Valentines Day

Guest Valentines day

I didn't say there is "something wrong" with all the women who post here.

I'm just tired of hearing "I cant' find a good man" when most of the women I know find and stick like glue to their Bad Boys.

They're like moths at a flame. They keep getting burnt, too, but they keep going back to the same well, over and over.

How true this is. I know. I'm the poster with the immature hubby. I'd like to go but I'm stuck like a moth to the bulb. We have a family and unfortunately I *love* him. There are times I wish I could change the way my heart feels but just can't seem to. We met when we were young, our goal was to grow old together. Seems like I'm the only one who grew old. So, maybe it's me and not him. Who knows.

Why does EVERY SINGLE thread possible have to turn into this? <_<

Every thread possible doesn't.

I just put my two cents in about........well.........you know.

We had a good day. We exchanged some gifts and went out for a great dinner at The Plantation House, which by the way was the best meal I've had in BC! I don't go for all the "Hallmark" hype, but look at the day as a nice excuse to get romantic. He got me a great chef's knife that I've been wanting so tonite I am making him an awesome meal.

Trust me, I'm not interested in your advice.

It's not really advice as much as it's words to live by. You put your 2 cents in for everything even when no one is directing the conversation your way. So, I repeat, don't like it don't read it. That simple. I'm prepared for your response, and we all know you will respond as your pattern seems to be that you must have the last word, so hop to it and get those wheels greased. Awaiting your two cents.

i had a very nice valentines day! i got flowers, candy, and a card. And ya know what - i appreciated it. I am glad that there is a day that even with our busy lives, for at least one day a year, we give each other that little extra love

Well, kind of sounds like we're floating in the same boat. I didn't catch my spouse in a lie but he p-d me off and I didn't talk to him either. I also read (while drinking my beer) and slept on the couch. I'm reading the new Stephen King novel Duma Key - what are you reading?

Ha, boring as it may sound, I was reading a book for my job.

im pretty tired of everyones DELETED about valentines day. if its just another hallmark holiday and youre single why should it be so depressing? im single and i was alone but it didnt matter because i know its just another day. its stupid that everyone lets something so small control their feelings. and for the people in a relationship show your love on the other 365 days of the year not just on some fake holiday.

im pretty tired of everyones DELETED about valentines day. if its just another hallmark holiday and youre single why should it be so depressing? im single and i was alone but it didnt matter because i know its just another day. its stupid that everyone lets something so small control their feelings. and for the people in a relationship show your love on the other 365 days of the year not just on some fake holiday.

It doesn't make me depressed.

It does, however, remind how depressed I already am about being single so long.

I got a pink blackberry pearl and flowers from my honey and instead of going out to dinner we went to a bar with friends and had some drinks...all in all a great day!

Archived