National signing day 2-6-2013

Guest Max Prep

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/.../id/2681/class/2013 This sight sight says they made him an offer at Qb.

Internet junk. Time will tell. A year ago some chuckleheads on this site knew he had offers to top FBS teams as a QB.

He couldn't even win the starting job at UE.

Maybe he has a shot of playing somewhere, I just do even see a former D2 team like Wagner risking part of one of their few scholarships on a project.

Haddock and Uceta of ME will sign with Cornell tomorrow. Along with many other ME kids, they will be going to Ivy League schools, and being your bosses some day. Don't forget others are going elsewhere to play different sports.

lol. you don't "sign" at Ivy league schools you tool. My boss someday? LOOOOLLLLL! I'm gonna own them and boss them like no other and put all the punk ME kids like Haddock and Uceto blah, blah....in their place.. they will clean the toilets with their Dr. degrees

From Pressconnects:

Lineman Jake Haddock and two-way back Luis Uceta will move on to Cornell University to be a part of a team that will be coached by David Archer, a Union-Endicott graduate, who last month was appointed Big Red head coach.

Good for both of them! There are no bad degrees at Cornell.

Everyone says they're going to be a doctor...never happens. They'll get an Ag school degree and be salesmen somewhere like all the rest

Don't say never. Two from Johnson City who played football at a d3 school are doctors now.

Don't say never. Two from Johnson City who played football at a d3 school are doctors now.

\

Your right, you should never say never. But, the intended point is correct, most of the people who start college as pre-med or pre-law [HS athlete or not] don’t become doctors or lawyers.

It's great that you all come on here to talk smack about some great athletes, and even better people. Leave them be, just because you weren't half the athlete they were in college, nor is your son now, does not mean they need your moronic babbling

Probably grades, Sorrenti way to slow to play anywhere in Di or D2 be ok at D3 maybe. Most teams don't use fullbacks much, Dan Davis better at running back and linebacker and he is probably playing D3.

Kevin Stevens wrote about them like they were all going to Bama, ND, etc......

How about KJ Rose, Binghamton high basketball player. Did he sign a letter or does that come later for basketball players?

Archived