Tell me why you need assault rifle

Guest stan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That guy is off the chart stupid.

That's all you got? You libtards are as bad at comebacks as you are at logic. You two fellas sound perfect for each other.

Guest guntard

Do you need a tissue, nancy? You are a cowardly, ignorant, little wussy. I never had my ass kicked but you probably haven't either. Hard for you to get your ass kicked when you are too afraid to leave your moms house. Your lack of knowledge on every topic you have attempted to discuss is legendary. You would really benefit from an education past the 6th grade. I start every discussion polite and reasonable.it is little twats like you who start with the disrespect. Probably from the frustration of not being able to form a logical argument for your position. That frustration drives you deeper into your stupidity with no chance of recovery. You are fortunate in that you have a rich fantasy life and active imagination. That is what probably keeps you from sticking your head in the oven.

our president has a PHD in constitutional law from Harvard University but obviously you are much smarter then him

Obama is great at ignoring the Constitution. He thinks he can go around congress and all that.

He learned from the master GW Bush. But in your eyes it was OK when the white guy did it.

your boces diploma does add much more insight then a doctorate from harvard

You said I was smarter than the fake professor, I didn't.

A boces diploma is as far out of our reach as a degree from Harvard.

He learned from the master GW Bush. But in your eyes it was OK when the white guy did it.

He took everything the libtards screamed about and expanded the programs. Obama laughs at his peasant worshipers more than the conservatives laugh at them.

Guest guntard

You sound like a bigot.

because the NRA loves going to war. Its good for business. Bush invaded a country just to make ammends for his father. How mnay of our kids died because of George Bush's arrogance.

I'm not the one who hates black people.

I don't hate black people. No one should have any special privileges just because of their skin color. That is about as unracial as you can get.

because the NRA loves going to war. Its good for business. Bush invaded a country just to make ammends for his father. How mnay of our kids died because of George Bush's arrogance.

I thought the NRA was just a lobbying group for civil rights?

He took everything the libtards screamed about and expanded the programs. Obama laughs at his peasant worshipers more than the conservatives laugh at them.

Bush was no conservative.

Glug glug glug. Kool aid gooooooooooood.

Archived