CV Windsor

Guest guest7BB7A9

Guest Guest
actually, 100% of the people that responded vote that post as the funniest thing they have read all week.

and it's all true

BTW......are you so powerful that you have a problem with people who earn a living at fast food restaurants. sorry everyone can't be on easy street like you. nothing like ridiculing a whole group of people who put in long hours in the restaurant industry so their kids can eat. I'm glad you are so insensitive that you can use them as the butt of your joke.

I don't see anywhere in the post where anyone is put down and I'm sorry that you look at your job that way. you however seen to be doing that exact thing when you knock CV in general. You better sharpen up because I'm going to be all over you now

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

She was OUT! As a catcher, you are taught to block the plate on a close play. I have seen Colemans act during JV basketball- this guy should retire from coaching to carry on like a 5 yr. old....... Nice role model.

I don't see anywhere in the post where anyone is put down and I'm sorry that you look at your job that way. you however seen to be doing that exact thing when you knock CV in general. You better sharpen up because I'm going to be all over you now

whatever. do you only post on your planning periods, or do you give the kids seat work so you can jump on and defend the Warriors

do you really expect anyone to believe you didn't intend to be insulting when you said i was taking drive through orders and salting fries? Sack up and own it. that's what you meant.

Guest Guest
She was OUT! As a catcher, you are taught to block the plate on a close play. I have seen Colemans act during JV basketball- this guy should retire from coaching to carry on like a 5 yr. old....... Nice role model.

what's all this focus on blocking the plate - the runner was was laying on the plate while coach Waldron was jumping around like a school girl - if thats your arguement the catcher didn't do a very good job of it - get over it - game over

Guest Tommy Pools

"CV way" is right.

Talk crap

Lose

Insult other team

Blame Refs

Coaches are the biggest whiners ever. Their AD should do his job and slap a few of them.

Guest Guest
whatever. do you only post on your planning periods, or do you give the kids seat work so you can jump on and defend the Warriors

do you really expect anyone to believe you didn't intend to be insulting when you said i was taking drive through orders and salting fries? Sack up and own it. that's what you meant.

"whatever" - one of your better responses - when did I defend the warriors - I believe all I did was attack you. ut oh lunch rush - we won't hear from you for awhile.

Guest Tommy Pools
"CV way" is right.

Talk crap

Lose

Insult other team

Blame Refs

Coaches are the biggest whiners ever. Their AD should do his job and slap a few of them.

I'm an idiot - sorry!

"whatever" - one of your better responses - when did I defend the warriors - I believe all I did was attack you. ut oh lunch rush - we won't hear from you for awhile.

yes!!!!!! more insults hurled towards the hard working fast food employees

is that really all you have? shouldn't you be fashioning a "you were probably picked last/ in the band/ live in your mom's basement" post?

Guest Guest
yes!!!!!! more insults hurled towards the hard working fast food employees

is that really all you have? shouldn't you be fashioning a "you were probably picked last/ in the band/ live in your mom's basement" post?

Bruno - why are you ashamed by your occupation and what do you have against high school students in band. My mom's basement is very cool in this weather

Guest Guest
Mayo? what's a Warrior Whiner Whopper without special sauce?

Actually with 482 post in a month I don't think Bruno works at all. That's a lot of time spent on a forum that spends a lot of time discussing HS sports - you don't happen to drive a dark blue car do you?

Guest Guest
Actually with 482 post in a month I don't think Bruno works at all. That's a lot of time spent on a forum that spends a lot of time discussing HS sports - you don't happen to drive a dark blue car do you?

OOOOHHHH Bruno has been outed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
No student or team may be permitted to participate in school organized practice or play on seven consecutive days

What days did they practice last week???

i call foul...it's too early for that. you are supposed to wait until I have completely humiliated you in all debate of the facts before you call me a pedophile

We were getting close to that, but you jumped the gun

Guest Guest
i call foul...it's too early for that. you are supposed to wait until I have completely humiliated you in all debate of the facts before you call me a pedophile

We were getting close to that, but you jumped the gun

Sorry my bad!

Guest Guest

As an ump you are taught to get the call right. Coleman can whine too much but since you mentioned JV hoops- his record this year must be about 45-4.

Guest Guest
No student or team may be permitted to participate in school organized practice or play on seven consecutive days

That's not enforced come the playoff season since multiple games can be scheduled and on any given day of the week. Look at football or basketball and Sunday games in states etc. I know there have been Sunday games in softball/baseball too come playoff time.

Guest Guest
That's not enforced come the playoff season since multiple games can be scheduled and on any given day of the week. Look at football or basketball and Sunday games in states etc. I know there have been Sunday games in softball/baseball too come playoff time.
Nice try - First of all the day of the week has nothing to due with anything. Secondly, how many games played in a day doesn't enter the equation. Lastly, HS tournaments are played throughout the year so extra games aren't just a post season accurrance. Additionally, everything is scheduled so it's still not a problem to follow the rules. I don't care how this pertains to a specific topic I'm just replying to the above.

Guest Guest
Nice try - First of all the day of the week has nothing to due with anything. Secondly, how many games played in a day doesn't enter the equation. Lastly, HS tournaments are played throughout the year so extra games aren't just a post season accurrance. Additionally, everything is scheduled so it's still not a problem to follow the rules. I don't care how this pertains to a specific topic I'm just replying to the above.
Then why did Waldon suddenly cancel a practice to get into compliance.

Archived