Barney is back

Guest Sellncars

Barney's just a goober with nothing better to do than cause trouble! :lol:

Barney is before my time, but I'm gathering from the posts, that you, him, and another poster with "headwear" issues, stare longingly across the highway every day, and revere "Gus" as the second coming of "Henry Ford". I'm an outsider, but just a guess on my part!

Barney is before my time, but I'm gathering from the posts, that you, him, and another poster with "headwear" issues, stare longingly across the highway every day, and revere "Gus" as the second coming of "Henry Ford". I'm an outsider, but just a guess on my part!

Yeah right there Willy, you are one of those vagrants that drinks free beer around my wood stove.

Guest Sellncars
Yeah right there Willy, you are one of those vagrants that drinks free beer around my wood stove.

Nice to see you to Parm, and yes everything is going well, except for that damn hardass boss that i work for. I'm on my time now BTK.

Parm, I'am kidding about the hardass boss, he is a good guy to work for. BTK that is.

Guest Sellncars
Hardass boss?????? He ain't no damn hardass boss, unless you're not doing your job! (I.E. Not finding the right gas tank for a GMC pickup with an 8 foot bed that YOUR BOSS had to call for and get the right part number)

Shut your mouth and get to cleaning DELETED!!! This is what's gonna happen at work if you keep it up.

Guest Sellncars
Keep what up???

Well young Andrew, i had a few pictures up, but i see that the BC Voice PoliceMan had taken them away. Once again, it's his way or No way. Sometimes ya just have to eat some DELETED !!!

• 2 months later...
Guest Sellncars
He does have a rather large 'spare tire', doesn't he? :lol::lol::lol:

That spare tire will pick you up and body slam your thin lady like figure tomorrow.

Archived