National signing day 2-6-2013

Guest Max Prep

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All going D1 and most are going to play in the SEC. Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Florida State, Miami Hurricanes, some going to USC, Notre Dame and Oregon. Whole M-E senior class going D1.

All going D1 and most are going to play in the SEC. Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Florida State, Miami Hurricanes, some going to USC, Notre Dame and Oregon. Whole M-E senior class going D1.

Wow - that's great. That school must have a helluva program. Congrats to all those seniors. Looking forward to seeing them on TV. I'll bet a few will be starting as freshmen.

They can lift a lot of weights though at that synergy place. Owner is a dork though. Very crowded and expensive. Most give a tee shirt for joining, not this tight wad.

Wow - that's great. That school must have a helluva program. Congrats to all those seniors. Looking forward to seeing them on TV. I'll bet a few will be starting as freshmen.

The only player you'll be watching on TV is DaShawn Jones from JC.

The only player you'll be watching on TV is DaShawn Jones from JC.

There are a handful of locals that will sign with Ivy League teams. They all will show up on TV from time to time.

So again, no big time D1ers from ME? Wow. Overrated. Some have the size and strength but not the speed and quickness. Others the opposite. They will be excellent D3 players though, play D3, have fun, and get an education. D1 don't mean dick

So no Pedophile (Penn) state D1 full ride signings for Nick Sorrento? After all the publicity the Pricks & Sun Bullcrap newspaper gave him and all of ME....

So no Pedophile (Penn) state D1 full ride signings for Nick Sorrento? After all the publicity the Pricks & Sun Bullcrap newspaper gave him and all of ME....

Penn State has already closed it's class of '13

The Ivy League, Service Acadamies, Div III, Junior colleges, and Prep Schools do NOT participate in NLI.

If you are not admitted to the school, the NLI becomes null and void.

NCAA.org has good info.

Scepaniak didn't even make All Metro or All State. What position will be play?

I find it hard to believe that Wagner would offer him anything. Maybe a walk-on.

Archived