Even ONE reason to vote for Doug Drazen?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Term limits took away unlimited incumbency in Binghamton. Some beneficiaries of the old way, and their conformist flunkies have been very, very angry ever since, and can do nothing but sputter wildly with insults, because they have no argument on the merits.

http://drazenformayo...by-term-limits/

freud4.jpg?w=630

"Neurotics complain of their illness,

but they make the most of it,

and when it comes to talking it away from them

they will defend it like a lioness and her young."

Term limits took away unlimited incumbency in Binghamton. A few beneficiaries of the old way, and their conformist flunkies have been very, very angry ever since, and can do nothing but sputter wildly with insults, because they have no argument on the merits.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Dear Doug,

Judges were handing out term limits like Halloween candy in the Nineties. Your cut and paste argument could have by a first year paralegal with the same results.

Guest Guest

Dear Doug,

Judges were handing out term limits like Halloween candy in the Nineties. Your cut and paste argument could have by a first year paralegal with the same results.

Term limits took away unlimited incumbency in Binghamton. It diminished the power of political insiders, diminished corruption, and restored the power of choice to voters. A few beneficiaries of the old way, and their conformist flunkies have been very, very angry ever since, and can only sputter wildly with insults - as illustrated above- because they have no argument on the merits.

Guest Guest

Term limits took away unlimited incumbency in Binghamton. It diminished the power of political insiders, diminished corruption, and restored the power of choice to voters. A few beneficiaries of the old way, and their conformist flunkies have been very, very angry ever since, and can only sputter wildly with insults - as illustrated above- because they have no argument on the merits.

I think term limits are a great thing, however, winning a term limit case hardly requires Clarence Darrow litigator skills. And the fact that you constantly hang your hat on this 20 year old accomplishment really just means that you haven't done squat in the past 20 years.

Guest Guest

I think term limits are a great thing, however, winning a term limit case hardly requires Clarence Darrow litigator skills. And the fact that you constantly hang your hat on this 20 year old accomplishment really just means that you haven't done squat in the past 20 years.

Imagine if Bucci was still mayor. Binghamton would look worse than Detroit.

detroit_urban_blight.jpg

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Don't help him. He's thinks he's a "talented vote getter".

He also thinks everybody in line at DSS will vote for him after he moves the whole department to Killawog.

Let him keep thinking that he has reshaped the political process into what it is today,we don't him to come completely unhinged...yet.

Oh...and Doug those feelings of paranoia your having, they're real. Everybody is out to get you. Even you imaginary cyberbully friend neurotic Ed.

Guest Guest

Doug Drazen must be the candidate to beat. Otherwise all this time and effort to label (defame) him would not be taking place. If Mr, Drazen was a fringe candidate or Nolo Comtendre. These well-organized smears would not appear with such vigor. If Drazen did not have a good chance of being Mayor. He would just be ignored. Looks like 2013 is the year for Mr. Drazen.

Guest Guest

Term limits took away unlimited incumbency in Binghamton. It diminished the power of political insiders, diminished corruption, and restored the power of choice to voters.

A few beneficiaries of the old way, and their conformist flunkies have been very, very angry ever since, and can only sputter on wildly with hate-filled, half-literate insults - as amply illustrated above- because they have no argument on the merits.

Guest Guest

img_edward_-G.jpg

Gee Walter you have a real nose for this.

How did you know it was me?

-your pal Ed.

If this guy couldn't get norma elected as as mayor, I know for fact I could get my dog position as city Dog catcher

Guest Guest

img_edward_-G.jpg

Doug - I have some balm I would like to rub on your private areas. I have been to jail. I know how to please a man. Call me.

PS - I can be a catcher or pitcher - it is your choice. Call me.

Guest Guest

Doug Drazen must be the candidate to beat. Otherwise all this time and effort to label (defame) him would not be taking place. If Mr, Drazen was a fringe candidate or Nolo Comtendre. These well-organized smears would not appear with such vigor. If Drazen did not have a good chance of being Mayor. He would just be ignored. Looks like 2013 is the year for Mr. Drazen.

Guest Guest

To go on with the same rhetoric over and again makes no sense

Can extremely repetitive behavior be a sign of mental illness?

If someone repeats the same words and/or behaviors over and over again in a short period of time, can this be a sign of possible mental illness even if they appear normal otherwise?

I know a person who does this when he becomes angry. He will repeat the same action or word over and over, usually in 15-20 minute intervals, until he moves to the next word or action. For example, he will repeat "Screw you" over and over for 15 minutes, then do something to make noise (such as bang on something) for another 10 or 15, then start repeating words again.

Guest Guest

img_edward_-G.jpg

Doug - I have some balm I would like to rub on your private areas. I have been to jail. I know how to please a man. Call me.

7334_307938795054_242156120054_9235761_5353150_n-300x199.jpg

This is the happiest moment in my life...sniff.

Guest Guest

Doug, you're a broken record. I'm a republican through and through, but after your psychotic posts in this thread I would vote for any liberal/progressive/democrat over you any day of the week. What a weirdo.

Guest Guest

First order of Business as the new mayor of Binghamton for Drazen is to make sure Mr Assclownnot allowed is banned or arrested if hes steps foot inside Binghamton Ny and is taken directly to General Hospital Cpep and admitted to 5th floor

Archived