow. Even you have to realize that you lost this argument with that post. Hilarious.

Liberal lunatics at their finest. You morons should get together and write one large post where you get all your ridiculous, ignorant, and baseless arguments all in one place. That would be very entertaining as well as enough proof to have you all committed.

Guest guntard

Wow. Even you have to realize that you lost this argument with that post. Hilarious.

i am done with you idiots now,,,i got my 1000 posts,,,u c all you idiots i gathered a lot of great information for a project i am working on for schooll......enjoy your guns,,,i hope your guns are out of your hands soon...the man is coming,,,,,,bye bye

Guest guntard

i am done with you idiots now,,,i got my 1000 posts,,,u c all you idiots i gathered a lot of great information for a project i am working on for schooll......enjoy your guns,,,i hope your guns are out of your hands soon...the man is coming,,,,,,bye bye

guntard,,,,,OUT

Guest guntard

guntard,,,,,OUT

It is not a civil right. Stop trying to steal words and phrases to make like you are being forced to use different bathrooms and ride in the back of the bus.

The idiotic post of the day.

Honest Americans Bought Enough Guns in November and December to Outfit the Entire Chinese and Indian Armies

The Obama Administration is the number one threat to the nation’s gun rights advocates. In the four years since Barack Obama was first elected president in November 2008, an estimated 67 million firearms have been purchased in the United States. In November a record 2 million guns were sold in America. This was followed up by another record in December. 2.7 million guns were sold in America in the last month of 2012.

http://www.thegatewa...nd-indian-army/

nics-checks1-e1358113198884.jpg

FBI.gov

To put this in perspective.

Chinese and Indian Standing Army Numbers:

- There are 2.29 active members in the Chinese Army.

- There are 1.13 active members in the Indian Army.

LOL

Honest Americans Bought Enough Guns in November and December to Outfit the Entire Chinese and Indian Armies

The Obama Administration is the number one threat to the nation’s gun rights advocates. In the four years since Barack Obama was first elected president in November 2008, an estimated 67 million firearms have been purchased in the United States. In November a record 2 million guns were sold in America. This was followed up by another record in December. 2.7 million guns were sold in America in the last month of 2012.

http://www.thegatewa...nd-indian-army/

nics-checks1-e1358113198884.jpg

FBI.gov

To put this in perspective.

Chinese and Indian Standing Army Numbers:

- There are 2.29 active members in the Chinese Army.

- There are 1.13 active members in the Indian Army.

LOL

Honest Americans?

85% of the guns committed in crimes are sold to criminals either directly or indirectly through gun dealers or illegal sales.

Honest Americans?

85% of the guns committed in crimes are sold to criminals either directly or indirectly through gun dealers or illegal sales.

Most gun owners are honest people that can go through background checks and pass them.

Most gun owners are honest people that can go through background checks and pass them.

If that was the case the gun advocates wouldn't have their panties in a bunch.

40% of gun sales in this country are made without background checks.

Honest Americans?

Obama is the gun salesman of every year since 2008!

When you have an antigun president calling for bans and registrations, gun owners get upset.

The "man". Definitely wont be you, coward.

That bogus 40% number was from a SURVEY done in 1995 or 1996 by the Clinton administration. Equally bogus was the ridiculous number obama liar stated that NICS checks have stopped unauthorized people from getting guns. All but 6-8% of those people who were initially denied were ultimately authorized and allowed to purchase firearms. People with common names are frequently initially postponed from a purchase until they are confirmed not to be the person who isn't allowed. But the libtards swallow it hook line and sinker.

That bogus 40% number was from a SURVEY done in 1995 or 1996 by the Clinton administration. Equally bogus was the ridiculous number obama liar stated that NICS checks have stopped unauthorized people from getting guns. All but 6-8% of those people who were initially denied were ultimately authorized and allowed to purchase firearms. People with common names are frequently initially postponed from a purchase until they are confirmed not to be the person who isn't allowed. But the libtards swallow it hook line and sinker.

Prove it wrong instead of spouting your lies.

You can't.

You fail at life Zero.

Guest Arthur Fonzarelli

Sheriff Taylor got it right. He gave Barney a gun but only one bullet to prevent a tragedy....keep your guns,,,ill keep the bullets.

Archived