Afify commune!

Guest non-pedophile

Guest non-pedophile

why has senotor Libous allowed this scuml-lord Afify to import kid-touchers at an allarming rate..........he imports them and moves from one house to another several times a month and gets paid each time he moves them . Where is our senator to help us.

I hope he is not getting greased by this loser Afify. Also why is there so many kid bicycles outside the commune on henry st..... there must at least 15 of them?

why has senotor Libous allowed this scuml-lord Afify to import kid-touchers at an allarming rate..........he imports them and moves from one house to another several times a month and gets paid each time he moves them . Where is our senator to help us.

I hope he is not getting greased by this loser Afify. Also why is there so many kid bicycles outside the commune on henry st..... there must at least 15 of them?

Why would you condemn this guy??? There are plenty of low income households he could easily fill that place with in a New York minute, but he chose not to. He took these people in, he has strict rules that they adhere to, curfews, and accountability, and I think he's doing a good job. Somebody has to do it...God knows I couldn't stomach it, but he does...give him credit!

Why would you condemn this guy??? There are plenty of low income households he could easily fill that place with in a New York minute, but he chose not to. He took these people in, he has strict rules that they adhere to, curfews, and accountability, and I think he's doing a good job. Somebody has to do it...God knows I couldn't stomach it, but he does...give him credit!

Sleepless, I thought highly of you until I read this post. If you think affify and his pedophile farm are so wondeful why don't you go and live there. I'm sure the muslim slum lord would love to have you as a tenant.

Sleepless, I thought highly of you until I read this post. If you think affify and his pedophile farm are so wondeful why don't you go and live there. I'm sure the muslim slum lord would love to have you as a tenant.

I certainly hope you don't think less of me, because I meant no offense. My post was, our Muslim friend could rent these places out to anyone, but he's chosen to keep a populated eye on the dregs of our society...Give him credit for that, for crying out loud!

I certainly hope you don't think less of me, because I meant no offense. My post was, our Muslim friend could rent these places out to anyone, but he's chosen to keep a populated eye on the dregs of our society...Give him credit for that, for crying out loud!

I'd much rather anyone other than baby rapers! I will not give affify credit for anything other than he is a slum lord. He rents to pedophiles soley because of the money he receives from the state to house them.

Perhaps if it were someone else, I'd consider it wasn't just for the money...but not him.

Sorry Toop... I just never got that out of him. Bottom line, we all feel the same way. Again, he could choose some local low income housing to fill that place in a flash, but he doesn't do that, give him a little bit of credit!

So thats how you spell that scum bags name. You ask me anyone that makes their living importing pervs into town doesnt deserve any kind of respect. I liked the Dixie better when it was just a bunch of old drunks. Hes pig that makes his money bringing pigs into town. I could care less how strict he is a pig is a pig is a pig. Just wait till one of his pigs gets his hands on a kid around here. And beyond that look at all his places down town ya know the ones that have the signs that say " Another drug free appartment" yea right.

To the best of my knowledge, he didn't import them, but coped with them and dealt with them. I'm far from a proactivate for these people, but somebody has to deal with it, and the last I heard he was doing just that.
You are right about that I guess most of us just wish they werent here.

the matter of fact of this all - if they are not here, they are in the next community and the people there will do the same thing we all do, complain and find them offensive.. Maybe they could stick em all on an island somewheres and we wouldnt have to deal with it.. (sounds like a corner of Cuba now doesnt it?)

If someone is trying to turn a life around ..... give them a shot - not everyone is in it for the 'money'

To the best of my knowledge, he didn't import them, but coped with them and dealt with them. I'm far from a proactivate for these people, but somebody has to deal with it, and the last I heard he was doing just that.

A fairly high percentage of these released offenders were once local people. Our tax dollars support them much more cheaply on Henry Street than in a prison, and if they're all congregated in one place, then they're easier to find if they do step out of line. They have to go some where, and unless we build a leper colony out in the hills, then filling a dirty rotten outdated, and probably unsafe old hotel isn't a bad idea. Yes, I'd rather not see it so close to the ball field, but, maybe the next one will be in a better spot.

A fairly high percentage of these released offenders were once local people. Our tax dollars support them much more cheaply on Henry Street than in a prison, and if they're all congregated in one place, then they're easier to find if they do step out of line. They have to go some where, and unless we build a leper colony out in the hills, then filling a dirty rotten outdated, and probably unsafe old hotel isn't a bad idea. Yes, I'd rather not see it so close to the ball field, but, maybe the next one will be in a better spot.
Ya mean like the Oneal building.

Guest NON-PEDOPHILE

DELETED...... he was approached by someone from the state to take in these loser kid-touchers. 48% of these baby rapers have offended in other communities...... the propaganda machine(Libous,Ryan,and th parole board do a good job of deflecting that info. most of them have internet access in there apartment funded by the tax payers. you and i are paying for them to check out little boys on there laptops.......this DLETED me off. affify is a world class slum-lord scumbag pedophile. i dont care if he could rent to othe rlosers, the fact is that he is instrumental in bringing these shag- DELETED to our town.

Not Allowed HIM!

][/color]DELETED..... he was approached by someone from the state to take in these loser kid-touchers. 48% of these baby rapers have offended in other communities...... the propaganda machine(Libous,Ryan,and th parole board do a good job of deflecting that info. most of them have internet access in there apartment funded by the tax payers. you and i are paying for them to check out little boys on there laptops.......this DELETED me off. affify is a world class slum-lord scumbag pedophile. i dont care if he could rent to othe rlosers, the fact is that he is instrumental in bringing these shag- DELETED to our town.

Not Allowed HIM!

He may have very well have been approached by someone from the state. I certainly wouldn't have the stomach for it, glad he does...glad somebody does. I couldn't do it, neither would you. If I had my way, we'd round them up and move them to some fenced off place in New Jersey. But that ain't gonna happen. He monitors them and he tolerates them. Most we can hope for at this point in time. Glad he does it and I don't.

the matter of fact of this all - if they are not here, they are in the next community and the people there will do the same thing we all do, complain and find them offensive.. Maybe they could stick em all on an island somewheres and we wouldnt have to deal with it.. (sounds like a corner of Cuba now doesnt it?)

If someone is trying to turn a life around ..... give them a shot - not everyone is in it for the 'money'

These pervs have a high rate of doing it again. More than 99% in fact.

There is no turning them around.

I work with sex offenders and pedophiles every day that are locked up locally and the thought of them being in a neighborhood turns my stomach. These people had it done to them at a very early age and they are a product of the sick parents that did it to them. These guys have No empathy for their victoms and never will because none was shown to them when they were abused. The internet only feeds these sick individuals and Man has created this . I am Not defending them, what they do is beyond comprehension but they are a product of generations that exsisetd that no one talked about. They can't be cured because this is all they know from babies on up. :(

Archived