Even ONE reason to vote for Doug Drazen?

Guest Guest

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Hey Doug. Could you explain why you would sprint through downtown in a suit and tie carrying a brief case? I used to work at city hall and we would all run to the window and laugh. You did it fairly often. You appeared to be comming from the marine midland building. We're you late for court or appointments? Just curious.

Guest Guest

Doesn't the same family, who Drazen beat in 2005 actually collect the rents from the DSS office and at the same time does the Medicaid hospital and nursing home laundry? Talk about vertical integration,,,,

Guest Guest

Most of the Binghamton housing stock is burned out and a lot of the welfare population is moving west to JC and Endicott. Binghamton is becoming to PO for the PO.

I would suggest a consolidated DSS Hoke Service Cemter be moved across from the Williow Theater and Fire House stage in Johnson City.

There under the tutelage of a rupeted Soap Opera starlett. The hopeless DSS clients could learn the acting craft and go on to FAME.

Guest Guest

Doesn't the same family, who Drazen beat in 2005 actually collect the rents from the DSS office and at the same time does the Medicaid hospital and nursing home laundry? Talk about vertical integration,,,,

Yes, and they also employ the same individual posting all, or nearly all, of the "crazy", "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", and other such posts in this thread.

Guest Guest

Yes, and they also employ the same individual posting all, or nearly all, of the "crazy", "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", and other such posts in this thread.

Yes, the same person calling out Crazy Doogie Spooge, as should be done. You've caused enough damage to Binghamton, now go away.

Guest Guest

Crazy Drazen has been beating me for 7 years.

Maybe you should run for Mayor, Mr. Dead Horse. It's the ONLY thing Drazen can actually beat!

Guest Guest

MV5BMjEwMTUwMTYzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTY5NDk3Mw@@._V1._SX640_SY429_.jpg

Tennis anyone?

Guest Guest

Maybe you should run for Mayor, Mr. Dead Horse. It's the ONLY thing Drazen can actually beat!

Actually, NORMA!, who was coronated Binghamton's 2005 GOP mayoral candidate, and whose campaign "Field Coordinator" is posting all the "crazy", "dead horse" posts in this thread, was beaten twice; the 2005 Conservative Primary, and the 2005 general election, where she finished last, the most expensive campaign to do so in Binghamton's electoral history.

Broome County DSS anywhere else other than across from Binghamton High School? Absolutely crazy moon-battery, 100%.

http://drazenformayo...-on-binghamton/

Guest Guest

Can someone please tell me WTF this is supposed to mean?

beach.jpg

Does Doogie think he's a "Big Daddy"...??? And what powder, the sand? Isn't snow considered powder, not sand?

Guest Guest

Can someone please tell me WTF this is supposed to mean?

beach.jpg

Does Doogie think he's a "Big Daddy"...??? And what powder, the sand? Isn't snow considered powder, not sand?

Well, I see a ship sailing away.

Guest Guest

freud4.jpg?w=630

"Neurotics complain of their illness,

but they make the most of it,

and when it comes to talking it away from them

they will defend it like a lioness and her young."

Archived